Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday 2020 - NVMe and Storage deals - deploy worldwide - Page 32
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday 2020 - NVMe and Storage deals - deploy worldwide

Comments

• Bought one, don't want to miss at least it, but I'm still in game for flash sales and need another VPSes ( storage + big mem) in Amsterdam or US. Have the plane to wait for next flash sale.
    Hope not to miss Amsterdam from first post until that...

• edited November 2020

@Chocoweb said:

@greattomeetyou said:
    What kind of CPU would it be?

Look for a comment in the middle of this page :)

E5-2690 v2
    Thanks.

• edited November 2020

@MissFortune said:
    Any bench for

2 CPU core (50% dedicated, burstable up to 200%)
    8 GB RAM 
    40 GB RAID-10 NVMe
    5 TB bandwidth (1 TB in Hong Kong and Sydney)
    $30 per year

3 CPU core (100% dedicated, burstable up to 300%)
    16 GB RAM
    80 GB RAID-10 NVMe
    10 TB bandwidth (1.5 TB in Hong Kong and Sydney)
    $60 per year

Lol, did you read the post? It will be provisioned on working days.

• @lxj12328 said:
    ticket #181847 Please help to deal with it, thank you!

https://www.facebook.com/officialhpc/videos/926086827539436/

• bdlbdl Member
    edited November 2020

@greattomeetyou said:

@Trav said:

NY/CHI NVMe KVM
    6 x 2.9 GHz+ dedicated CPU cores (600% dedicated)
    64 GB RAM
    300 GB RAID-10 NVMe
    $40 per month

I grabbed this one earlier, too good of a deal to pass up! Thanks to HostHatch for the flash deal. :)

What kind of CPU would it be?

x86-64. Read the thread. It's doesn't rhymezen with Hyzen.

Thanked by 2user123 vyas11
  • Babe @hosthatch My Chicago order is still under "finalising" mode after payment.

Is it normal ? Am your existing customer

• @Deepak_leb said:
    Babe @hosthatch My Chicago order is still under "finalising" mode after payment.

Is it normal ? Am your existing customer

I guess flash sale orders are also manually provisioned. Both my stockholm orders are in that stage too.

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited November 2020

Thanks @hosthatch ..

Read all the messages, had a service from last years' BF in London which I might have to discontinue. HK gives half the latency from my location.

Since transfer of existing service to a different HH location (in this case Lon to ahK) is not possible, went for the 2 core/8 GB RAM plan instead. I sent a super low priority, non-urgent ticket for Hong Kong, and got a confirmation

Edit: updated the post as per below interpretation of my original comment which was not the intention

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • @vyas11 said: Since transfer is not possible

Interesting why they blocked the opportunity to transfer VMs. I would just block this for the people who transfer VMs after every BF (next few months).

• @Broscience said:

@vyas11 said: Since transfer is not possible

Interesting why they blocked the opportunity to transfer VMs. I would just block this for the people who transfer VMs after every BF (next few months).

By "transfer" in this sentence he means move location. This is not permitted. Transfer to another person is different.

Thanked by 1Broscience
  • @tetech said:

@Broscience said:

@vyas11 said: Since transfer is not possible

By "transfer" in this sentence he means move location. This is not permitted. Transfer to another person is different.

Thanks, I corrected / updated my post
    yes I was referring to moving server from location A to location B within HH network.

Thanked by 2Broscience plumberg
  • jokotanjokotan Member
    edited November 2020

I feel like Abdullah is near and soon will announce some more good vps to feet my needs at Amsterdam and something cheap and useful at Poland

p.s. Traffic counted for everything or local traffic from one hosthatch vps to other hosthatch vps at the same location excluded?

• @hosthatch - placed an order #423865.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@etch said:
    @hosthatch - placed an order #423865.

Ok, he'll be getting out of bed soon to provision your VM.

Thanked by 1BBTN
  • @jokotan said:
    I feel like Abdullah is near and soon will announce some more good vps to feet my needs at Amsterdam and something cheap and useful at Poland

p.s. Traffic counted for everything or local traffic from one hosthatch vps to other hosthatch vps at the same location excluded?

He previously said that they will not count internal traffic.

Thanked by 2benj0x jokotan
  • @chocolateshirt said:

@jokotan said:

You'll get 2 network interfaces, one is public and another is private. I think as long as internal IP is used, the traffic is not counted.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @Chocoweb said:

@chocolateshirt said:

@jokotan said:

You'll get 2 network interfaces, one is public and another is private. I think as long as internal IP is used, the traffic is not counted.

only for VPSes in same location?

• @zxxx said:

only for VPSes in same location?

Of course

Thanked by 1zxxx
  • Stayed up late last night but still missed the flash sale of bundle plan, will it get restocked again? :'( :'(

• @hosthatch said:

@evanwalters said:
    any chance I could pay monthly?

Yes, please see hosthatch.com

Could I pay at the discounted price monthly?

• @evanwalters said:

@hosthatch said:

@evanwalters said:
    any chance I could pay monthly?

Yes, please see hosthatch.com

Could I pay at the discounted price monthly?

They don't do monthly on these.

• @PhantomPain said:

Stayed up late last night but still missed the flash sale of bundle plan, will it get restocked again? :'( :'(

That was already answered.

• @tetech said:

@PhantomPain said:

Stayed up late last night but still missed the flash sale of bundle plan, will it get restocked again? :'( :'(

Just struggled to find a different answer, that is too pity for missing the best deal of the year because of different timezone...

• I can see only 14 locations.
    Where is one location to get discount?

Amsterdam, Stockholm, Los Angeles, Zurich, Oslo, Vienna, Warsaw, London, Chicago, New York and Sydney (Hong Kong, Madrid and Milan can be pre-ordered, but delivery will be by December 31st).

• @PhantomPain said:

@tetech said:

@PhantomPain said:

Just struggled to find a different answer, that is too pity for missing the best deal of the year because of different timezone...

Sleeping is for the weak. :)

• dragonfskydragonfsky Member
    edited November 2020

@hosthatch
    Please help me check Ticket #387220. After I recharged, my account balance did not increase correctly. Then I sent a ticket to solve the problem, but the customer service canceled my order by mistake and
    I lost more balance again.Things got a little messy :s I lost my $27.5 balance and my order was cancelled by mistake.

• @Crab said:
    It was mentioned by a user, but not confirmed by Hosthatch AFAIK. I'm sure they want to get all the sales closed before having people shuffling them around.

The user was me, and HostHatch liked my post, look closely.

Anyway, yes, better allow them a few days, they are likely quite busy right now.

Thanked by 1Crab
  • @hosthatch - placed an order ##411008

• What is happening in people's heads. I seriously don't get it.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • @BBTN said:
    What is happening in people's heads. I seriously don't get it.

Maybe they thought by posting their order ID here they will get provisioned faster