Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cociu (HostSolutions) unbanned - Page 20
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cociu (HostSolutions) unbanned

Comments

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran
    edited July 2021

@cociu said: Yes we have a juice with GTS

resized

Thanked by 2TimboJones dystopia
  • ^ fresh OJ

• codelockcodelock Member
    edited July 2021

@raindog308 said:

resized

Do you realise the time it takes to load that image

• @codelock said:

@raindog308 said:

Do you realise the time it takes to load that image

2 seconds

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Woulda, coulda, shoulda.

I CBF to ask anymore questions :)

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • pbxpbx Member

@debaser said: So long story short, everything but Norway is down. IP-addresses will be sold. But luckily there are 12.000 unused IP-addresses so they will get a new one.

Is everything in RO currently down?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@codelock said: Do you realise the time it takes to load that image

596KB? No, I didn't think about it.

But I resized it down to 640w and 489KB compressed PNG just for you.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@skorupion said:
    CAN SOMEONE CALL THE NUMBER THAT MARIUS HAS ON HIS OLX???

+40 077 071 6883

I tried dialing this number from a Piranha Mobile SIM while registered on AT&T network.
    A voice prompt says "your international call cannot be completed as dialed".

• @dosai said: How are the sisters doing?

Finally someone asked. How are they @cociu ?

• @pbx said:

@debaser said: So long story short, everything but Norway is down. IP-addresses will be sold. But luckily there are 12.000 unused IP-addresses so they will get a new one.

Is everything in RO currently down?

Can’t be online when the IP of your service is not routed because it’s up for sale.

Thanked by 1pbx
  • Mmm nah, still shady.

• boerndboernd Member

@yoursunny said:

@skorupion said:

+40 077 071 6883

I tried dialing this number from a Piranha Mobile SIM while registered on AT&T network.

Try +40 77 071 6883

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@boernd said:

@yoursunny said:

@skorupion said:

+40 077 071 6883

Try +40 77 071 6883

I tried this as well, and I got "call ended" instantly.
    It's possible that their phone number isn't reachable from Piranha Mobile.

Why don't Rafal dial this number himself?

• @skorupion said:

+40 077 071 6883

Maybe ask your mom if you can use the phone?

• jackbjackb Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2021

@debaser said:

@salakis said: As much as I enjoyed using HostSolutions services, I'm having a hard time buying all this.

Not a customer, but not buying this either. With the original crash we could all still say 'its @cociu he always fucks up once in a while'. But those servers are down for >2 months now.

Next step was selling a full /22 with provisioned services. Those clients have been offline for more than a month now. They haven't gotten a new IP address.

In the meanwhile no IP-adresses from Romania have been announced for about a week, making each and every server unreachable. Now cociu tells us these IP-addresses will be sold too.

So long story short, everything but Norway is down. IP-addresses will be sold. But luckily there are 12.000 unused IP-addresses so they will get a new one.

But if that's true.... Why didn't the clients in the 193 /22 not get a new IP yet?

There's also the "sold /22 as it was listed in spamhaus" with one active SBL.

I'll believe it when his customers have their service or their money, in each statement as infrequently as they come there's been something that doesn't add up.

Thanked by 1pbx
  • So if I get this right; GTS is an upstream who pulled the plug back in october because of allegedly 13.864 involucrated fake webshops hosted with HS?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@jackb said: There's also the "sold /22 as it was listed in spamhaus" with one active SBL.

He treated that as if it was infected by the Delta variant and took the necessary precautions to contain the outbreak by selling the entire /22.

• LeviLevi Member

@thedp said:

@jackb said: There's also the "sold /22 as it was listed in spamhaus" with one active SBL.

He treated that as if it was infected by the Delta variant and took the necessary precautions to contain the outbreak by selling the entire /22.

Ain't we all just amputate whole leg when socks begin to smell?

• M66BM66B Veteran

@LTniger said:

@thedp said:

Ain't we all just amputate whole leg when socks begin to smell?

