Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Move your services! - Page 38
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Move your services!

Comments

• @William said:
    Perfect match was me+Wahome and later me+2x4. Sadly both were busted as part of the RBN when Medvedev went out of office. Wahome is owned by the Medvedev group (its a circle...) and the Kremlin did not like having Zeus and similar right across them in Moscow. I miss 2x4.

Why does the Kremlin care about seemingly insignificant webhosts?

• FalzoFalzo Member
    edited May 2021

@dahartigan said:
    I don't know how china mining works, but is it possible to see how much has been involucrated somewhere? Like, if 400 drives worth of coins appears on the network located in Romania...

no that's not possible. most info you can see at chiaexplorer.com but no locations and such, just addresses.

assuming the 400 drives were ~12TB this would sum up to around 5PB which is ~0.035% of the netspace right now and equals about 3 XCH per day (depending on luck ofc).

chia (done by the host himself) isn't a reasonable guess here anyway. because he'd first needed to fill that 5 PB with plots and rest asured that isn't done in just a few days. to give you an idea 5PB means about 50000 plots at 105GB each where even a very powerful plotting server with many cores and speedy NVMes might produce 20-30 per day. for sure he would not offer ryzen then, because he'd need them for plotting ;-)

Thanked by 2lentro dahartigan
  • lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

@Falzo said: for sure he would not offer ryzen then, because he'd need them for plotting ;-)

Well, he did do a beta test iirc like a few months ago and said that Ryzen offers would be ready in 3-5 days on April 18 (which is when Chia became a thing). Perhaps he was plotting on Ryzen servers for some time, began Chia farming on May 12, and now he is selling those Ryzen servers now that plotting has finished?

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • FalzoFalzo Member

@lentro said: Perhaps he was plotting on Ryzen servers for some time, began Chia farming on May 12, and now he is selling those Ryzen servers now that plotting has finished?

haha, interesting thought and could well be. he still would have needed a growing amount of storage during the plotting process to store the plots. not all at once though.

Thanked by 1lentro
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

So, just to keep up, it's still down?

• JorboxJorbox Member

@deank said:

Down in the rabbit hole.

• Daniel15Daniel15 Veteran
    edited May 2021

@Saragoldfarb said:
    Just a matter of time untill this thread ranks no 1 in google for "involucrated".

imo.

A 4chan /g/ thread that links to this thread is on page 5 of the Google results

This thread is currently on page #10

Maybe if we say "involucrated" enough, it'll bump the rankings
    involucrated
    i n v o l u c r a t e d

involucrated

Thanked by 1Saragoldfarb

involucrated is nigh.

Thanked by 1Saragoldfarb
  • xx00xxxx00xx Member

@William said:

No, that would be illegal. Read what i wrote: I call their agency and simply lie. Which is legal. Manipulating evidence is not.

lol :D

• @deank said:

Down for 397 hours 30 minutes.. 70.95% uptime within 60 days..

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@chocolateshirt said:

@deank said:

Down for 397 hours 30 minutes.. 70.95% uptime within 60 days..

Mention it in minutes or seconds to be a little dramatic.

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt

71% of uptime is not bad.

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • more drama more rank page on serp :wink:

• JabJabJabJab Member

Last 30 days uptime: 44.7269%
    2021 uptime: 89.1935% (89.1935%)

It is still over 0%.

So, it's good enough, for the price you paid.

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited May 2021

@deank said: It is still over 0%. So, it's good enough, for the price you paid.

Last 7 days uptime: 0.0000% (0.0000%)

What now? ^.-

7 days is not long enough.

365 days average is what counts, generally.

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2021

@deank said: It is still over 0%. So, it's good enough, for the price you paid.

@JabJab said: Last 7 days uptime: 0.0000% (0.0000%). What now? ^.-

I guess you ordered a yearly deal?
    Then you should judge it by its yearly uptime. ;)
    When you reach <50% uptime, it's probably time for a refound.

And, if it's a 3-year deal, 3 year period.

If it's life time, no uptime monitoring required. You deserve what you get.

Thanked by 3Jorbox dfroe coolice
  • JorboxJorbox Member

@deank said:
    And, if it's a 3-year deal, 3 year period.

If it's life time, no uptime monitoring required. You deserve what you get.

We all deserve what we get

• ps20090ps20090 Member

I think the terrible english is kinda cute

edited May 2021

I wouldn't be surprised if cociu is silently observing this thread with a different account :)

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited May 2021

@thedp said: I wouldn't be surprised if cociu is silently observing this thread with a different account

Why would he do that with different account and (prolly) break rules here? You don't need to login at all to see this topic...

@dfroe said: I guess you ordered a yearly deal?

Nope, 3 months. No sane people go for cociu yearly until it's like -70% off on top of double credit :D

@JabJab said: Why would he do that with different account and (prolly) break rules here? You don't need to login at all to see this topic...

Oh yeah you're right, my bad.

Then yes, it's more likely he's been watching then :joy:

• randomqrandomq Member

Involucrated: this thread.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • So I'm a bit out of the loop but if I understand correctly:

• Cociu's servers are down for a long time now.
    • He didn't tell anyone until a few days ago and pretends he posted a message weeks ago.
    • He has the balls to advertise new Ryzen services while everything is on fire?

I reckon it isn't possible to get a refund? Either way, I learned my lesson and should be more critical of "too good to be true" offers.

• @randomq said:
    Involucrated: this thread.

its all about dracula

• carcosacarcosa Member

The back dated Announcement is entertaining and also kinda makes you wonder how much truth there is to anything at HS.
    I know hes from Dracula's stomping ground but he has literally jumped into his own coffin and started nailing it shut. 🤣☠🧛‍♂️

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • ps20090ps20090 Member

I need a Cociu-Simp tag

• ps20090ps20090 Member

@carcosa said:
    The back dated Announcement is entertaining and also kinda makes you wonder how much truth there is to anything at HS.
    I know hes from Dracula's stomping ground but he has literally jumped into his own coffin and started nailing it shut. 🤣☠🧛‍♂️

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3031590/#Comment_3031590

@cociu said:

Also you have asked me many time what i am , i am Dracula

Thanked by 1vimalware
This discussion has been closed.