Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday 2020 - NVMe and Storage deals - deploy worldwide - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday 2020 - NVMe and Storage deals - deploy worldwide

Comments

• @Abdullah said: We're debating between Singapore and Tokyo as our next location. We'll probably be in one of them in the first week of January or so.

@thedp said: Will there be new deals once the location is decided? Or do we have to deposit the amount based on these current deals as a placeholder?

Curious about this one too, could we deposit the amount based on current deals or there will be new ones? I myself I'm interested in the $15/year plan.

• ofitofit Member
    edited November 2020

@Abdullah said:

> Existing customers from the past two years' Black Friday deals can upgrade to these plans. Just send in a ticket. We love you.

> 1x 2.4+ GHz
    > 1 GB RAM
    > 1 TB usable storage
    > 3 TB bandwidth
    > $40 per year
    > Additional 10% discount if you order them in at least two (or more) locations.
    > 

@Abdullah
    That mean if i ordered my Storage 750GB on summer (not on BF) i can't upgrade to 1TB BF?

• fanfan Veteran

@Abdullah said: We don't do location changes on these plans unfortunately. But it is very likely going to be Tokyo.

How's the possibility to open Tokyo to pre-order just like the Hong Kong one? If yes I think I'll get another, and I can wait for the delivery.

Thanked by 1vyas11
  • @Abdullah
    The 3 CPU NVME plan is crazy good. Like how are you even making money on it?
    I've been a customer since last BF and already thought those deals were good but you've more than tripled the resources for almost the same price.

Btw, any plan to offer a cheap low resource VPS like 0.5gb ram, 1cpu and 5gb disk as a flash deal?
    I think someone else in this thread was also asking. It would be perfect to use as a Kubernetes control plane or a cloud router for the other VPS, especially useful since you have private networking enabled.

• luissousaluissousa Member
    edited November 2020

Any plans to open a new location in Europe? I needs these deals in way more locations :tongue:
    Edit: nvm, saw you're gonna have Milan and Madrid soon

• Longer these offers are available, more I keep buying. I wish he got out of stock soon ;)

Thanked by 1Snacho
  • So if i deposit 1500 and its out of stock? What happens? Can i get a refund?

• LimpanLimpan Member
    edited November 2020

Darn, just renewed a $70 VPS from last BF that could easily be replaced by the $30 from this BF for my modest needs. Awesome provider with superb performance though, so totally worth it anyways.
    Order placed: #651399 - Thanks Abdullah for some killer deals! :smile:

• I just deposited USD60 and opened a Sales-ticket with number #940959 - Please assist with upgrading my already existing package to this new one if possible, that would be awesome! Thanks @Abdullah for your amazing offers and assistance!

• This is KVM or OpenVZ?

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • @add_iT said:
    This is KVM or OpenVZ

KVM

Thanked by 1add_iT
  • @Abdullah Will there be similar deals (8GB RAM NVMe $30/y) in Tokyo next year? If yes, then I'm gonna order that instead of the Hong Kong one.

• @Abdullah said: We're debating between Singapore and Tokyo as our next location. We'll probably be in one of them in the first week of January or so.

It would be amazing! I love Tokyo. :smiley:

• what is the disc write reads for the diffrent plans? i missed out

• Thanks @Abdullah ordered #881528

• ordered and sent payment for #956078 please process :)

• @Abdullah can you tell us the Milano provider?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@Abdullah said: All special orders are manually provisioned on working days only. We require up to 7 working days to provision these so please be patient.

@dosai @freddy :D

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • I vote for singapore as it has good ping in india and most of southeast asia. I think singapore has more audience.

Thanked by 2hosthatch vimalware
  • 2nd order please process: #569124

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@freddy said:
    2nd order please process: #569124

You'll need to process this first.

@Abdullah said: All special orders are manually provisioned on working days only. We require up to 7 working days to provision these so please be patient.

Thanked by 1vyas11
  • @thedp sorry im blinded by the smashing deals, no worries..

• JonesJones Member
    edited November 2020

@Abdullah

#465028 ticket

Great Abdullah, I deposited $15-------HK
    (Invoice #217577 <3 This invoice was paid on November 28th, 2020 02:35:34 EST.) :)
    Looking forward to enjoying desserts soon

Thanked by 1hosthatch
  • @Abdullah flash sale soon ? ;)

• @tgl said:
    @Abdullah can you tell us the Milano provider?

Never mind, I ordered already.

One of the few very good offers these year.

• ChocowebChocoweb Member
    edited November 2020

@tgl said:
    @Abdullah can you tell us the Milano provider?

Should be M247 (My guess)

• @PandoGulf said:
    @Abdullah flash sale soon ? ;)

What does the flash sale mean here on LET?

• @RedSox said:

@PandoGulf said:

It means it will be sold out in minutes.

Thanked by 3PandoGulf RedSox Ouji
  • @JohnFilch123 said:

@RedSox said:

@PandoGulf said:

Okay. Will be fully ready when Abdullah wakes up, seems like it's a night time in the Unuted States.

• @RedSox said:

@JohnFilch123 said:

@RedSox said:

@PandoGulf said:

Okay. Will be fully ready when Abdullah wakes up, seems like it's a night time in the Unuted States.

I believe he is in EU as he mentioned earlier that the flash might start in morning time of CET.