Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cociu (HostSolutions) unbanned - Page 19
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cociu (HostSolutions) unbanned

Comments

• edited July 2021

@dahartigan said:

Can I make a friendly suggestion? If you feel you can express yourself more clearly in your native language, it's more beneficial to you and to everyone else for you to perhaps post some things in your language and we can use google translate (which is actually pretty good in my experience)

I'm sure everyone would understand (except a few who will just troll anyway) if you preferred to have the advantage of being able to speak your own language. Jesus man, your English is perfect compared to my Romanian!

From the rules:

LET Doesn't Have Subtitles
    Our language of discussion is English. This is solely because the moderators all speak English and we can't moderate non-English text, and non-moderatable posts obviously have a huge potential for problems. Please post in English. Muchos danke, mon amie!

So how about he does his own google translate and post that shit here?
    Or judging by his complete fuck up in recent months - just not post any deals on here at all?

@cociu said:

@LTniger said: Why do you lied about "monday" and refunds?

because i have think ipv4.global will transfer the money asap ... finnaly i get it only today , is true was my pure fault because the transfer in ripe was tard for missing some papers. ETC ETC.

And you didn't come here and explain that to everyone you promised to keep in the loop...why?

more , we cannot refund like crazy 3000 people , some of them was already chargeback , some of them prefere to stay , so the only way is follow the steps what i have posted .

Oh, you mean that whole "open a ticket" and you deleting all tickets on more than one occasion?

I personally don't buy any of that shit.

• cociucociu Member

@chocolateshirt said: At that time when you need to buy the new HDD why you you sell some of it on OLX.ro?

man ... i have sell hardware in olx 9 years before this incident , please came with proof i have sell 1 hdd in olx in this period. Is true one post was there active some days until a guy from LET was told and we have dezactivate it. Do you think you sell 400 hdd in 1 day ?

... i still have posts there ... this mean i sell the servers with the clients ?

• @dedicatserver_ro what do you think

Thanked by 1Pixels
  • cociucociu Member

@NobodyInteresting said: I personally don't buy any of that shit.

with all reason ...

• GanonkGanonk Member

welcome back Sir ;)

Thanked by 1cociu
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Whatever it is, may God bless you @MikePT and I hope you'll be able to share the plan in human-readable format for the community, that's all.

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited July 2021

Oh boy, plot twist! This deserves popcorn with butter.

• @cociu said:

@chocolateshirt said: At that time when you need to buy the new HDD why you you sell some of it on OLX.ro?

man ... i have sell hardware in olx 9 years before this incident , please came with proof i have sell 1 hdd in olx in this period. Is true one post was there active some days until a guy from LET was told and we have dezactivate it. Do you think you sell 400 hdd in 1 day ?

... i still have posts there ... this mean i sell the servers with the clients ?

You can response all the questions from old locked discussion that remain unanswered..

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@cociu said:
    i will quit the hosting business.

👀

@cociu said:
    and we have strong proof against GTS but like any issue need to be resolved by a judge.

any issue need to be resolved by a judge sister

@LTniger said:
    Why do you lied about "monday" and refunds?

"monday" is not Monday.
    "refound" is not refund.

• dedicatserver_rodedicatserver_ro Member, Host Rep

@notarobo said:
    @dedicatserver_ro what do you think

can i see one picture with the Oradea DC ?Racks...Juniper new router....etc.

;)

a lot of LET members/provider use GTS services, M247 services...over years ...ask them... and over Romania police or law to :) :D ...we have the same type of business in this country , but without stories.

for cociu good luck!
    for LET members :* have fun!

Thanked by 2notarobo bdl
  • dosaidosai Member

@dedicatserver_ro said:

@notarobo said:

;)

a lot of LET members/provider use GTS services, M247 services...over years ...ask them... and over Romania police or law to :) :D ...we have the same type of business in this country , but without stories.

for cociu good luck!

Can you go give them a visit? If @cociu agrees of course.

• LeviLevi Member

@dosai said:

@dedicatserver_ro said:

@notarobo said:

;)

for cociu good luck!

Can you go give them a visit? If @cociu agrees of course.

That would be freaky situation :D . Maybe there is wooden racks?

