Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

kvm 2xE5-2680v4/2gb ddr4/50gb nvme+3.6tb hdd raid10- located in Bucharest ! Telia upstream ! - Page 13
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

kvm 2xE5-2680v4/2gb ddr4/50gb nvme+3.6tb hdd raid10- located in Bucharest ! Telia upstream !

Comments

• I mean they had to make room for ryzen on the network 🤣

Thanked by 1_FBi
  • same here.

• salakissalakis Member

My Oradea storage KVM is also down

• Seems all my servers are down. :disappointed:

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2021

exit scam has been completed succesfully
    @deank its your time to shine

• zappatazappata Member

also storage down. pau, have to move some more important things to something else..

• miHoYomiHoYo Member

my xx.xx.xxx.y (nvme only) is online, my xx.xx.xxx.zzz (storage only) is offline.
    current speed is about 7800Mbps/8500Mbps(DL/UL). Wow

Thanked by 1JerryHou
  • my yo-yo 1TB 3 year special is down has been for 8 hours, it been up and down so many times I call it my yo-yo vps

Thanked by 3_FBi k4zz niknar1900
  • fragpicfragpic Member
    edited May 2021

Cant wait to watch what happens next..

Thanked by 1sorna
  • zedzed Member

a new incredible sale of course

• He said two days ago that ryzen will be live today. Look like he needed space and power for these ryzen.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

Meeee, my 3 year storage box (193.148.71.x) is also down.

@cociu
    Would you kindly offer some explanation and if possible an ETA for solution? There seem to be quite a lot of customers with problems and the very least to do is to not ignore them.

• bdlbdl Member

@ben47955 said:
    He said two days ago that ryzen will be live today. Look like he needed space and power for these ryzen.

Or the sisters' racks knocked a few cables out while they were racking the Ryzens

• jokjokjokjok Member

My live site relies on the storage server, which is down again. I hope they fix the issue soon.

• codelockcodelock Member
    edited May 2021

@ben47955 said:
    He said two days ago that ryzen will be live today. Look like he needed space and power for these ryzen.

https://ibb.co/VqMzYCK

• my two servers has been losing connection, please fix it faster and faster, thank you very mych.
    Ticket:#934998

• @>; @shunglay said:

my two servers has been losing connection, please fix it faster and faster, thank you very mych.
    Ticket:#934998

@cociu

• JabJabJabJab Member

faster and faster

:D

• DarioXDarioX Member

thank you very mych

• cociu get caught by police, so every server gets unavailable :lol:

• defaultdefault Veteran

• salakissalakis Member
    edited May 2021

@jokjok said:
    My live site relies on the storage server, which is down again. I hope they fix the issue soon.

Well, relying on @cociu for anything that is supposed to be online is really not a great idea.

I am really wondering what excuse we'll get to hear this time. It's a shame, because recently it has been a relatively smooth ride (for me at least).

• momkinmomkin Member

No worries guys ,
    Your VPS's are being upgraded to Ryzen CPU for free , so be patient please ...

• lorianlorian Member

3 of my 4 VPS at hostsolutions are offline right now, only the one in norway is still online.

It started over a month ago with io-errors at my 1TB KVM in Oradea, then on 2021-05-07, this 3.6TB NVMe KVM in Bucharest gone offline and the last 3.6TB KVM in Oradea is offline since yesterday.

At least, these were only the offsite backups, but @cociu you are only making it worse, not answering to any questions.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@jokjok said:

@shunglay said:
    my two servers has been losing connection, please fix it faster and faster, thank you very mych.

Your data is being uploaded to the cloud.
    Please activate your disaster recovery plans.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@lorian said:
    At least, these were only the offsite backups, but @cociu you are only making it worse, not answering to any questions.

That seems to be a (very, very important) lesson @cociu just seems incapable to learn. And it's the one thing that has the potential to be a killer.

• bjobjo Member
    edited May 2021

Let's take bets! All data is lost or not?

• jokjokjokjok Member

@salakis said:

@jokjok said:

Well, relying on @cociu for anything that is supposed to be online is really not a great idea.

I am really wondering what excuse we'll get to hear this time. It's a shame, because recently it has been a relatively smooth ride (for me at least).

It is my first experience with them. I am pleased with the pricing, but I just dont understand how storage servers get problems. I dont run anything other than having my files on it. No scripts, no streaming, nothing. Just files. And sometimes the server lags so much like some neighbor is mining or doing other CPU heavy thing and my whole site stops working. I just want peace, I don't demand much, my bandwidth usage is also very low, like I use 1/10th of the limit at most.

But I want to believe in them. They offer these good prices, so not everything can be perfect. A bit more transparency would be good. As of right now I had to close my website and am not sure when I can open it again. A time schedule would be nice so I can inform my users.

Anyway, let's hope he fixes the problems soon.

• jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited May 2021

My other server from a different bucstor node went down a few hours ago as well.

This doesn't seem like an unexpected outage, @cociu seems to be fucking with the nodes (upgrade or maintenance).

A notice in advance would have been the least he could've done, but then again we all know he's not big on notices. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• verenveren Member

@jmgcaguicla said:
    we all know he's not big on notices. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah. Just look at the "Recent News" page, where the last post was 3 months ago.

This discussion has been closed.