Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CRAZY DEALS + CRAZY GIVEAWAY. THE HOTTEST BLACK FRIDAY THREAD. 40+ Prizes by RackNerd - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CRAZY DEALS + CRAZY GIVEAWAY. THE HOTTEST BLACK FRIDAY THREAD. 40+ Prizes by RackNerd

Comments

• @dustinc
    First time seeing taxes being charged.. is this correct?

Thanked by 2Xdos Tnetenn
  • entered, good luck to everyone.

• Nice offer.. order now

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host
    edited November 2020

@plumberg said:
    @dustinc

Hello,
    If you're paying via PayPal taxes may automatically be added, depending on your region. If you're exempt, you can always avoid these.

Customers in some locations can enter their VAT ID or GST ID during the checkout process if they are exempt from payment of the tax. With a valid ID, our processor does not collect tax, and the ID entered by the customer appears on the invoice we provide upon purchase completion.

If a customer forgets or is unable to enter a VAT ID or GST ID at the time of the purchase, they can submit a copy of their valid VAT ID or GST ID at https://questionacharge.com along with their order reference/order ID within 30 days of the purchase. Our processor will issue a credit to the original payment method.

Alternatively, within the invoice switch the payment method to "Credit Card" and these taxes shouldn't automatically apply.

Thanked by 1dominame
  • Hey Dustin. Will there be any Amsterdam Vps location available on bf deal ?

• @dustinc said:

@plumberg said:
    @dustinc

Hello,
    If you're paying via PayPal taxes may automatically be added, depending on your region. If you're exempt, you can always avoid these.

Customers in some locations can enter their VAT ID or GST ID during the checkout process if they are exempt from payment of the tax. With a valid ID, our processor does not collect tax, and the ID entered by the customer appears on the invoice we provide upon purchase completion.

If a customer forgets or is unable to enter a VAT ID or GST ID at the time of the purchase, they can submit a copy of their valid VAT ID or GST ID at https://questionacharge.com along with their order reference/order ID within 30 days of the purchase. Our processor will issue a credit to the original payment method.

Alternatively, within the invoice switch the payment method to "Credit Card" and these taxes shouldn't automatically apply.

Hmm. That's interesting. Switched to credit card and it worked. Thanks!

• @lowfatgeek said:

@chaoszero112 said:

@lowfatgeek said:
    RackNerdGang

still in hoping for the free ryzen :)

and what happen when the countdown in the BF page ends? New offers? Better deals?

"TO AVOID LOSING YOUR PLACE IN LINE, PLEASE COMPLETE YOUR ORDER WITHIN:"

I mean this

cdLbC.jpg

it seems the counter just reset to 20 minutes again :dizzy:

Yeah, that's the count down I was referring to as well. It's a countdown to how long you have to check out (see the message above the timer).

• RackNerdGang

Very great support, fixed my problem in 20 min, and I get one IPv6 address. :blush:

@pinkblack said:
    double bw 2443450480

I went ahead and approved this :) Bandwidth is now doubled.

Thank you for working with us.

@Pepe said:
    Order number for double bw: #5294254702

Nice! I've doubled your bandwidth. We sincerely appreciate your business.

• waiting for AMS location... Cool deal!!

@Xdos said:
    Please double bandwidth
    Order Number: 2911045435
    Thank You !!!

Thank you for working with us. We've doubled your bandwidth.

Thanked by 1Xdos

@plumberg said:

@dustinc said:

@plumberg said:
    @dustinc

Hello,

Hmm. That's interesting. Switched to credit card and it worked. Thanks!

Nice!

@hide1hide said:
    RackNerdGang

Very great support, fixed my problem in 20 min, and I get one IPv6 address. :blush:

That's awesome! We're very fast, and always available. We might have slower response times than usual during the Black Friday madness, but we're here hammering away. Glad your ticket was resolved smoothly as it should be.

@jinchuricki said:
    Nice offer.. order now

Nice! Don't forget to claim double bandwidth. Just post your order number here.

• I like black five

• The next 5 comments receive a FREE AMD Ryzen VPS

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • toumi111toumi111 Member
    edited November 2020

@hfch88 said:
    The next 5 comments receive a FREE AMD Ryzen VPS

Nice one

• In for double the bandwidth please. Order #5883717431.

@yanaxiao said:
    I like black five

We enjoy giving back on Black Friday. We equally enjoy the event too. Wishing all providers success. The community deserves awesome deals.

• Really amazing. Thanks :)

• Excellent

• I'm onboard. My order number: 1123310521

• @hfch88 said:
    The next 5 comments receive a FREE AMD Ryzen VPS

Hope so , thanks for offer

@godong said:
    In for double the bandwidth please. Order #5883717431.

Awesome! Thank you for signing up. We appreciate your business.

We've doubled your bandwidth.

• Great offers, thanks! All are SSD cached? Or only on your LA DC?

• Hope to see some EU offers soon. Wishing everyone a resourceful Black Friday. Good work RackNerd!

• 1) RAID 10 on the VPS?

2) What is the processor in the VPS for this promotion in Ashburn?

3) Is the location of shared hosting just Los Angeles or can we choose another location?

Thanks.

Thanked by 1lowfatgeek
  • Excellent

• just received email, considerring the 2GB KVM plan. I have bought one some months ago...don't know what to do with the new order!~