Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CRAZY DEALS + CRAZY GIVEAWAY. THE HOTTEST BLACK FRIDAY THREAD. 40+ Prizes by RackNerd - Page 12
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CRAZY DEALS + CRAZY GIVEAWAY. THE HOTTEST BLACK FRIDAY THREAD. 40+ Prizes by RackNerd

Comments

• Nice

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@HWAYS said:
    Order 6085111975.
    Thank you

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to work with you! We've doubled your bandwidth allocation.

@trippletophop said:

@dustinc said:

@trippletophop said:

@dustinc said:
    Atlanta is now sold out! Any locations missing within the order form means we're sold out in those locations.

Any chance Atlanta will come back in stock before the end of the week?

I don't think so, unfortunately. We are selling quite fast, have more stock being provisioned today but Atlanta is out. There's almost no way we can restock ATL that fast.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

I think I’ll jump on New York now in that case. Would it be possible to relocate to Atlanta at some point down the line?

Absolutely, when we re-stock the location - no issue with that. Just let me know your order number once ordered/paid. I'll double your bandwidth and note your account :)

• I am afraid you did miss my comment, please double my bandwidth, order number is : 4963110776

@active8 said:
    I am afraid you did miss my comment, please double my bandwidth, order number is : 4963110776

Sorry about that, still playing catch up. I've doubled your bandwidth.

Thank you for doing business with us. We sincerely appreciate the opportunity.

Thanked by 1active8
  • Please double the bw :)
    Invoice #747943

• tuctuc Member
    edited November 2020

@dustinc is there any double storage promo?

• @dustinc said:

@trippletophop said:

@dustinc said:

@trippletophop said:

@dustinc said:
    Atlanta is now sold out! Any locations missing within the order form means we're sold out in those locations.

I don't think so, unfortunately. We are selling quite fast, have more stock being provisioned today but Atlanta is out. There's almost no way we can restock ATL that fast.

I think I’ll jump on New York now in that case. Would it be possible to relocate to Atlanta at some point down the line?

Absolutely, when we re-stock the location - no issue with that. Just let me know your order number once ordered/paid. I'll double your bandwidth and note your account :)

Awesome, my order number is 9823839085. Bandwidth double and a note about Atlanta would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

@suricloud said:
    Please double the bw :)
    Invoice #747943

Very nice :)

Just doubled your bandwidth - appreciate you doing business with RackNerd!

@trippletophop said:

@dustinc said:

@trippletophop said:

@dustinc said:

@trippletophop said:

@dustinc said:

Awesome, my order number is 9823839085. Bandwidth double and a note about Atlanta would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Awesome - thank you for placing your order with us. We've doubled the bandwidth allocation and also made note of the free migration to ATL when stock in replenished, you can always inquire. I'd say give us at least 2 weeks before we begin sending over inventory as we'll be slammed between now and then as you can imagine :)

Thanked by 1trippletophop

@tuc said:
    @dustinc is there any double storage policy?

Hello - at this time we aren't doubling storage. Our promotions are priced quite low so not much room to include additional storage at no cost. Not that you asked "at no cost" but figured I'd mention that, as well as our offering being KVM virtualization.

Additional storage options are available within the order form as well, discounted more than ever before. And if you happen to need more just get in touch [email protected] or [email protected] and we'll help.

If we aren't already working together, I hope that we can :)

Thanked by 1tuc
  • @dustinc any big storage deal like 1 or 2TB?

@samm said:
    @dustinc any big storage deal like 1 or 2TB?

Please send me an email [email protected] -- along with the full requirements (remaining desired specs) and we'll see what can be done. Always interested in making deals.

• Got one from a previous giveaway. Leaving a comment to participate on the giveaway, I might just win. :D

• Interesting BF offers you have. Will keep watching this thread

Thanked by 1dustinc

@edoarudo5 said:
    Got one from a previous giveaway. Leaving a comment to participate on the giveaway, I might just win. :D

Double win! That'll be awesome.

Good luck.

Thanked by 1edoarudo5
  • Any storage deal with multiyear payment

• Please double the bandwidth
    Invoice #748678

• @dustinc said:

@default said:
    I am curious: what would you do with a free VPS for a year?

What would you do? :wink:

I do not want it. I already pay for 30 servers, donating them to various non-profit projects. Hence why I am curious what people want to do with a free server for a year. Besides this, I like all the activity which this thread generated.

Thanked by 1dominame
  • Any benchmarks for the KVMs?

Thanked by 1HWAYS
  • dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited November 2020

Sweet Jesus!! I wake up and this thread happened lol

@dahartigan said:
    Sweet Jesus!! I wake up and this thread happened lol

Hahahha. Good morning sir.

Thanked by 1dahartigan

@default said:

@dustinc said:

@default said:

I do not want it. I already pay for 30 servers, donating them to various non-profit projects. Hence why I am curious what people want to do with a free server for a year. Besides this, I like all the activity which this thread generated.

Oh man, we too!

:heart:

@activecoupon said:
    Please double the bandwidth
    Invoice #748678

Hello @activecoupon -- thank you for ordering. We appreciate your business and hope that you enjoy our services.

We've doubled the bandwidth allocation.

Thank You!

• @default said:

@dustinc said:

@default said:

I do need development servers for short period of time.
    Thanks lowend-santa @dustinc :)

• So quiet, and seems missed sth again

@kennsann said:

@dustinc said:

@kennsann said:
    I have a vps and reseller hosting with rack, all I can say is, theyre one of my favorite hosts!

This means a lot to us. Thank you for working with us.

Wasnt a good start tho. But it was the opposite of the saying "everything was downhill from here". Everything just got better and better. Thanks for the awesomeness.

Quick question, whats the cpu on those bf offers? Are they ryzen, or depends on the location?

I am still playing catch up. Sorry for the tough start, glad things are working out and that we are now one of your favorite hosts. That means a lot to us.

For our Los Angeles location - our Windows nodes are Ryzen 3900x with Intel NVMe.

And for our Los Angeles Linux VPS nodes, they will be DUAL E5-2695v2, and the remaining locations are DUAL E5-2680v2.

All powerful configurations at the end of the day - if you're looking for something specific, we can always work out a custom deal :)

• nice offer :) we look tomorrow to get some kvm's :)

• great deals

@vue said:
    nice offer :) we look tomorrow to get some kvm's :)

Good deal! Looking forward to working with you.