Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday 2020 - NVMe and Storage deals - deploy worldwide - Page 27
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday 2020 - NVMe and Storage deals - deploy worldwide

Comments

• Now, will @servarica_hani accept the challenge? >:)

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@user123 said:

@hosthatch said:
    If you made a ticket asking a large number of sales questions about these plans that are already answered in these pages, it is unlikely we will be able to respond any time soon to you.

Also - apologies to the people who did not get the plan that they wanted. This is the best we could come up with and they are likely all gone in the next few minutes considering the orders.

Entirely understandable. If our order was directed to manual review, do we still have a chance at getting the server we ordered?

Yes -

For the manual reviews - will reply to you in the ticket once your account is verified. You will have 2 hours since then to pay the invoice before it will be cancelled.

Thanked by 2user123 Yukinococo
  • @hosthatch said: it is unlikely we will be able to respond any time soon to you.

needed a cancelation :blush:

• @hosthatch said:

I was not expecting that much interest in those....maybe we can add some more?

I grabbed a 2TB and yes, you should do more 10TBs.

Thanked by 1Chronic
  • @hosthatch said: I was not expecting that much interest in those....maybe we can add some more?

That would be sweet! There are second chances?

• @hosthatch said:

@user123 said:

@hosthatch said:
    If you made a ticket asking a large number of sales questions about these plans that are already answered in these pages, it is unlikely we will be able to respond any time soon to you.

Also - apologies to the people who did not get the plan that they wanted. This is the best we could come up with and they are likely all gone in the next few minutes considering the orders.

Entirely understandable. If our order was directed to manual review, do we still have a chance at getting the server we ordered?

Yes -

For the manual reviews - will reply to you in the ticket once your account is verified. You will have 2 hours since then to pay the invoice before it will be cancelled.

How long will the account verification take? I'd really like to go to bed. :)

• @davi said: @hosthatch When you have time after flash sale please reply above ticket so that I can order your normal offers which are also like flash sale

They are probably gonna be busy until the deal in the OP isn't available anymore.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Yes there were more attacks. Sorry guys. I was on the road so couldn't block it right away.

Thanked by 3user123 Falzo Trav
  • Thank you. Fantastic deals!

• @hosthatch said: I was not expecting that much interest in those....maybe we can add some more?

Would love it :)

• I was looking for something like this on this BF, thank you for the deals! :)

Tease!

• @hosthatch any other deals we could expect today from you?

• @jbiloh said:
    Yes there were more attacks. Sorry guys. I was on the road so couldn't block it right away.

Did you have to resort to streetwalking to get more server resources to meet LET's BF demand? xD

• @jbiloh said:

looks like it was quite timed. probably someone didn't like @hosthatch flash sale offers ...

@benj0x said:

@Falzo said:
    @jbiloh is LET being attacked again?

maybe the cloudflare filters arised and @hosthatch can't post anything containing urls/html code...

It feels more like there are tons of F5 spammers. Just took a log into my servers requests after I posted a screenshot here - and it's insane.

There is tons of legit traffic but the slowness was due to an attack unfortunately.

Thanked by 2benj0x user123

@Falzo said:

@jbiloh said:

looks like it was quite timed. probably someone didn't like @hosthatch flash sale offers ...

It was good all day while I was home and naturally I leave home an attacks come.

• @hosthatch said:

@user123 said:

@hosthatch said:

Yes -

when you guys will manual review, I need to go to sleep

@user123 said:

@jbiloh said:

Did you have to resort to streetwalking to get more server resources to meet LET's BF demand? xD

Definitely going to have to save my pennies for this upcoming month.

Thanked by 2user123 Chronic
  • and now all these F5 abusers should be punished :D

• @Andrews said:
    and now all these F5 abusers should be punished :D

You'd like that, wouldn't you? "You've been SUCH a bay boy, step-bro!"

• @hosthatch said:

If the money is written off from my hosthatch account, I can go to bed with peace of mind?

By the way, tell us please which offers were limited exepct the 10 tb one's?

• XratzhXratzh Member
    edited November 2020

Invoice Number

Ticket#549050
    Please

@Andrews said:
    and now all these F5 abusers should be punished :D

Refresh all you want. It's not the problem, I promise!

Thanked by 2user123 the_doctor
  • @jbiloh said: Refresh all you want. It's not the problem, I promise!

We have no more reason to refresh, Sir!

edited November 2020

@Andrews said:
    only 10TB BW for 10TB disk...

There is always someone we will disappoint, and someone we will make happy. :)

To answer some questions without quoting everyone.

We cannot change between these flash plans. All orders are final. Guys, being frank - these are not very money making deals for us - we are not going to do a lot of manual work on them. No manual changes, etc.

I know from a customer's point of view it is just "30 seconds and a few clicks, why cant you do it?" - but it's really not that simple. I am not trying to be an asshole if I do not reply your PM or your ticket about "can I get a smaller VM for even cheaper than everything already is? and are these KVM? And recurring? Pls answer fast"

We're doing our best here, and I am not the only one working on this....but things will take the time they will take.

About the 10 TBs....they are probably not coming back....but I will see what I can do to come close (not a promise, but will try - and for the people who PM'd/emailed about this plan asking for exceptions - unfortunately we really can't - there was some spare capacity that allowed us to do these, that spare capacity is gone now)

If you created an order, and were able to successfully pay the invoice afterwards (check your paypal/credit card if you are unsure) - then yes, that order is considered valid.

Thanked by 1Trav
  • @hosthatch Hi,there. My order was directed to manual review but I never used VPN and I have waiting this deal the whole night (from China where is 7 am now) , and I need to go to bed...plz check this in case I won't wake up in the next hours...#218030

• I really appreciate that you take time to write real posts and to be "frank".

Thanks @hosthatch!