Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday 2020 - NVMe and Storage deals - deploy worldwide - Page 86
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday 2020 - NVMe and Storage deals - deploy worldwide

Comments

• @hosthatch I won't use your service for that :D I think it's really great the offer and it shows me your professionalism I will stay! Top company :). ♥️

• @CjayVPS said:
    @hosthatch I won't use your service for that :D I think it's really great the offer and it >shows me your professionalism I will stay! Top company :). ♥️

Now I see why hosthatch is offering a refund +

• tomletomle Member, LIR

@hosthatch Just wanted to chime in here to say that I've been a customer for almost 2 years now, loving the service you provide.
    No rush to provide the servers, happily waiting knowing that I get good quality.
    Just to weigh up the negative comments here and make your day better :)

• @tomle said:
    @hosthatch Just wanted to chime in here to say that I've been a customer for almost 2 years now, loving the service you provide.
    No rush to provide the servers, happily waiting knowing that I get good quality.
    Just to weigh up the negative comments here and make your day better :)

Same here, 2 years and no complaints. Your VPSes are freaking good @hosthatch

• @hosthatch said:

@CjayVPS said:
    All good thanks for the offer i just want to know one thing i am allowed to install and use a Windows ISO or are only allowed Linux systems independent now from proxmox.

I will make the offer sweeter for you.

I will give you $10 out of my pocket on top of a full refund, and donate $50 to a charity of your choice. Please do it for the children who need help.

You are not in for a pleasant ride ahead if you continue using our service.

If you do not accept this offer, please do not come back on LET to complain about whatever problems you are going to face in the near future.

@CjayVPS think of those children who could use a nice Christmas meal.

@hosthatch is a god!

• Zero downtime since the time he provisioned my 8TB BF2019 storage. Thanks @hosthatch , will patiently wait for BF2020 10TB one.

Thanked by 3RedSox hosthatch JamesF
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

I thought there's some special deals for me when I receive a notification of getting tagged in this thread :(

But anyway, feel free to let me know when you need it to be closed :)

• rootedrooted Member
    edited December 2020

I used to visit LET to find some good offers. Now this is the only thread that makes me keep coming back. I love reading those comments and.......... ticket number.

• @Salomon123 said:

@hosthatch said:

@CjayVPS said:
    All good thanks for the offer i just want to know one thing i am allowed to install and use a Windows ISO or are only allowed Linux systems independent now from proxmox.

I will give you $10 out of my pocket on top of a full refund, and donate $50 to a charity of your choice. Please do it for the children who need help.

If you do not accept this offer, please do not come back on LET to complain about whatever problems you are going to face in the near future.

@CjayVPS think of those children who could use a nice Christmas meal.

@hosthatch is a god!

@rooted said:
    I used to visit LET to find some good offers. Now this is the only thread that makes me keep coming back. I love reading those comments and.......... ticket number.

I grant the company the success from my heart

• btw, when the vps is active, do you get an email? Save me logging in every day ;)

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@royed said:
    btw, when the vps is active, do you get an email? Save me logging in every day ;)

Yes

• @royed said:
    btw, when the vps is active, do you get an email? Save me logging in every day ;)

Yes you do with all required details.

Thanked by 1JamesF
  • @hosthatch said:

@davi said:
    @hosthatch I have send you PM which you have not replied regarding this and on my support ticket [Ticket ID: 503335] it said that is it not possible. Please check.

If your upgrade was requested before 15:30 CET on Monday, we will process it. If someone told you no in your ticket, please refer them to this comment, or the one in your quote, and then wait. Thank you.

@hosthatch I have told you that your ping-pong statement will create more works for support and hurdle for customer. They do not care what you write here, I have refereed your comment and they have given this reply.

"Hello,

You have a service that costs $16 USD.

The plan you refer to in the promotion costs $15 USD.

It is not possible to go to a plan that is lower than the price of your current plan. It is only possible to 'upgrade' to a plan that is the same or higher in price. "

I do not like to post here but forced to to do so as you posted here that I can upgrade last year VPS to this year offer.

• @Bani991 said:
    Tickets ID587646
    You haven't replied to me for a long time. I don't know what to do next

@Xratzh said:
    I cann't upload ISO.Fix ticket #787051 please.
    When will you add Ubuntu 20.04 and Debian 10?

@heyzzx said:
    Although I don't want to make a ticket to disturb you.
    I refresh every one hour these six days, which will make me break down.
    Invoice #218161

• @hosthatch said:

@CjayVPS said:

Wow, didn't expect to see this today. 2020 is not a shitty years anymore.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • I really wish now that I got 16 gb one instead of the 8gb.... Maybe next year BF :smiley:

My VPS in Zurich is superb!