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

CAN SOMEONE CALL THE NUMBER THAT MARIUS HAS ON HIS OLX???

+40 077 071 6883

• sammsamm Member

@cociu said:

Can you give the refund of those clients who can't chargeback or paid by credit card which are expired? That will unburden you to give storage service. It seems to me a logical and profitable way to refund clients first who wants refund and then deal with this mess.

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

@LTniger it's modern DC

• bdlbdl Member
    edited July 2021

• @cociu said:
    Hello,

thanks all first of all.

I will describe a little what happened and lather i will try to put some plan in the table.
    How we will proceed to understand perfectly the steps :
    1) delete your older service from our whmcs but we will add the full amount what you have payed in the first day like credit store. (you can use it to buy any services except storage . (we need to do this in the first step because our whmcs is not detect the nodes and is a nightmare)

2) after all other services will be online like ssd offer , ryzen , nvme , dedicated servers , etc except storage we will came back to the storage clients and ask one to one what prefere , have the service back in the same conditions (price spec) and 6 month compensation or refund the remaining (unused month) (i cannot estimate when this will happen but please understand we need clients to continue so our priority is keep as much clients we can)

3) after this 2 steps is completed we will reopen bucharest location and we will give the posibility to the clients to choose the location where his services will run.

So, as someone who has paid for a 512GB storage plan in Bucharest, the way I understand what you wrote is the following:

1. I am going to see 16.00 EUR credited to my account in the hostsolutions.ro control panel and the "512gb-kvm-G Storage-BU" removed from my list of services.

2. After you have recovered/re-enabled all your remaining SSD, Ryzen, NVME clients' VPS and after you have recovered/re-enabled any Oradea storage VPS plans I am going to receive an email asking me if I want my Bucharest storage VPS re-enabled and if I want it to be in Bucharest or somewhere else.

If I agree to continue you take the 16.00 EUR off my credit and give me...what exactly?
    a. A year's service (12 months starting from when it goes back up) plus another 6 months?
    b. The remaining months from my old service plus another 6 months?
    c. Some other arrangement that I haven't properly understood yet?

Also, is there a timeline for this or is it a "let's see how it goes and if we can do it" thing and I could be here on 15/7/2022 waiting for that email?
    It's important to have specific information about all this so that your customers can decide how to proceed.

• As much as I enjoyed using HostSolutions services, I'm having a hard time buying all this.

Obviously, I want HS to come back, but yeah, this is all just too vague. What IPs will be used for the services if you keep selling IP ranges? Why bother with clean IP ranges, for storage I really don't care at all about the IP reputation, heck, I would even be fine with NAT IPv4.

And why bother with planning to reopen Bucharest if your costs are lower in Oradea, I would assume that most of us don't care anyways?

Same with upstream, I really didn't need Telia and I would have been fine with anything, although honestly, Magyar Telekom worked best for me back then.

Even if all that you said here was true, I still don't feel like you have a solid strategy to get out of this mess, instead it's all about overpromising.

At this point I don't think that I'll get my storage VPS back, but still, best of luck @cociu and please, try getting your shit together and develop some actual business plan if you really intend to continue.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited July 2021

@salakis said: develop some actual business plan if you really intend to continue.

Agree.
    Vazand si facand (seeing and doing which more likely means watching and reacting) is not really working, at least not past some point. That point has been passed years ago, a solid business plan is needed now.
    "DMCA ignore" should be scrapped, there is one thing not knowing nor looking, quite another not acting on legitimate complaints (less than 10%).

Thanked by 1BBTN
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@serv_ee said:

@MikePT said:

@serv_ee said:
    Well if @MikePT is helping @cociu out then something might even come from this. But God damn you need a PR person to get out of this hole, which you dug yourself to be fair.

Helping with issues that may arise, not exactly helping with the plan :). Also helping as a friend obviously.

@alexvolk said:

@cociu said:

@notarobo said: his last ditch effort to stall all chargebacks. very good exit strategy.

No man , you can proceed any time any way our paypal account is block in this moment due of this. I never ask to not chargeback , if you feel it please proceed i know is difficult to beleve a person after all this faill but this is in your balance not in mine.

