Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PSA: A bunch of LEB hosts deadpooling ArkaHosting, SupremeVPS, UMaxHosting, Hosting73, HostBRZ, Ku - Page 27
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PSA: A bunch of LEB hosts deadpooling ArkaHosting, SupremeVPS, UMaxHosting, Hosting73, HostBRZ, Ku

1212223242527»

Comments

• @deer76 said:

@dahartigan said:

@joepie91 said:

dahartigan said: P.S. Anthony seems very intent on using this as an opportunity to attract visitors to his forum. Or am I the only one noticing this?

That's pretty obvious. It's also a pretty reasonable approach, IMO.

It's very difficult to counteract the network effect (which applies to forums also), but one of the very few ways to do so effectively, is to wait for a moment where everyone is feeling dissatisfied with the old thing, and taking that moment to tell everyone that there's a better option. If you can get enough critical mass going all at once, you can kickstart a new community successfully.

For sure there's nothing wrong, I agree. We have a history, and most of the things he's doing are thing he's accused me for, banned me and removed my sig when he wad admin here. I got to see a side of Anthony most people don't, and all I'm saying is that the irony is too strong for me to not comment on.

He's the same guy that gave me a mild warning for arguable reasons, then on my appeal to conform to some sort of netiquette called me "little girl" and told me to "stop being so sensitive", or else!

Off-topic, I am glad he's in his own coop now, I had a distinct bully feeling from the few exchanges we had.

Back on topic: I used TCNHost for a while and servers were going up and down quite often, support was doing their best but they were clearly not using any monitoring software and taking action on downtimes reported only through my support tickets.

I wanted to use the service for some experiments (it had been a while since I had last played with cPanel) so the dubious offer matched the bill for me. Cancelled the service before the deadpooling event because it was failing too often even for a playground.

After reading this thread and the implications about CC I am pretty sure I will not even visit LEB next time I want to shop for VPSes (or perhaps visit it to know what to NOT buy).

100% with you; but i recommended (maybe) you going to use one of these sources for buying VPS/VDS;

https://en.metadedi.net
    https://www.serverhunter.com/

Be safe;
    r1z

Thanked by 1deer76
  • It's interesting to see the list of companies dropping off. Is this a common side of being on LEB?

• imokimok Member
    edited January 2020

nextarray said: Is this a common side of being on LEB?

Yes. If you buy something from LEB, your chances of being scammed are high.

• Andy10tbitAndy10tbit Member
    edited January 2020

I tried a free trial with UMaxHosting LA server,it was quite good.
    Almost signed up with them.

• @Andy10tbit said:
    I tried a free trial with UMaxHosting LA server,it was quite good.
    Almost signed up with them.

I recommended you to ask your parents to read this thread; or just quite of this business.