Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[MXroute] Black Friday 2020! A little early? - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[MXroute] Black Friday 2020! A little early?

Comments

• @jar said:

@fbi said:

@jar said:

@fbi said:
    Jarland Donnell of MXroute is a grumpy guy, be careful he keeps peeping on your email content.

I can't because you don't have any, because I deleted your account.

You have AIDS, and Jobs also has AIDS. Together, you often rape your wife.

妻子強姦太浩布蘭妮矛

Report to the fat32 gang leader, he is writing Chinese. . .

• 海纳百川,有容乃大;壁立千仞,无欲则刚

• I never use mail hosting before, I just bought the $5 deal for personal email, Will setup later. Can this plan used to catch all email?

• MS said:
    Banhammer?

They might keep him around for drama.

More drama = more visitors

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

In kentucky pillow iphone cable lightbulb

@Ciri said:
    I never use mail hosting before, I just bought the $5 deal for personal email, Will setup later. Can this plan used to catch all email?

Sure can :)

Thanked by 1Ciri
  • edited November 2020

@Ciri said:
    I never use mail hosting before, I just bought the $5 deal for personal email, Will setup later. Can this plan used to catch all email?

Yeah, as long as it did not attract spammer, you could use catch all feature.

Thanked by 1Ciri
  • @jar said:
    In kentucky pillow iphone cable lightbulb

Thanked by 1jar
  • Congratz, @fbi busted and banned now!

• jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited November 2020

@jar said: I'm beyond fed up with people telling me their name is "Phuc Yoo" from Detroit, China. I run a business not 4chan.

Have you met Mike Hunt, Hugh Jass and Mike Litoris?

edited November 2020

@jmgcaguicla said:

@jar said: I'm beyond fed up with people telling me their name is "Phuc Yoo" from Detroit, China. I run a business not 4chan.

Have you met Mike Hunt, Hugh Jass and Mike Litoris?

He has a wife you know

• @jar said:

@fbi said:

@jar said:

@fbi said:
    You should launch a support ticket system. The online support chat is very unfriendly. You have a bad temper. You deleted my account in five minutes. Remember there is a five-dollar one-year service, why not announce it.

Have one. That's subjective. That's what you get for using fake information. This post was made before Black Friday and the $5 plan was launched on Black Friday.

If I find your other accounts I'll delete them too without notice. I'm running on little sleep and I'm beyond fed up with people telling me their name is "Phuc Yoo" from Detroit, China. I run a business not 4chan.

Your mouth and your face are as disgusting as ancient Germans and cannot communicate normally.

Did he really have this as registration info?
    "Phuc Yoo" from Detroit, China

A Chinese looking guy that has a Vietnamese considering Detroit as a province of China.

@kyaky said:

@jar said:

@fbi said:

@jar said:

@fbi said:
    You should launch a support ticket system. The online support chat is very unfriendly. You have a bad temper. You deleted my account in five minutes. Remember there is a five-dollar one-year service, why not announce it.

Have one. That's subjective. That's what you get for using fake information. This post was made before Black Friday and the $5 plan was launched on Black Friday.

If I find your other accounts I'll delete them too without notice. I'm running on little sleep and I'm beyond fed up with people telling me their name is "Phuc Yoo" from Detroit, China. I run a business not 4chan.

Your mouth and your face are as disgusting as ancient Germans and cannot communicate normally.

Did he really have this as registration info?
    "Phuc Yoo" from Detroit, China

A Chinese looking guy that has a Vietnamese considering Detroit as a province of China.

I made that part up but I did get some hilarious ones.

Funny thing is I really don't personally care so long as no one needs to request 2FA removal and then can't prove their identity, but I do have a reasonable duty to weed out the ones that aren't even trying.

• I am generally very happy with mxroute. Thanks for providing the service at this price!

However, although DKIM has been set correctly, emails could not be received by mailbox.org hosted accounts. (SPF and DMARC are OK, since the mails got high scores and passed the check of outlook and zoho etc.)

@jar: Could you please give me an idea, how can I investigate/debug.

Thanked by 1jar

@jagd said:
    I am generally very happy with mxroute. Thanks for providing the service at this price!

However, although DKIM has been set correctly, emails could not be received by mailbox.org hosted accounts. (SPF and DMARC are OK, since the mails got high scores and passed the check of outlook and zoho etc.)

@jar: Could you please give me an idea, how can I investigate/debug.

If you sent it and didn't get an error back it typically means one of these:

1. You set the "From" header to an address that I couldn't deliver a bounce email to (this includes an MXroute address that only forwards to third party services, I don't forward bounce emails externally and for good reason).

2. It was successfully delivered.

3. Through some mistake you didn't actually send it through us.

I would go out on a limb and say 9.9 out of 10 contacts that start out this way end in me saying "here's the log that shows it was accepted for delivery, it's out of my hands at that point."

Feel free to make me trace an email and tell you what happened. Give me sender, recipient, date, and if possible email subject. https://mxroute.com/support/

Thanked by 1jagd
  • Drink a glass of beer, watch a cartoon, be happy

• @happyboy said:
    Drink a glass of beer, watch a cartoon, be happy

你还会被封的,你有点烦。
    You probably will be banned again. You are a bit annoying

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • @kyaky said:

@happyboy said:
    Drink a glass of beer, watch a cartoon, be happy

你还会被封的,你有点烦。
    You probably will be banned again. You are a bit annoying

Your sense of smell is as sensitive as gou

If you were wanting a larger storage deal it's on LEB.

Thanked by 2Salomon123 DianTama
  • Just storage though? No reseller/white label available on this one? Oh well, it would have been one hell of a discounted deal!

@dominame said:
    Just storage though? No reseller/white label available on this one? Oh well, it would have been one hell of a discounted deal!

I just don't have the space for a reseller promo right now.

Thanked by 1user123
  • @jar said:

@dominame said:
    Just storage though? No reseller/white label available on this one? Oh well, it would have been one hell of a discounted deal!

A Reseller Promo with 50 or 100GB space, hosted in Europe would be perfect for me! Hey @jar any chance?

@nqservices said:

@jar said:

@dominame said:

A Reseller Promo with 50 or 100GB space, hosted in Europe would be perfect for me! Hey @jar any chance?

Don't have the capacity for reseller promos.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • tomletomle Member, LIR

Can I use this only for outbound? Do I need to register email accounts/forwarders for the from addresses?
    Say I want to use it for outbound mail for tomle.domain
    Can I just point my mail servers to relay to MXroute and it will accept [email protected]
    [email protected]
    etc?

• HxxxHxxx Member
    edited November 2020

@tomle said:
    Can I use this only for outbound? Do I need to register email accounts/forwarders for the from addresses?
    Say I want to use it for outbound mail for tomle.domain
    Can I just point my mail servers to relay to MXroute and it will accept [email protected]
    [email protected]
    etc?

negative!

• @jar said:
    If you were wanting a larger storage deal it's on LEB.

Thanks jar! This is what I was waiting for.

• I am scared to see your avatar. I support a strict mail provider. But you delete someone else’s account without notifying them. This is a housewife’s practice. And you don’t have a ticket system. This is more terrible than a dictator. As a man, you must have a broad mind, just like the ocean. Just like Google. LET also has the same problem, they are like a group of housewives, many things like to bite. However, web hosting talk has a big mind. A large number of blocked accounts have caused many normal people to leave you and go to web hosting talks.

edited December 2020

Sounds good. This speaks well to my ability to target the right people for removal from the platform though doesn't it. I removed several black friday signups before they had any data stored, where they didn't even try to hide how fake their signup information was. Try harder.

Thanked by 2dominame user123
  • @jar a little off topic from BF. Do you have an API for reseller accounts? I want to check out a couple of billing scripts.

Do you have to get the script kiddie banned? I know he's a dickhead and a nuisance but he is funny, a little light relief after all ;)

@dominame said:
    @jar a little off topic from BF. Do you have an API for reseller accounts? I want to check out a couple of billing scripts.

Aye, the DirectAdmin API.

Do you have to get the script kiddie banned? I know he's a dickhead and a nuisance but he is funny, a little light relief after all ;)

Not me 😂

Thanked by 1dominame