Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CRAZY DEALS + CRAZY GIVEAWAY. THE HOTTEST BLACK FRIDAY THREAD. 40+ Prizes by RackNerd - Page 10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CRAZY DEALS + CRAZY GIVEAWAY. THE HOTTEST BLACK FRIDAY THREAD. 40+ Prizes by RackNerd

Comments

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@kend said:
    @dustinc Hey buddy, so there's no storage VPS deals this time? That's one thing I need most. lol.

We are considering a storage VPS product line - depending on how much storage you need today, we may be able to do a custom deal on our existing nodes design.

Just send me an email [email protected] and I'll see what can be done. Just be sure to share your resource requirements.

• @dustinc said:

@kend said:
    @dustinc Hey buddy, so there's no storage VPS deals this time? That's one thing I need most. lol.

We are considering a storage VPS product line - depending on how much storage you need today, we may be able to do a custom deal on our existing nodes design.

Just send me an email [email protected] and I'll see what can be done. Just be sure to share your resource requirements.

Thank you dustin! You are always so kind. Racknerd rocks! I'm writing the Email now.

• Order 9594773177 - Thanks

@kend said:

@dustinc said:

@kend said:

Thank you dustin! You are always so kind. Racknerd rocks! I'm writing the Email now.

You're welcome :)

Thank you for the kind words, I hope we can provide you with a solution.

• Great deals! bought one on the 11.11 sale, but might grab one of these as well :)

• Wow! Only just seen the notice, thanks for letting me know earlier but I only just got back. Am I still in with a chance of the free one?

• Make me a ganster with free your free VPS :) @dustinc

• Any AMS offers @dustinc

• I think Amsterdam will be sold out in 2 minutes ;)

Thanked by 2dustinc Xdos
  • Hope to win something :)

@Deepak_leb said:
    Any AMS offers @dustinc

Howdy - we've yet to finalize AMS configurations - but if you choose to order, select any plan that has "Los Angeles" as an option, and we can migrate it to AMS once AMS is live. We're hoping to see it live soon :) Just ticket in with subject: ATTN Dustin

And within the ticket, just mention you're interested in migrating to AMS once live and I'll get it approved for you :)

Thanked by 2Deepak_leb Xdos
  • @dustinc said:
    Hello @maverickp - absolutely! We've doubled your bandwidth :)

We sincerely appreciate your business.

Thank you! That's my machine where I'll have some self-hosted services :)

The same day I bought another smaller server, this is the order: 5637522857

Does this promotion apply to this server too?

• I'm starting to like dustinc, the more I read and catch up on this thread ....I've decided that I'm willing to accept one of those free VPS prizes - also for transfer to AMS please. :-)

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • h2oh2o Member
    edited November 2020

Lucky dog's flag. 🚩

@ZA_capetown said:
    I'm starting to like dustinc, the more I read and catch up on this thread ....I've decided that I'm willing to accept one of those free VPS prizes - also for transfer to AMS please. :-)

Let's make it happen :) More giveaways soon.

Just ticket in for the relocation to AMS and we'll do it.

Thanked by 1ZA_capetown
  • Who doesn't like it free!!!

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • thanks @dustinc , just tell me if you'd want me to call you Santa... but SOON (tm) has an uncertain timeframe for some of us, ask @FAT32 hehe

• Such awesome deals that I had to go get 2! (and also awesome service from Anthony in the chat who responded to my dumb question instantly).

Can I also get the double bandwidth bonus for these orders (not that I think I'm going to get anywhere near those level)

7036362294 (Shared web hosting)
    7245584187 (VPS)

Cheers

• Order Number for Double BW: 9668860437
    Thank you!

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

What are the 40+ prizes? I see only 27 :|

Also, IPv6 giveaway would be nice :joy:

• Late to the show I guess! :)

• dominamedominame Member
    edited November 2020

@dustinc said: What would you do? :wink:

I know already! I'm going to set up a site for a lot of regenerative farming practitioners to join, and we'll see if we can do some desert reclamation (to productive soil-based land) in that great strip of desert and very poor depleted soil which stretches from the Sahel at West Africa all the way across and through The Horn of Africa, the Middle East and on to the Chinese Pacific Coast.

But we only want to do a small part, to show others how it can be done. That's why I'd like it to be a free one! B)

• Thanks for the giveaway. Any plans for dedi deals Dustin?

• I am looking for an dedi deal as well.

• Purchased the 1 in 11.11 offer. definitely gonna secure more on this bf deal.

• I'm looking forward to the results of giveaway :smiley:

@thedp said:
    What are the 40+ prizes? I see only 27 :|

Also, IPv6 giveaway would be nice :joy:

Hahahah IPv6 in Los Angeles :smiley: -- up to 100 IPv6 addresses FREE.

As for the 40+ prizes, we're committed. 27 prizes within the video, the remaining will be AMD Ryzen VPS, and possibly some other cool things. Never know. :wink:

@River4028 said:
    Such awesome deals that I had to go get 2! (and also awesome service from Anthony in the chat who responded to my dumb question instantly).

Can I also get the double bandwidth bonus for these orders (not that I think I'm going to get anywhere near those level)

7036362294 (Shared web hosting)
    7245584187 (VPS)

Cheers

Nice! Anthony is a good guy. I'll be sharing this with him, it'll bring a smile to his face. Feedback like this, our team appreciates.

I've gone ahead and doubled the bandwidth on both orders. Thank you for giving us an opportunity to do business with you.

• Order number 4963110776 please double my bandwidth :)

@ZA_capetown said:
    thanks @dustinc , just tell me if you'd want me to call you Santa... but SOON (tm) has an uncertain timeframe for some of us, ask @FAT32 hehe

Hahaha @FAT32 has some awesome deals lined up as well.

Thanked by 1FAT32