Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday 2020 - NVMe and Storage deals - deploy worldwide - Page 31
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday 2020 - NVMe and Storage deals - deploy worldwide

Comments

• Looking forward to working with you. Thanks!

• PEPSICOPEPSICO Member
    edited November 2020

@kalimov622 said:

@PEPSICO said:
    I missed all the flash sales in my sleep. Will there be any more after that?

@hosthatch said: We might do one last go on Monday evening, but this isn't a promise. If we do decide to do it - I will let you guys know in advance so you can get your F5s and memes ready.

Today is Saturday! It's so long! o:)

• @PEPSICO said:

I might sell mine if I get a better deal. You’ll have to pay the transfer. It’s the 40/year 2TB Chicago. Are you interested?

• @kalimov622 said:

@PEPSICO said:

@hosthatch said: We might do one last go on Monday evening, but this isn't a promise. If we do decide to do it - I will let you guys know in advance so you can get your F5s and memes ready.

@hosthatch will you update the OP to include the time? It’s difficult to keep up with all the meme ing here.

• @hosthatch Just to confirm: should an order for one of the flash sale plans (invoice paid, shows as "finalising" on the servers page) be activated within the next week?

• @yolo_me said:

@PEPSICO said:

I might sell mine if I get a better deal. You’ll have to pay the transfer. It’s the 40/year 2TB Chicago. Are you interested?

Yes, how much does it take to transfer it to me?

• @Detruire said:
    @hosthatch Just to confirm: should an order for one of the flash sale plans (invoice paid, shows as "finalising" on the servers page) be activated within the next week?

"All special orders are manually provisioned on working days only. We require up to 7 working days to provision these so please be patient."

Thanked by 1Whoa
  • @PEPSICO said:

@yolo_me said:

@PEPSICO said:

I think it's said somewhere in this thread that it's 2-3$.

• @yolo_me said:

@PEPSICO said:

@yolo_me said:

@PEPSICO said:

I think it's said somewhere in this thread that it's 2-3$.

It was mentioned by a user, but not confirmed by Hosthatch AFAIK. I'm sure they want to get all the sales closed before having people shuffling them around.

• Wuttt..I missed 2 batch of Flash Sale.. Damn you "sleep"..

• What CPU?

• @MissFortune said:
    What CPU?

Good enough.

Thanked by 1bdl
  • yongsikleeyongsiklee Member, Patron Provider

Anyone has this 10tb deal that will go idle?

I really need a big cold and stable storage and cannot afford normal fee.

I dare not to bother hosthatch as they must be very busy at this time.

I will pay you premium to transfer. Please, pm. Thank you.

• I will pay 200$ for the 10TB to transfer.

• @yolo_me said:
    I will pay 200$ for the 10TB to transfer.

And so it begins!

• @yolo_me said: I will pay 200$ for the 10TB to transfer.

Thanked by 2steny webcraft
  • yongsikleeyongsiklee Member, Patron Provider

@yongsiklee said:
    Anyone has this 10tb deal that will go idle?

I really need a big cold and stable storage and cannot afford normal fee.

I dare not to bother hosthatch as they must be very busy at this time.

I will pay you premium to transfer. Please, pm. Thank you.

Arhh...I think I have to give up. Someone has a big big pocket...again.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member
    edited November 2020

I really think @hosthatch should not entertain any transfer requests for these FLASH Deals.
    On one hand, people who were genuinely interested seemed to have missed out, while on the other hand, people who got them seem to now have resorted to spinning these promo boxes around for profit; all when the provider isn't making much on these products to begin with.

• @yolo_me said:
    I will pay 200$ for the 10TB to transfer.

I will pay 10$ for the 200TB to transfer.

• NY/CHI NVMe KVM
    6 x 2.9 GHz+ dedicated CPU cores (600% dedicated)
    64 GB RAM
    300 GB RAID-10 NVMe
    $40 per month

I grabbed this one earlier, too good of a deal to pass up! Thanks to HostHatch for the flash deal. :)

• lxj12328lxj12328 Member
    edited November 2020

ticket #181847 Please help to deal with it, thank you!

• Just bought from the first page deal. I wasn't expecting to buy anything today but looked anyways and figured I might be able to use it.

• Good morning

Thanked by 3bdl pbx hosthatch
  • corbpiecorbpie Member
    edited November 2020

@K4Y5 said:
    I really think @hosthatch should not entertain any transfer requests for these FLASH Deals.
    On one hand, people who were genuinely interested seemed to have missed out, while on the other hand, people who got them seem to now have resorted to spinning these promo boxes around for profit; all when the provider isn't making much on these products to begin with.

No one with the 10TB has offered one up. If i wanted to palm mine off I’d be doing it for a lot more than offered up so far.

Thanked by 1yongsiklee
  • if flash sale deal link is NOT out of stock or 404, this means I can still buy?

• @jokotan said:
    if flash sale deal link is NOT out of stock or 404, this means I can still buy?

Yes. Many are still in stock.

Thanked by 1jokotan
  • Any bench for

2 CPU core (50% dedicated, burstable up to 200%)
    8 GB RAM 
    40 GB RAID-10 NVMe
    5 TB bandwidth (1 TB in Hong Kong and Sydney)
    $30 per year

3 CPU core (100% dedicated, burstable up to 300%)
    16 GB RAM
    80 GB RAID-10 NVMe
    10 TB bandwidth (1.5 TB in Hong Kong and Sydney)
    $60 per year

• @Trav said:

NY/CHI NVMe KVM
    6 x 2.9 GHz+ dedicated CPU cores (600% dedicated)
    64 GB RAM
    300 GB RAID-10 NVMe
    $40 per month

I grabbed this one earlier, too good of a deal to pass up! Thanks to HostHatch for the flash deal. :)

What kind of CPU would it be?

• @greattomeetyou said:
    What kind of CPU would it be?

Look for a comment in the middle of this page :)