Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ S U M M E R H O S T S A L E ★ From $9/YR ★ 1GB $15/YR ★ Transfers To Ryzen ★ Easter Eggs - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ S U M M E R H O S T S A L E ★ From $9/YR ★ 1GB $15/YR ★ Transfers To Ryzen ★ Easter Eggs

Comments

• RecDRecD Member

@yoursunny said: Kimsufi KS-7: $80/month

Online €5.99 dedicated: $50/month

$ -> ¥

• please add newer operating systems

• @yoursunny said:

@dahartigan said:
    @codydoby do you still sell dodgy virmach accounts mjj?

Yes: https://s.suhj.com/product/8.html

独服租的话,一个月起租。其中:
    - KS7 80一个月
    Core™ i3-21302核4线程3.4 GHz+;内存8 GB DDR3 1333 MHz;硬盘 2 TB;100Mbps网;无限流量。
    官网链接:https://www.kimsufi.com/en/order/kimsufi.xml?reference=1801sk18
    - Online 5.99欧元独服,50一个月
    机器都在法国,可帮搭Pt环境。

VPS 有 Virmach/OVH/OnetSolutions/etc

Dedicated server, minimal 1 month.

• Kimsufi KS-7: $80/month
    • Online €5.99 dedicated: $50/month

Both are in France. Seller will assist with PT installation.

VPS available:

• Virmach
    • OVH
    • OnetSolutions
    • etc

🤘 notice: above is translation of third party website, it's not an offer, it's scam don't buy 🤘

It's unclear what "PT" refers to.

Mjj is this true @codydoby ???? @VirMach mjj @codydoby is onselling virmach accounts to chinese mjjs against the ToS.

Take him downtown boys..

• @dahartigan said:

@yoursunny said:

@dahartigan said:

独服租的话,一个月起租。其中:
    - KS7 80一个月
    - Online 5.99欧元独服,50一个月
    机器都在法国,可帮搭Pt环境。

VPS available:

• Virmach
    • OVH
    • OnetSolutions
    • etc

🤘 notice: above is translation of third party website, it's not an offer, it's scam don't buy 🤘

Mjj is this true @codydoby ???? @VirMach mjj @codydoby is onselling virmach accounts to chinese mjjs against the ToS.

Take him downtown boys..

I think you missed one "mjj"

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @serv_ee said:

@dahartigan said:

@yoursunny said:

@dahartigan said:

独服租的话,一个月起租。其中:
    - KS7 80一个月
    - Online 5.99欧元独服,50一个月
    机器都在法国,可帮搭Pt环境。

VPS available:

• Virmach
    • OVH
    • OnetSolutions
    • etc

Take him downtown boys..

I think you missed one "mjj"

• edited July 2021

I must make a statement that regardless of owning multiple accounts, reselling BF deals to MJJ & purchasing accounts from others, I am a good customer of Virmach.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2021

Speaking of multiple accounts, I'd like to get very serious for a second.

There are a few serial abusers right now that are signing up for hundreds of accounts. We're going to be temporarily moving to a zero tolerance policy, as in don't get surprised if your accounts start getting nuked on accident as a part of efforts to fight against that abuse. I would highly recommend people actually abide by our terms of service for at least maybe the next few weeks.

The issue here is that at least one of the serial abusers is also following the trends that most other people do when making multiple accounts from China so it's melding in. Gibberish, American-sounding names, pretending to be from the US and Japan, VPN.

It's making it difficult for us to continue trying to be courteous to those clearly breaking our multi-account rule right now because of this situation.

(edit) Best case scenario this means your order on a 2nd account will get stuck for 2-3 days.

• @VirMach said: The issue here is that at least one of the serial abusers is also following the trends that most other people do when making multiple accounts from China so it's melding in.

@codydoby is that you? What will happen to your webshop once your accounts are involucrated?

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • nothing to worry about. they always find loopholes.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • Any chance to get some more disk space?

• So far its issues with MS Licensing, Issues with chinese, issues with getting IPs, issues with getting hardware delivered, issues with buffalo. Damn thats a lot of issues to vent in public

• @VirMach said:
    Speaking of multiple accounts, I'd like to get very serious for a second.

There are a few serial abusers right now that are signing up for hundreds of accounts. We're going to be temporarily moving to a zero tolerance policy, as in don't get surprised if your accounts start getting nuked on accident as a part of efforts to fight against that abuse. I would highly recommend people actually abide by our terms of service for at least maybe the next few weeks.

The issue here is that at least one of the serial abusers is also following the trends that most other people do when making multiple accounts from China so it's melding in. Gibberish, American-sounding names, pretending to be from the US and Japan, VPN.

It's making it difficult for us to continue trying to be courteous to those clearly breaking our multi-account rule right now because of this situation.

(edit) Best case scenario this means your order on a 2nd account will get stuck for 2-3 days.

Fuck them. The additional overhead they cause you impacts us all. Zero tolerance!

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • corbpiecorbpie Member
    edited July 2021

inb4 someone who has just one account has it deleted

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • @codydoby busted!

• @stevewatson301 said:

@VirMach said: The issue here is that at least one of the serial abusers is also following the trends that most other people do when making multiple accounts from China so it's melding in.