Let me correct that: Ain't we all just amputate involucrate whole leg when socks begin to smell?

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@yoursunny said:

@boernd said:

@yoursunny said:

@skorupion said:

+40 077 071 6883

Try +40 77 071 6883

called it via skype, and well he isn't available right now, will try in the morning

• M66BM66B Veteran

@skorupion said:

@yoursunny said:

@boernd said:

@yoursunny said:

@skorupion said:

+40 077 071 6883

Try +40 77 071 6883

called it via skype, and well he isn't available right now, will try in the morning

Try next Monday.

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@M66B said:

@skorupion said:

@yoursunny said:

@boernd said:

@yoursunny said:

@skorupion said:

+40 077 071 6883

Try +40 77 071 6883

Try next Monday.

tomorrow is Friday so still a sliver of chance

• M66BM66B Veteran

@skorupion said:

@M66B said:

@skorupion said:

@yoursunny said:

@boernd said:

@yoursunny said:

@skorupion said:

+40 077 071 6883

Try +40 77 071 6883

Try next Monday.

tomorrow is Friday so still a sliver of chance

cociu promised to be available on Monday..

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Could people please get the allocations list for this, just as a show of good faith?

Francisco

• @Francisco said:

Could people please get the allocations list for this, just as a show of good faith?

I couldn’t find anything but the known ranges at RIPE so either cociu has a private stash or it isn’t at RIPE or maybe it’s just a Transsylvanian fairytale.

• pbxpbx Member
    edited July 2021

@Francisco said: allocations list

That would be interesting.

I don't see why @cociu would lie though. Maybe to avoid / limit paypal chargeback? I honestly see no other reason.

If he put as much as he could in BTC and already bought a house somewhere near the sea and is planning to retire when he has sold all ips and hardware (except the hardware @terrahost ? What about IPs used there? They are registered by PARFUMURI-FEMEI-SRL!) he has no reason to lie. You don't need to lie when you're exit-scamming. You just let your fucking company collapse while you enjoy life with the cash your customers trusted you with.

If he plans to keep his company going he has to communicate (and he'll have to work hard!); obviously he didn't communicate enough but what he said could make sense. Will he succeed? Not sure but time will tell.

Do some folks currently have running services that aren't hosted in @terrahost's DC?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@pbx said:

@Francisco said: allocations list

That would be interesting.

I don't see why @cociu would lie though. Maybe to avoid / limit paypal chargeback? I honestly see no other reason.

If he put as much as he could in BTC and already bought a house somewhere near the sea and is planning to retire when he has sold all ips and hardware (except the hardware @terrahost ? What about IPs used there? They are registered by PARFUMURI-FEMEI-SRL!) he has no reason to lie. You don't need to lie when you're exit-scamming. You just let your fucking company collapse while you enjoy life with the cash your customers trusted you with.

If he plans to keep his company going he has to communicate (and he'll have to work hard!); obviously he didn't communicate enough but what he said could make sense. Will he succeed? Not sure but time will tell.

Do some folks currently have running services that aren't hosted in @terrahost's DC?

All the Romanian services are offline. Only a single /24 is live in terra.

Francisco

Thanked by 1pbx
  • PixelsPixels Member

@debaser said:

@Francisco said:

I couldn’t find anything but the known ranges at RIPE so either cociu has a private stash or it isn’t at RIPE or maybe it’s just a Transsylvanian fairytale.

I've heard his private stash of IPv4 addresses were bought from RFC1918. The best about this is that they can't get blacklisted!!

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited July 2021

I deduced what involucrated means=>Involved.

• defaultdefault Veteran

@Pixels said:

@debaser said:

@Francisco said:

I've heard his private stash of IPv4 addresses were bought from RFC1918. The best about this is that they can't get blacklisted!!

Great. Problem solved. We will all use IPv6 with an IP from that /8 he already obtained.

Thanked by 1Francisco