Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[MXroute] Black Friday 2020! A little early? - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[MXroute] Black Friday 2020! A little early?

Comments

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

Can just roll up a week late to the party and buy a $5 plan? Don't mind if I do...

• well stock still available tho

• PanitPanit Member

Are there any stock available? Please :'(

• @Panit said:

Sold out. :(

Thanked by 1Panit
  • @Panit said:

just late by 6 months

Thanked by 2Panit drunkendog
  • @notarobo said:

@Panit said:

just late by 6 months

6 more months to go for the next one! Be optimist ;)

• @seriesn said:

@notarobo said:

@Panit said:

just late by 6 months

6 more months to go for the next one! Be optimist ;)

Thanked by 4Abd Saahib lentro Galeej
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Our regular prices are extremely competitive for the limits imposed and the storage allocations :)

Thanked by 2seriesn Abd
  • lpnlpn Member

@jar said:
    Our regular prices are extremely competitive for the limits imposed and the storage allocations :)

Indeed, although some users have more modest needs.

Thanked by 1jar
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

I have the $5/year, 2GB, 25 inbox, 300 outbound/hour plan.
    So far I have created fewer than 5 inbox (one for each cron script or GitHub Actions task) and used less than 50MB storage.
    What I really want is $2/year, 500MB, 10 inbox, 20 outbound/hour plan.

Thanked by 1drunkendog

@yoursunny said: What I really want is $2/year, 500MB, 10 inbox, 20 outbound/hour plan.

I learned a rule you can apply anywhere, anytime, without failure. The less you charge for a product, the more you'll spend supporting it ;)

• @jar said:

@yoursunny said: What I really want is $2/year, 500MB, 10 inbox, 20 outbound/hour plan.

I learned a rule you can apply anywhere, anytime, without failure. The less you charge for a product, the more you'll spend supporting it ;)

I missed your TED talk on the subject and will be invoicing you for my sleepless nights my friend.

Thanked by 3jar drunkendog bdl
  • lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

@yoursunny said: $2/year

@jar needs to buy his guns, and payment processing fees would take up 20% of $2. The difference of $3 is nothing in my book.

@jar said:

What you really should sell is $2000/month, 50000GB, 50000 inbox, 100000 outbound/hour plan.
    You'll have only 3 clients.

@lentro said:
    @jar needs to buy his guns, and payment processing fees would take up 20% of $2. The difference of $3 is nothing in my book.

@WebHorizon says $3 buys 60 loaves of bread.

Thanked by 2jar lentro

@jar I demand an IPv6 announcement special plan, priced at $6.66 - lets make it happen for @yoursunny

@Harambe said:
    @jar I demand an IPv6 announcement special plan, priced at $6.66 - lets make it happen for @yoursunny

I already did push-ups for IPv6 announcement.
    https://pushups.ndn.today/ select 2021-03-16

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

@yoursunny said: $2000/month

"enterprise" :joy:

Thanked by 1yoursunny

In honor of this thread being bumped, I'd like to violate some privacy and share with you all my favorite PayPal chargeback statement:

"The seller is a serious fraud, he told me 5 dollars a year, I received 15 dollars a year."

Really think about how you get here, especially noting that PayPal themselves control the final checkout page.

• edited April 2021

@yoursunny said:
    I have the $5/year, 2GB, 25 inbox, 300 outbound/hour plan.
    So far I have created fewer than 5 inbox (one for each cron script or GitHub Actions task) and used less than 50MB storage.
    What I really want is $2/year, 500MB, 10 inbox, 20 outbound/hour plan.

I can give it to you $1/yr, 100 MB, 10 Inbox, 10 outgoing email/hour..

Or maybe a free one..

While cancelling orders that had never been paid in WHMCS, going back to 2018, I seem to have accidentally restocked a few of the promo packages from this thread. It's just a few, have fun, it wasn't intentional but I'm overlooking it.

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@jar said:
    While cancelling orders that had never been paid in WHMCS, going back to 2018, I seem to have accidentally restocked a few of the promo packages from this thread. It's just a few, have fun, it wasn't intentional but I'm overlooking it.

Couldn't you wait 15 days NoOoOoOoooOoOooooo.
    :cry:
    Oh well I guess the half a year wait is ahead of me

• @jar said:

Found and ordered one, that was fun. Shoulda done that during easter, it's the ultimate easter egg hunt.

Thanked by 2yoursunny chrisp
  • @jar said:

I got one, thank you ..

Don't worry @skorupion , there's still some stocks but you should hurry up.

Nice. Better get them quick if you wanted one

• @jar said:

Any special for Brown Tuesday?

@seriesn said: Any special for Brown Tuesday?

A revoked invitation to Stirfriday, after what you've done to Taco Tuesday.

Thanked by 2Foul MichaelCee
  • If anyone is looking for the other promos that where restocked https://web.archive.org/web/20201205175831/https://mxroute.blackfriday/

Thanked by 1PandaRain
  • @jar said:

@seriesn said: Any special for Brown Tuesday?

A revoked invitation to Stirfriday, after what you've done to Taco Tuesday.

HEYY!

Thanked by 1jar
  • AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

@yoursunny said:

@lentro said:

@WebHorizon says $3 buys 60 loaves of bread.

Not the typical loaf actually.

• I've been self hosing for a while now and since moving most of my DroneCI stuff to Github Actions (after free private repos), I can drop my VPS that I was using that was grossly overpowered for us. Snagged one of the old 2020 BF deals. Thanks @jar. Finally pulled the trigger on a not supposed to be there promo.

Thanked by 1jar