Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday 2020 - NVMe and Storage deals - deploy worldwide - Page 29
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday 2020 - NVMe and Storage deals - deploy worldwide

Comments

• I'm definitely not lucky :'(

• Who is the guy that got the 10 tb offer? The hunt begins for you :D

• @hosthatch Thank you for these deals. Is it possible to upgrade my 2TB to 3TB storage or more? thanks!

• @davi said:

@davi said:
    @hosthatch Please have look on ticket #907180 so that I can order storage and NVMe VPS

@hosthatch When you have time after flash sale please reply above ticket so that I can order your normal offers which are also like flash sale

@hosthatch Going for sleep and will check your reply if you got time.

• @hosthatch said: you had almost no chance to get those.

:( ... Ouch

• @hosthatch said:
    The people who bought those were super super fast and lucky.

And if they post their invoice/order number to this thread, please cancel their service immediately. :wink:

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@hosthatch said: for everyone thinking that they missed the 10 TB because they were sleeping/away with kids/etc

People have some messed up priorities...

Thanked by 2user123 vimalware
  • @raindog308 said:

@hosthatch said: for everyone thinking that they missed the 10 TB because they were sleeping/away with kids/etc

People have some messed up priorities...

IKR? What the heck were they thinking being AFK when @hosthatch was about to drop some deals??

Thanked by 2Trav Chronic
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Can a server be transferred to another user?

• RedSoxRedSox Member
    edited November 2020

Dunno guys what you were expecting to do with those 10 TB. This is an incredibly large disk space

• bbplayerbbplayer Member
    edited November 2020

please take a look at Ticket #206971 (Invoice #217834)
    I ordered NVMe VM both in AMS and LAX today, and I want to cancel the AMS one.
    Not asking for refund to my paypal or credit card, I am just asking for taking the $11.00 back to my hosthatch balance which I am gonna use to buy another VM.
    Thank you very much

• @greattomeetyou said:

@kalimov622 said:

@greattomeetyou said:
    Hopefully, we don't have to deposit fund> @kalimov622 said:

Thanks for the deals @hosthatch!

Any chance you could provide something like this too? (storage)
    1x 2.4+ GHz
    256 MB RAM
    100 GB disk
    1 TB bandwidth

So, how much would you pay?

Abdullah already said there won't be such an offer, unfortunately.

Yeah, but what is your offer?

No idea, why you're asking?

• Thank you @hosthatch and thank you everyone. It's been fun.

Thanked by 2bdl hosthatch
  • @bbplayer said:
    Not asking for refund to my paypal or credit card, I am just asking for taking the $11.00 back to my hosthatch balance which I am gonna use to buy another VM.
    Thank you very much

Hi. No.

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • @bdl said:

@bbplayer said:
    Thank you very much

Hi. No.

Can you explain more detailed?
    I am not very familiar with this.

• Are we there yet?

• @RedSox said: Dunno guys what you were expecting to do with those 10 TB. This is an incredibly large disk space

Store selfies. Some of us are incredibly vain.

• aj_potcaj_potc Member
    edited November 2020

@RedSox said:
    Dunno guys what you were expecting to do with those 10 TB. This is an incredibly large disk space

You can never have too much!

I use my HostHatch storage for backups, and backups of backups, and snapshots of those backups. It takes a lot of space, but at their prices and reliability, it just makes sense.

• In case this is helpful to anyone, there was a little more than an hour between the time my manual review ticket was opened and when it was approved.

Thanked by 1Snacho
  • JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep

Are the flash sales with the links instant setup?

• @user123 said:
    In case this is helpful to anyone, there was a little more than an hour between the time my manual review ticket was opened and when it was approved.

Ditto. Just got through the review and paid.

• @hosthatch Are these promo VPS upgradable? Ex: I order 15 VPS - 1GB NVMe, one each location. Then 2 month later, I upgrade some of them to 2GB NVMe, maybe 1 month later, I upgrade some of them to 4GB NVMe. Can I still get discount price as same as this BF?

• @experttechit said:
    Are the flash sales with the links instant setup?

Nope

• webcraftwebcraft Member
    edited November 2020

@sonic said:
    @hosthatch Are these promo VPS upgradable? Ex: I order 15 VPS - 1GB NVMe, one each location. Then 2 month later, I upgrade some of them to 2GB NVMe, maybe 1 month later, I upgrade some of them to 4GB NVMe. Can I still get discount price as same as this BF?

No, only regular offers can be upgraded, not flash deals.

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@sonic said:
    @hosthatch Are these promo VPS upgradable? Ex: I order 15 VPS - 1GB NVMe, one each location. Then 2 month later, I upgrade some of them to 2GB NVMe, maybe 1 month later, I upgrade some of them to 4GB NVMe. Can I still get discount price as same as this BF?

Yes they are. The ones in the original post only.

Any flash deals are only as-is and we cannot make any changes to them, whatsoever. No upgrades/downgrades/stacking etc.

• @bbplayer said:

@bdl said:

@bbplayer said:
    Thank you very much

Hi. No.

I think @hosthatch told already... You cant cancel an order to change for another... Orders are final

Thanked by 1bdl
  • @risturiz said:

@bbplayer said:

@bdl said:

@bbplayer said:
    Thank you very much

Hi. No.

I think @hosthatch told already... You cant cancel an order to change for another... Orders are final

"I will re-iterate this rule one more time.

All tickets open for creation of promotional servers are considered pending orders. These cannot be changed/cancelled without our discretion. If you choose to close your ticket, you will be breaking this rule and we will likely not have a very long future relationship. These deals are once in a year, super specials, and we do not make a lot of money from them - so please be nice."

Thanked by 3TimboJones Trav bdl
  • @hosthatch will there be any other flash deals?

• @hosthatch said:

@sonic said:

Yes they are. The ones in the original post only.

Any flash deals are only as-is and we cannot make any changes to them, whatsoever. No upgrades/downgrades/stacking etc.

Ok, I'm going to order 15 VPS (1GB NVMe) package, one each location.
    So, 1GB NVMe = 15$ ~ 1,25$/month.

Let say, one month later, I want to upgrade 1 VPS to 2GB package, and 1 VPS to 4GB package.

What I need to pay?

(30 - 1,25) + (60 - 1,25) = 87,5$.

Am I correct? Please confirm again so I can start ordering :D BTW, thanks for taking your time on my confuse.

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@tyk said:
    what about the $110 deposit, would you able to offer us a refund?
    Cuz it's not a small amount, otherwise, we can wait till next year renewal

No idea what you mean here. These plans were with direct URLs and did not require a deposit. There are no paid 10 TB orders that we cannot provision. Any orders that were unsuccessful were never paid for in the first place. They never got to the payment stage.