Thanked by 2hosthatch the_doctor
  • @yolo_me said: Started using mine as a seedbox

Yes that's going to end very well.

Are you talking about DMCA notices? Don't worry about that. I was under the impression I could use the 9TB BW monthly that you guys allocate for each user? Is that not the case?

• @Galeej said:
    Zero downtime since the time he provisioned my 8TB BF2019 storage. Thanks @hosthatch , will patiently wait for BF2020 10TB one.

how much you paying for the 8TB?

@davi said:

"Hello,

It is not possible to go to a plan that is lower than the price of your current plan. It is only possible to 'upgrade' to a plan that is the same or higher in price. "

I do not like to post here but forced to to do so as you posted here that I can upgrade last year VPS to this year offer.

This has been discussed several times here.

We're happy to upgrade your plan to the $30 plan if you would like. We cannot "upgrade" it to a lower priced plan. This has been asked and answered many times here. Sorry for disappointing.

• As a new customer of Hosthatch this black friday, seeing the responses to problem customers etc from hosthatch gives me confidence in their legitimacy and approach. The best one was https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3171617#Comment_3171617

A degree of respect is needed from both sides with these kind of low profit margin offers. Each support ticket pushes them closer to a loss. There are some customers who understand that and some who just want a free ride

Looking forward to idling my 2TB CHI box :)

• @hosthatch said:

@davi said:

"Hello,

We're happy to upgrade your plan to the $30 plan if you would like. We cannot "upgrade" it to a lower priced plan. This has been asked and answered many times here. Sorry for disappointing.

@hosthatch If you check my question that was also clear where you said you will do upgrade to new plan. Even you said it is your fault and I will not suffer for this. Anyway I had created another ticket #180488 for fresh VPS at $15 within your said time of 3.30 PM Monday so please respect that one and let my old VPS expire.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Funny that no where in the OP does it say "please post your Order/Ticket Number if you'd like to have your case expedited" and yet loads of people are doing so, as if it matters, and as if HostHatch is unaware of any new tickets and orders that comes in.

If HostHatch really wanted it, they'll ask you for it, be it in this thread or via PM.

Thanked by 1Chronic
  • I would love to do a demographic analysis on some of the comments in this thread. You really have to be a special kind of stupid.

• kmm996kmm996 Member
    edited December 2020

Hi,Thank you for your promotion,I use $15 service for almost 2 years,and I have place an order for $80 biennially for 2T on 12/2, but today I saw some orders for the same service with an extra 4 IP , and the price is also $80 biennially. What's the matter?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@Chronic said:
    I would love to do a demographic analysis on some of the comments in this thread. You really have to be a special kind of stupid.

All you need to do is just pull all ticket/order numbers that has been posted - from the 1st page right until this current one :)

Thanked by 1Chronic
    edited December 2020

@kmm996 said:
    Hi,Thank you for your promotion,I use $15 service for almost 2 years,and I have place an order for $80 biennially for 2T on 12/2, but today I saw some orders for the same service with an extra 4 IP , and the price is also $80 biennially. What's the matter?

There are no free IP addresses. Since we made "fixed priced" flash products, some people decided to add every extra thing before creating their orders.

You will be given exactly what we promised for the price. Nothing less and nothing more. There are no free extras on top. If any server gets assigned something free (CPU, IPs, bandwidth, anything else), it will be removed after we re-verify everything in a few days.

• hosthatch said: Since we made "fixed priced" flash products, some people decided to add every extra thing before creating their orders.

This thread could very well become a study in human behavior.

• the_doctorthe_doctor Member
    edited December 2020

deleted :)

• @hosthatch said:

@kmm996 said:

There are no free IP addresses. Since we made "fixed priced" flash products, some people decided to add every extra thing before creating their orders.

You will be given exactly what we promised for the price. Nothing less and nothing more. There are no free extras on top. If any server gets assigned something free (CPU, IPs, bandwidth, anything else), it will be removed after we re-verify everything in a few days.

OK,just hope the service will be actived asap

Thanked by 1JamesF
  • @davi said:

@hosthatch said:

@davi said:

"Hello,

@hosthatch If you check my question that was also clear where you said you will do upgrade to new plan. Even you said it is your fault and I will not suffer for this. Anyway I had created another ticket #180488 for fresh VPS at $15 within your said time of 3.30 PM Monday so please respect that one and let my old VPS expire.

It's not an "upgrade" to go from paying $16/year to $15/year. That's his point, it doesn't qualify as an "upgrade". If you were paying $14/year and wanted to upgrade to $15/year plan, you'd be good.