@MikePT said:
    I had a talk with Marius today and convinced him to come here, fight for his company and clients. Giving up is the easiest solution but he's not alone.
    He has a plan which we discussed together and I hope he proceeds with the plan.
    I'll be supporting him whenever he needs to.

Payment received:

I haven't charged anything after we ended our contract - nor I am planning to, nor I would accept payment when he's in a tough situation to recover from.
    He's also a friend of mine and I help my friends whenever I can.

Well you two might want to share the plan tho. Just as goodwill sign.

Preferably in decent English.

You're not getting it.
    Marius owns the company, I no longer provide services to it - may help him occasionally if he needs any help, sorting a server, for example. I am NOT related to the company any longer. I never owned it, never worked for it, I provided NOC services / ticket support.
    The only company I own is mine, WNDP - WebNegócio Lda.

Cheers

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@MikePT said: You're not getting it.

I think he is addressing cociu, actually.

• @MikePT said:

@serv_ee said:

@MikePT said:

@serv_ee said:
    Well if @MikePT is helping @cociu out then something might even come from this. But God damn you need a PR person to get out of this hole, which you dug yourself to be fair.

Helping with issues that may arise, not exactly helping with the plan :). Also helping as a friend obviously.

@alexvolk said:

@cociu said:

@notarobo said: his last ditch effort to stall all chargebacks. very good exit strategy.

No man , you can proceed any time any way our paypal account is block in this moment due of this. I never ask to not chargeback , if you feel it please proceed i know is difficult to beleve a person after all this faill but this is in your balance not in mine.

@MikePT said:
    I had a talk with Marius today and convinced him to come here, fight for his company and clients. Giving up is the easiest solution but he's not alone.

Payment received:

I haven't charged anything after we ended our contract - nor I am planning to, nor I would accept payment when he's in a tough situation to recover from.

You're not getting it.
    Marius owns the company, I no longer provide services to it - may help him occasionally if he needs any help, sorting a server, for example. I am NOT related to the company any longer. I never owned it, never worked for it, I provided NOC services / ticket support.

Cheers

I meant him sharing his plan and you maybe translating it to decent English for him.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Maounique said:

@MikePT said: You're not getting it.

I think he is addressing cociu, actually.

@serv_ee said:

@MikePT said:

@serv_ee said:

@MikePT said:

@serv_ee said:

@alexvolk said:

@cociu said:

@MikePT said:

Payment received:

You're not getting it.

Cheers

I meant him sharing his plan and you maybe translating it to decent English for him.

Ah sorry!

Available whenever he needs. But that'd be involucrated.

• ps20090ps20090 Member
    edited July 2021

@cociu said: Hello

No, I am tired of your bullshit, f@$k off kindly. You don't answer tickets, then close and delete my tickets, don't communicate for weeks, keep charging me for non-working VPS (the new Ryzen VPS, it charges me monthly and is down). Seriously go f@$k off Cociu, I hope you choke on my tiny 🐓 and die.

Thanked by 2dosai Fazzil
  • @cociu said: Do you think you sell 400 hdd in 1 day ?

Yes. Chia is popular, you can sell 10000 HDD in good price.

• @MikePT said: never worked for it, I provided NOC services / ticket support.

So you worked for him, these two statements are contradictory

• cociucociu Member

@ps20090 said: I hope you choke on my tiny 🐓 and die.

thanks

• dosaidosai Member

@cociu said:

@ps20090 said: I hope you choke on my tiny 🐓 and die.

thanks

How are the sisters doing?

• @salakis said: As much as I enjoyed using HostSolutions services, I'm having a hard time buying all this.

Not a customer, but not buying this either. With the original crash we could all still say 'its @cociu he always fucks up once in a while'. But those servers are down for >2 months now.

Next step was selling a full /22 with provisioned services. Those clients have been offline for more than a month now. They haven't gotten a new IP address.

In the meanwhile no IP-adresses from Romania have been announced for about a week, making each and every server unreachable. Now cociu tells us these IP-addresses will be sold too.

So long story short, everything but Norway is down. IP-addresses will be sold. But luckily there are 12.000 unused IP-addresses so they will get a new one.

But if that's true.... Why didn't the clients in the 193 /22 not get a new IP yet?

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt