Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[MXroute] Black Friday 2020! A little early? - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[MXroute] Black Friday 2020! A little early?

Comments

• Grabbed $5 offer. Now I can send emails to outlook.com too.

• @jar said:
    The $5 BF promo is live on https://mxroute.blackfriday. There were 300 in stock but product ID guessers grabbed the first two :)

Is the $5 BF promo upgradable? I wanted to test it on personal domain first :)

• It's better than good! Just get it!

• vinayagavinayaga Member
    edited November 2020

@Bandai said:
    Still hoping for a new deal from MX route with larger space.

Lol, Im Lurking on this thread; Hoping, Praying, Pleading, Begging.

@jar, wake up and throw in a surprise here with a 50gb package !

• Lol. If Jared's in East Texas it must be 11pm or midnight there. So if he's asleep he's only just got there. You'll have a few hours to wait.

• @Calvin said:

@jar said:
    The $5 BF promo is live on https://mxroute.blackfriday. There were 300 in stock but product ID guessers grabbed the first two :)

Is the $5 BF promo upgradable? I wanted to test it on personal domain first :)

No upgrade

• @DianTama said:

@Bandai said:

same!
    still waiting patiently here :smile:

same thing for me. need a larger plan

• fbifbi Member
    edited November 2020

You should launch a support ticket system. The online support chat is very unfriendly. You have a bad temper. You deleted my account in five minutes. Remember there is a five-dollar one-year service, why not announce it.

• edited November 2020

@fbi said:
    You should launch a support ticket system. The online support chat is very unfriendly. You have a bad temper. You deleted my account in five minutes. Remember there is a five-dollar one-year service, why not announce it.

What you expect from $5/yr? Their services are prem.. the community also great..

Btw did you break their ToS/AUP?

• @chocolateshirt said:

@fbi said:

What you expect from $5/yr? Their services are prem.. the community also great..

Btw did you read ToS/AUP?

The $5 should be decently displayed in the first post.

• @fbi said:

@chocolateshirt said:

@fbi said:

$5/y package displayed on mxroute.blackfriday, what is your issue?

• @chocolateshirt said:

@fbi said:

@chocolateshirt said:

@fbi said:

It didn't appear in the first post, many people don't know.

• @chocolateshirt said:

@fbi said:

@chocolateshirt said:

@fbi said:

He woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Let him be, likely will get banned in a few

• @vyas11 said:

@chocolateshirt said:

@fbi said:

@chocolateshirt said:

@fbi said:

He woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Let him be, likely will get banned in a few

The angry Chinese no longer fear.Before a large number of ColoCrossing VPS providers absconded, is there no justice in this world?

• @fbi said:

@vyas11 said:

@chocolateshirt said:

@fbi said:

@chocolateshirt said:

@fbi said:

The angry Chinese no longer fear.Before a large number of ColoCrossing VPS providers absconded, is there no justice in this world?

We don't live in a just and fair world. We live in this one.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited November 2020

@fbi said:

Have one. That's subjective. That's what you get for using fake information. This post was made before Black Friday and the $5 plan was launched on Black Friday.

If I find your other accounts I'll delete them too without notice. I'm running on little sleep and I'm beyond fed up with people telling me their name is "Phuc Yoo" from Detroit, China. I run a business not 4chan.

• @jar said:

@fbi said:

Have one. That's subjective. That's what you get for using fake information. This post was made before Black Friday and the $5 plan was launched on Black Friday.

If I find your other accounts I'll delete them too without notice. I'm running on little sleep and I'm beyond fed up with people telling me their name is "Phuc Yoo" from Detroit, China. I run a business not 4chan.

Your mouth and your face are as disgusting as ancient Germans and cannot communicate normally.

• @jar said:

@fbi said:

:D

• I picked up a $5 plan. So far so good. Gone from spending $5 per month of Proton Plus to $5 per year on this. Talk about cost cutting. Setup DMARC DKIM all those records and no mail has gone into spam so far so thats good :)

Thanked by 2jar chocolateshirt

@fbi said:

@jar said:

@fbi said:

Your mouth and your face are as disgusting as ancient Germans and cannot communicate normally.

• @fbi said:

@jar said:

@fbi said:

Flagged

• @jar said:

@fbi said:

@jar said:

@fbi said:

Jarland Donnell of MXroute is a grumpy guy, be careful he keeps peeping on your email content.

Thanked by 1jar
  • @jar said:

Sorry to see you have to deal with morons like that bloke :(

Thanked by 1jar

@fbi said:
    Jarland Donnell of MXroute is a grumpy guy, be careful he keeps peeping on your email content.

I can't because you don't have any, because I deleted your account.

• NewToTheGameNewToTheGame Member
    edited November 2020

@lowpingsservices said:
    Do you want to order a CHEAP VPS HOSTING?

@Salomon123 said:

@Bandai said:

Same, 50GB :#

@SmallWeb is a mxroute reseller with a 69% off offer on a 50gb deal, works out 15.50gbp a year

Thanked by 1Salomon123
  • @jar said:

@fbi said:

You have AIDS, and Jobs also has AIDS. Together, you often rape your wife.

• Seems like Google translate has shit the bed for one user :lol:

Thanked by 1jar

@fbi said:

@jar said:

@fbi said:

妻子強姦太浩布蘭妮矛

Thanked by 1annacl
  • @jar said:

@fbi said:

@jar said:

@fbi said:

妻子強姦太浩布蘭妮矛

Thanksgiving, you should thank the Chinese, the Chinese are the grandpas of the Indians! Christmas is coming, hurry up and buy two bikinis!

• Banhammer?