Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cociu (HostSolutions) unbanned - Page 16
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cociu (HostSolutions) unbanned

Comments

• @FAT32 said: That might or might not be true. So far there are some things that are a bit different from my investigation, ihostart was previously FastVDS.ro

He only bought a ready profile with fake customers opinions.

• ApeWebApeWeb Member, Host Rep

Could he have sold hostsolutions?

• HotmarerHotmarer Member
    edited July 2021

Evidence:
    he writes that has a service for 3 months

The server uptime does not indicate that the server has been running continuously for 3 months.
    Mirror of imgur image:

Status page

Ram of KVM server, it looks like monitoring has been connected, for example, to vps on hetzner, looks like 1-2gb of ram

This is confirmed by bandwidth, it is not possible unless the server is empty.

This is definitely another scam!

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • ApeWebApeWeb Member, Host Rep

@Hotmarer said:
    Evidence:
    ![he writes that has a service for 3 months](https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/828743435183718400/86488697902753387
    4/unknown.png "")

The server uptime does not indicate that the server has been running continuously for 3 months.
    Mirror of imgur image

Status page

Ram of KVM server, it looks like monitoring has been connected, for example, to vps on hetzner

This proves the bandwidth

This is definitely another scam!

Lol look at his browser bookmarks.

Check his screenshot to other screenshots cociu has taken. Is the taskbar/browser similar?

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

I'm not a cociu, it's just a mistake, I'm just friends with marius.
    Yes, in the past I had fastvds.ro , and after that I moved to ihostart.com (.com from international domain) and .ro it's for romania.

I want to mention that I work legally: listafirme.ro/man-hosting-gmb-srl-44507600/ for verify

I met marius personally , I also saw the data center in Oradea.

I don't want to get into this scandal.
    marius is an ok person and I have respect for marius , and I don't want to run into HATE

(sorry for bad english im from Romania)

• @Calin said:
    I'm not a cociu, it's just a mistake, I'm just friends with marius.
    Yes, in the past I had fastvds.ro , and after that I moved to ihostart.com (.com from international domain) and .ro it's for romania.

I want to mention that I work legally: listafirme.ro/man-hosting-gmb-srl-44507600/ for verify

I met marius personally , I also saw the data center in Oradea.

I don't want to get into this scandal.
    marius is an ok person and I have respect for marius , and I don't want to run into HATE

(sorry for bad english im from Romania)

Then why do you host his pages on your server or he host your website on his server? I mean hetzner.

I sell game hosting service, and I received a lot of ddos ​​in my servers, and marius give me a free webhost from his dedicated to solve the problem with ddos

and , recently buy servers from Marius (e5-2450l)

as I said just now, I met marius personally , and he's a great man.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@FAT32 said:

@Hotmarer said:
    Calin Please do not pretend that you are not cociu, we are waiting for your back, write what happened and we will try to understand it.

That might or might not be true. So far there are some things that are a bit different from my investigation, ihostart was previously FastVDS.ro

Edit: That said, HostSolutions and iHostArt is very likely to be related (even if they are not the same).

https://drama.gg/d/29-fastvdsro-is-faking-their-llc-and-scamming-its-customers?near=80

Google already has stuff indexed, neat.

Thanked by 2webcraft TimboJones
  • LeviLevi Member

@Calin said: (sorry for bad english im from Romania)

You are definitely not Borta as his language is barely understandable. Bad friends you have. He scammed a lot of people, a lot of data evaporated.

• Do you have his DC photo?
    • Can we bribe you to become information mole to syphon data about his current status?
    Thanked by 1BlaZe
  • @Calin said:
    I sell game hosting service, and I received a lot of ddos ​​in my servers, and marius give me a free webhost from his dedicated to solve the problem with ddos

and , recently buy servers from Marius (e5-2450l)

as I said just now, I met marius personally , and he's a great man.

So you know cociu but you are not him, ok, ohh

So cociu already knew in 2020 that he would commit this exit scam when he sold this server to you.

No no no, I do not want to participate in this scandal

@Neoon , it's fake topic

if you think I'm fake or I'm a lying company, please write to me privately and I'll test you host ...

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited July 2021

@Calin said:
    No no no, I do not want to participate in this scandal

@Neoon , it's fake topic

if you think I'm fake or I'm a lying company, please write to me privately and I'll test you host ...

Dude, calm down your tits, I said nothing.
    All was I google and posted a link, which I find interesting, that's all.

If that stuff is indeed legit, I won't be the one cutting your head off, someone else will.

Thanked by 1TimboJones

@Hotmarer no sir , server was purchased 47 days ago

@serv_ee has more servers.
    when I visited the data center it had about 8 racks of HP Gen 8
    each rack had 42u

42u x 8 rack = 336 servers (+ , - routers , switch etc... etc...)

• Right..

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited July 2021

He might not be cociu but what he makes in language lacks in technical knowledge.
    I mean, come on, that is swapped DDR3 :open_mouth:
    Such people are the dangerous ones. IMO he just tries to get some free publicity.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

He's definitely not cociu.

Thanked by 1Hotmarer
  • I see you read LET before you signed up. Threads about Cociu and hostsolutions :D

https://drama.gg/d/29-fastvdsro-is-faking-their-llc-and-scamming-its-customers/77

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt

@Maounique please don't compare me to a danger person

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@thedp said: He's definitely not cociu.

He's LowEndCociu

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@Calin said:
    @Maounique please don't compare me to a danger person

I don't compare you, you are the dangerous one. cociu was not a genius but at least had some scant idea about what he was doing.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

His desktop is scary :|

• @Maounique said: I mean, come on, that is swapped DDR3

On Kingston SSD :p

Thanked by 1maverickp

@Maounique you should appreciate the sincerity , compared to others I at least show what hardward I use

• @Calin said: @Maounique you should appreciate the sincerity , compared to others I at least show what hardward I use

As if someone was curious

Thanked by 1maverickp

for what prices I offer it's pretty ok

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

Is putting a space before a comma common with Romanian users when they type in English? because I have seen only @cociu do that.

• @Calin said: for what prices I offer it's pretty ok

But the IPs on your Youtube videos are mostly Contabo.