@codydoby is that you? What will happen to your webshop once your accounts are involucrated?

I sold ZERO in my shop. It is only some meaningless word there.

• @codydoby said:

@stevewatson301 said:

@VirMach said: The issue here is that at least one of the serial abusers is also following the trends that most other people do when making multiple accounts from China so it's melding in.

@codydoby said:

@stevewatson301 said:

taiwan number one.

• @codydoby said:

@stevewatson301 said:

You are lying mjj. If you have sold none then it is only because you have an inferior store.

mjj @codydoby the boss man @VirMach will cancel your dodgy accounts and will you face more shame from your mjjs, mjj.

• @dahartigan said:

@codydoby said:

@stevewatson301 said:

You are lying mjj. If you have sold none then it is only because you have an inferior store.

mjj @codydoby the boss man @VirMach will cancel your dodgy accounts and will you face more shame from your mjjs, mjj.

Enjoy yourself, guy!

I suspect you have been hurt in what way?

I am watching hw do you create rumors.

• @codydoby said:

@dahartigan said:

@codydoby said:

@stevewatson301 said:

Enjoy yourself, guy!

So you admit it. Shame.

• bdlbdl Member

@VirMach said:
    Gibberish, American-sounding names, pretending to be from the US and Japan, VPN.

:lol:

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @VirMach said: It's making it difficult for us to continue trying to be courteous to those clearly breaking our multi-account rule right now because of this situation.

By providing a "push" method like spartanhost.net or allowing account retrieval from the original registered email address like bandwagonhost.com, most multi-account problems can be solved.

Customers can retrieve their account at any time through the original registered email address, which can eliminate all private transactions by changing the email address.

You can even provide an automatic processing program for push requests like most Chinese providers. Customers only need to enter the recipient's email address, then pay the bill, and then leave everything to the program to automate the process.

It is a bad idea to prohibit customers from modifying their account email addresses, because you have to deal with a large number of normal change email requests.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @codydoby said:

@stevewatson301 said:

Does the same mental illness which causes you to write meaningless words on your webshop, also cause you to post adverts on Hostloc?

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @dahartigan said:

@codydoby said:

@dahartigan said:

@codydoby said:

@stevewatson301 said:

Enjoy yourself, guy!

So you admit it. Shame.

rumors... do you know rumors?

• codydobycodydoby Member
    edited July 2021

@stevewatson301 said:

@codydoby said:

@stevewatson301 said:

Does the same mental illness which causes you to write meaningless words on your webshop, also cause you to post adverts on Hostloc?

When did I post the advertisement about my shop that no one cares about?

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited July 2021

@codydoby said:
    When did I post the advertisement about my shop that no one cares about?

There are 6 postings about this webshop in MJJ nest:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=suhj+site:hostloc.com

You admitted that you sold accounts containing active VPS along with the email inbox, although you didn't specify which provider:
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3211814/#Comment_3211814

Given VirMach is a top provider that you often purchase from, and it's listed on your webshop, it's reasonable to suspect that you have multiple VirMach accounts and intend to sell them.

There's a provider that allows and encourages reselling VPS (not accounts).
    Maybe you can move there?
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3251581/#Comment_3251581

Thanked by 2dahartigan bulbasaur
  • defaultdefault Veteran

@databoss said:
    So far its issues with MS Licensing, Issues with chinese, issues with getting IPs, issues with getting hardware delivered, issues with buffalo. Damn thats a lot of issues to vent in public

It's just a heads up, because it will happen and you'll otherwise have no warning and be upset that the people before you did it and didn't get caught (even though they did get caught, we just let them through out of courtesy.)

I am letting you know that right now there are people doing illegal activities on it in bulk, and using the same methods and therefore we will have to start taking action because we don't know if it's the people doing the illegal activities or someone who just wants to do it for whatever other reason. They look exactly the same and we can't let people use this loophole to send out denial of service attacks and host phishing sites. Until these bad actors go away we'll have to be more strict on it.

Thanked by 1skorous
  • @virmach Make your prices higher than racknerd. You will have better margins on remaining customers and shift the ultra lowend elsewhere

@databoss said:
    @virmach Make your prices higher than racknerd. You will have better margins on remaining customers and shift the ultra lowend elsewhere

We're always going to provide best value. The issues we're facing isn't as a result of it being "ultra lowend." The issue is that some bad actors are using similar methods to order packages. The possibility was always there, now they are abusing it. So it's just making it difficult at this time to catch these people pretending to be from China essentially, even though they are not from China. They are also pretending to be from the US, Canada, and other areas, but these are easy to catch. Since we allow VPN from China and are usually not as strict on multiple accounts, address information, names, etc, now some people are taking advantage of these lax policies to abuse.

I hope that makes sense. Basically, a few people are using the same methods used by thousands of people who do not cause us problems, so they end up looking the same and blending it.

Thanked by 1skorous
  • @codydoby you are bringing such shame to your country, your family and your fellow mjjs now that you are singlehandedly the reason that Virmach will be more careful with Chinese people in China.

Take him downtown boys