Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PSA: A bunch of LEB hosts deadpooling ArkaHosting, SupremeVPS, UMaxHosting, Hosting73, HostBRZ, Ku - Page 24
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PSA: A bunch of LEB hosts deadpooling ArkaHosting, SupremeVPS, UMaxHosting, Hosting73, HostBRZ, Ku

Comments

• @oneilonline said:
    BTW has CC commented on this thread? I'm late and don't have the time read all these posts. I'm surprised it's not locked.

Only one post I do remember is from Nick saying they will give it another 10 days before shutting down the servers.

• MechanicWebMechanicWeb Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2019

vyas11 said: As soon as nigh.host gets provider tag and starts offering LET special deals, I will transfer all my VPS'es there.

Best of luck there.

I hear getting a provider tag is too much of a hassle since the support system broke down.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@MechanicWeb said:

vyas11 said: As soon as nigh.host gets provider tag and starts offering LET special deals, I will transfer all my VPS'es there.

Best of luck there.

I here getting a provider tag is too much of a hassle since the support system broke down.

That's why we have a new one and provider tags are given out.

• Provider tag provision judgement should be public matter. Public scrutiny would provide faster, more transparent, more informative and non-biased acceptance of new candidates.

• Guys. Incase people are still looking, refuge offer is still on going. Feel free to reach out to us with your requirements.

@seriesn said:
    Guys. Incase people are still looking, refuge offer is still on going. Feel free to reach out to us with your requirements.

Panda hosting?

• @Jord said:

@seriesn said:
    Guys. Incase people are still looking, refuge offer is still on going. Feel free to reach out to us with your requirements.

Panda hosting?

Bamboo Powered.

Thanked by 1poisson

@seriesn said:

@Jord said:

@seriesn said:

Panda hosting?

Bamboo Powered.

That's what we like to hear sir....

• Today is supposed to be the last day for the servers to be online. Best of luck to those who didn't move their servers yet.

• @somik said:
    Today is supposed to be the last day for the servers to be online. Best of luck to those who didn't move their servers yet.

Now we find out who has ignored their email.

Still alive:

Thanked by 2uptime gazmull
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@somik said:
    Today is supposed to be the last day for the servers to be online. Best of luck to those who didn't move their servers yet.

Wasn’t there someone who mentioned that their server was already offline during the first few days? 😂

Thanked by 1Bmaxx
  • The services I was using are still online, particularly the reseller that @uptime's canary is hosted and the supremevps 4c4g kvm which I have since abandoned, and surprisingly still strong on the plow. I thought for sure people would start thrashing the nodes.

• I want to know who is paying for all this cpanel licence

• HostedSimply not responding to refund request by email. I'll dispute it with PayPal of course, but the server is actually still up so guess I have to wait for that.

The sick part is that they actually managed to provide the service with no issues for a whole year. $25 for 4c/4g/120gb. Of course I'll renew it for another year! Then get the we're sorry email literally 3 days later. lol.

My other VPSes are all easily replaceable but this one, I'm gonna miss.

Thanked by 2pepa65 dahartigan
  • @whiterabbit said:
    HostedSimply not responding to refund request by email. I'll dispute it with PayPal of course, but the server is actually still up so guess I have to wait for that.

The sick part is that they actually managed to provide the service with no issues for a whole year. $25 for 4c/4g/120gb. Of course I'll renew it for another year! Then get the we're sorry email literally 3 days later. lol.

Request a refund, escalade to claim, attach the email as proof.

• Even if the uptime was bad or network slow or oversold to shit, there are still quite a lot of projects that will be suitable for that stuff.

For example testing new apps, some dirty mono programs, etc that I wouldn't feel is being considerate to do on a much better provider imo.

Only if the price is right. @whiterabbit your $25 vps sounds exactly like what im talking about.

It's also possible they aren't oversold because they have next to no customers, hence the deadpool.

Just brain farting..

• Just received my annual invoice from HostBRZ. Don't think I will pay it.

Thanked by 2whiterabbit pepa65
  • canary on hosting73 ded

Thanked by 2dahartigan pepa65
  • My SparkVPS dead too

Thanked by 1pepa65
  • All is dead now!

Thanked by 1pepa65
  • And it's over. Meanwhile, to ease the pain, I just signed up for PSK Hosting, (complete with PHP Selektor). :smiley: :smiley::smiley:

• @ruggieroav said:
    And it's over. Meanwhile, to ease the pain, I just signed up for PSK Hosting, (complete with PHP Selektor). :smiley: :smiley::smiley:

That reminds me, I think I signed up with them just awhile back. Will have to recheck my emails. Signed up just for the hell of it I think. Guess I'm addicted to these kinds of hosts.

• Guess I did sign up with pskhosting. Got a shared account for $1 a year. What was I thinking! I could of used that dollar to buy me a potato and get some potassium.

Thanked by 2timelapse dahartigan
  • I guess, that was a variation of the classic Ponzi pyramid scheme.
    People that bought these services about a year ago, received fairly decent service for a very cheap price. Whoever joined later paid the real cost for those who joined earlier...

Thanked by 2uptime pepa65
  • @whiterabbit said:
    HostedSimply not responding to refund request by email. I'll dispute it with PayPal of course, but the server is actually still up so guess I have to wait for that.

This is $29/year but Openvz 7

Deploy 3 VPS
    4 CPU Cores
    4 GB RAM
    100 GB Storage
    5 TB Monthly Transfer
    3 IPv4 Addresses
    100 IPv6 Addresses
    OpenVZ 7 (Latest Kernel!)
    Docker Supported
    Virtualizor Control Panel

https://clients.pskhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=71

If you prefer monthly at $4.99/month with same specs

https://clients.pskhosting.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=95

For only the brave and risk takers haha

• @ruggieroav said:
    And it's over. Meanwhile, to ease the pain, I just signed up for PSK Hosting, (complete with PHP Selektor). :smiley: :smiley::smiley:

Host73 seems dead but DCN seems to be up still. Sites hosted I mean

Are you one of those who bought the $1 and $3 per year of PSK shared hosting? Pls share the uptime!

Thanked by 1pepa65
  • @geekyhillbilly said:
    Guess I did sign up with pskhosting. Got a shared account for $1 a year. What was I thinking! I could of used that dollar to buy me a potato and get some potassium.

Pls share the uptime haha

• timelapse said:

Deploy 3 VPS

4 CPU Cores
    4 GB RAM
    100 GB Storage
    5 TB Monthly Transfer
    3 IPv4 Addresses
    100 IPv6 Addresses
    OpenVZ 7 (Latest Kernel!)
    Docker Supported
    Virtualizor Control Panel

PSK hosting is alpharacks right?? I'm willing to gamble but not at those odds, lol.

Thank you anyway though.

• whiterabbitwhiterabbit Member
    edited December 2019

@seriesn just curious, would you be able to offer a 4c/4g/120g VPS and if so, for how much? shared/slow cores are fine.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • My vps on arkahosting is down (for ever). Yesterday i asked if they wont close. Today my vps is down. Maybe it was a reminder.

I believe low end box is complice.