Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MASSIVE BLACK FRIDAY DEALS - 100% PURE SSD KVM VPS FOR JUST € 1.00 !!! - By VPSslim - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MASSIVE BLACK FRIDAY DEALS - 100% PURE SSD KVM VPS FOR JUST € 1.00 !!! - By VPSslim

Comments

• VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

@redart said:
    @VPSSLIM same situation as others. can't update either ubuntu/debian because of read-only filesystem error. should i be raising a ticket? or is it a general fix for everyone? don't wanna burden your support as you all already have lots of tickets pending probably

Yes tickets are being handled. Seems to be isolated to a few VMs and is being fixed.

• @VPSSLIM Glad to hear. A few bumps are expected with a huge inflow of orders

• @VPSSLIM said:

@redart said:
    @VPSSLIM same situation as others. can't update either ubuntu/debian because of read-only filesystem error. should i be raising a ticket? or is it a general fix for everyone? don't wanna burden your support as you all already have lots of tickets pending probably

Yes tickets are being handled. Seems to be isolated to a few VMs and is being fixed.

Mine as well, mate. It was provisioned 3 days ago, but never came online at all.

Ticketed in, but it hasn't been replied to in 3 days either - TID 343268. Would appreciate some help, or at-least a realistic ETA on the same.

Thanks.

@K4Y5 said:

@VPSSLIM said:

@redart said:

Mine as well, mate. It was provisioned 3 days ago, but never came online at all.

Ticketed in, but it hasn't been replied to in 3 days either - TID 343268. Would appreciate some help, or at-least a realistic ETA on the same.

Thanks.

Hi, your VM will be set to another node today. Sorry for the wait!

@LinuxDet said:
    @VPSSLIM Glad to hear. A few bumps are expected with a huge inflow of orders

I appreciate your kindness and understanding. We are doing our best indeed!

• @VPSSLIM What are the node specs and any ETA when you will have things fixed for everyone?

• @VPSSLIM thanks for solving the invoice issue. but would please tell me which font you are using in your website? when i go to pay option the font looks messed up. tried every browser. but nothing help. i think may be i dont have that font in my windows that u are using on the site . its look like this

• Please answer Ticket #561353 :) want to use this VPS for something today

• Ticket #247648 . no hurry or anything. but would like a ETA so that i don't have to check every hour if the issue has been resolved.

@redart said:
    Ticket #247648 . no hurry or anything. but would like a ETA so that i don't have to check every hour if the issue has been resolved.

Hi, we will get to your ticket today.

@evanwalters said:
    Please answer Ticket #561353 :) want to use this VPS for something today

• lushdoglushdog Member
    edited November 2020

ticket 400060 please. i dont't want to for nothing.It just don't work.
    nvm, cancel it and please refund

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

• Can i use my own iso? with windows and virtio

@drdred said:
    Can i use my own iso? with windows and virtio

Yes. You can open a ticket for help.

Currently it's quite busy on the support dep. so avg. response time is longer then usual. Sorry for that.

• @lushdog said:
    ticket 400060 please. i dont't want to for nothing.It just don't work.
    nvm, cancel it and please refund

why are u asking refund bro. ? which point made you unsatisfied?

• furkeyfurkey Member
    edited November 2020

Hey, disk IOPS are unusually slow. Left a ticket but too slow to answer. Ticket number is #449026. @VPSSLIM

• @VPSSLIM said:

@evanwalters said:
    Please answer Ticket #561353 :) want to use this VPS for something today

This is taking way too long. 48 hours for vps now no ticket answer for 12+ hours

• PandoGulfPandoGulf Veteran
    edited November 2020

@VPSSLIM

==== DUE TO HIGH DEMAND WE ADDED AN OVZ DEAL AS WELL ====

VPS OpenVZ #2 - €9.95 €1.50

- 2x Intel Xeon CPU
    - 4 GB RAM
    - 150 GB SSD
    - 5 TB bandwidth

it would be sweeter if that came with Swap space like the KVM ones !

@PandoGulf said:

@VPSSLIM

==== DUE TO HIGH DEMAND WE ADDED AN OVZ DEAL AS WELL ====

VPS OpenVZ #2 - €9.95 €1.50

- 2x Intel Xeon CPU
    - 4 GB RAM
    - 150 GB SSD
    - 5 TB bandwidth

it would be sweeter if that came with Swap space like the KVM ones !

It does, same amount as RAM it has in swap :)

Thanked by 1PandoGulf
  • @VPSSLIM said:

YOU are the Man...

Wish if you had other locations, I would have got in a heart beat !
    Maybe next year BF :wink:

• @VPSSLIM please check #188513, I don't understand, why was my service terminated?

• @MrEd said:
    @VPSSLIM please check #188513, I don't understand, why was my service terminated?

it showed as terminated for me too. turns out they were replacing it with a new vps. try again after an hour or so.

@PandoGulf said:

@VPSSLIM said:

YOU are the Man...

Wish if you had other locations, I would have got in a heart beat !
    Maybe next year BF :wink:

Thank you so much. Well we have our own datacenter in Lelystad, The Netherlands. Maybe more locations will be added in 2021.

• iCloudRRiCloudRR Member
    edited November 2020

Wow, read-only system...
    Support says after a day:

Hi,

The OS template was corrupt. Please re install the OS.

I reinstalled the OS with a different one, same result... Retrying right now but is the same..

• @MrEd said:
    @VPSSLIM please check #188513, I don't understand, why was my service terminated?

Very quick response from support. Thumbs up! ;)

@iCloudRR said:
    Wow, read-only system...

Hi,

I reinstalled the OS with a different one, same result... Retrying right now but is the same..

Please PM me your ticket ID so I can look into it right away as well.

• @VPSSLIM said:

@iCloudRR said:
    Wow, read-only system...

Hi,

Please PM me your ticket ID so I can look into it right away as well.

@VPSSLIM Can you also check my ticket #247656? I have the same issue. Thanks.

• ticket #247648
    read-only filesystem error.
    first, my vps was replaced with a new one.
    second, told it was error of ubuntu template.
    third, debian had the same issue, so i asked which template was "actually" working. was told to use cent os 6 or 7
    fourth, same read-only filesystem error.

the only thing i have been doing is getting a new vps, me trying to update with apt upgrade or yum update, failing and going back to ticket :(

• @iCloudRR said:
    Wow, read-only system...

Hi,

Got the same, they said it was only me complaining.