Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CRAZY DEALS + CRAZY GIVEAWAY. THE HOTTEST BLACK FRIDAY THREAD. 40+ Prizes by RackNerd - Page 11
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CRAZY DEALS + CRAZY GIVEAWAY. THE HOTTEST BLACK FRIDAY THREAD. 40+ Prizes by RackNerd

Comments

• @dustinc said:

Hahahah IPv6 in Los Angeles :smiley: -- up to 100 IPv6 addresses FREE.

As for the 40+ prizes, we're committed. 27 prizes within the video, the remaining will be AMD Ryzen VPS, and possibly some other cool things. Never know. :wink:

Very Good job Sir B)

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@erichica said:
    Order Number for Double BW: 9668860437
    Thank you!

Hi @erichica -- Thank you for placing your order with us. We sincerely value your business.

We've doubled your bandwidth. Good luck on the giveaways!

• Any storage vps offers please?

• @mee2 @dustinc answered that earlier. No, but there may be some coming soon.

• Very nice offer and giveaway!

@DontHateTheNoob said:
    Order 9594773177 - Thanks

Howdy! Thank you so much for your order. We've gone ahead and doubled the bandwidth.

If you ever need anything, we'll be here to help.

• Awesome

Thanked by 1dustinc

@naser said:
    Awesome

Thank You @naser :)

• @ZA_capetown said: but SOON (tm) has an uncertain timeframe for some of us,

rofl :sweat_smile:

Thanked by 1ZA_capetown
  • i hope get $25 prize 🙏

Thanked by 1click4easy
  • I just want a $25/m dedicated server.

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • OK.Watching.....

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Great deals, just a shame about no Amsterdam IPv6. :'(

Thanked by 1dustinc

@JohnSunQiang said:
    Very nice offer and giveaway!

Thank you sir :)

• Yeah!

Thanked by 1dustinc

@tolovall said:
    Yeah!

:smiley:

• @default said: I am curious: what would you do with a free VPS for a year?

Personal Git server for my projects.

• @dustinc are those reseller prices recurring? Can the reseller deals be switched to Amsterdam too? No rush but I'd like to know before the BF deal ends, is that Friday?

• This is an incredible offer exclusively for lowendtalk community, well this is insane. Super nice of them to do this giveaway :)

• @dominame said: are those reseller prices recurring

Recurring as long as you renew.

Thanked by 1dominame

@dominame said:
    @dustinc are those reseller prices recurring? Can the reseller deals be switched to Amsterdam too? No rush but I'd like to know before the BF deal ends, is that Friday?

Hello - for now our shared/reseller product line is only available in Los Angeles. It is a feature rich offer, can't be beaten for everything that is included. Totally worth grabbing. Pricing is recurring :)

Lastly, for Black Friday stock - we'll see :)

Thanked by 1dominame
  • @dustinc said:
    Atlanta is now sold out! Any locations missing within the order form means we're sold out in those locations.

Any chance Atlanta will come back in stock before the end of the week?

@trippletophop said:

@dustinc said:
    Atlanta is now sold out! Any locations missing within the order form means we're sold out in those locations.

I don't think so, unfortunately. We are selling quite fast, have more stock being provisioned today but Atlanta is out. There's almost no way we can restock ATL that fast.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

• @dustinc said: shared/reseller product line is only available in Los Angele

Thanks @dustinc just curious. LA is fine, it's an excellent offer so I'll probably go with it.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@godslayer said:
    @yoursunny, lets pester dustin to do some pushups and post it on the forum?

I don't want any physical prizes. I just want push-ups.
    Last time I won some physical prize (worth $30 or so, but I don't need), I traded for 77 push-ups, but the event organizer only delivered 45 and is dodging my messages.

I'm building a video streaming app for all the push-ups people delivered to me as payment. I made sure to ask for broadcasting rights when collecting videos.

@dominame said:

@dustinc said: shared/reseller product line is only available in Los Angele

Thanks @dustinc just curious. LA is fine, it's an excellent offer so I'll probably go with it.

You're welcome. We hope that you do :)

Thanked by 1dominame

@yoursunny said:

@godslayer said:
    @yoursunny, lets pester dustin to do some pushups and post it on the forum?

I don't want any physical prizes. I just want push-ups.
    Last time I won some physical prize (worth $30 or so, but I don't need), I traded for 77 push-ups, but the event organizer only delivered 45 and is dodging my messages.

I'm building a video streaming app for all the push-ups people delivered to me as payment. I made sure to ask for broadcasting rights when collecting videos.

Hahahahaha.

• Well I can't get away from this screen at the moment, waiting for the next giveaway so it might not be tonight, it's getting late here in UK! B)

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Order 6085111975.
    Thank you

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @dustinc said:

@trippletophop said:

@dustinc said:

I don't think so, unfortunately. We are selling quite fast, have more stock being provisioned today but Atlanta is out. There's almost no way we can restock ATL that fast.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

I think I’ll jump on New York now in that case. Would it be possible to relocate to Atlanta at some point down the line?