Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostDoc beef with ReliableSite? - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostDoc beef with ReliableSite?

Comments

• @jar said:

@SirFoxy said:

@jar said:

SirFoxy said: couldn't be fucked focus on your dying forum

Die mad IMO

IMO your forums not dying stay off lowendtalk see if you can syphon traffic then no one gives a fuck

Takes me to say the truth boy

The truth is that you'll die alone because you're a shitty human being but I guess that's too much for you kid.

Yea aight ur the type of boy to get pistol whipped at a bar cause I can't get fucked to catch some charges over u

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I don't speak professional Instagram influencer

• @jar said:
    I don't speak professional Instagram influencer

yea yeah ight I'm not a felon already stay off lowendtalk prove against my point boy

• Well, that escalated quickly.

Who let teenage roid rage loose today? Lol

Thanked by 3Foul Lee Falzo
  • LeeLee Veteran
    edited December 2019

@jar - you can have him, I have no idea what language he is speaking now.

Thanked by 3jar Falzo skorous
  • Eh ok this has escalated rather quickly.

• @jar said:
    Who let teenage roid rage loose today? Lol

Wichita, KS, Sidepockets come through pussy boy, finna leave your ass unconscious.

I got rate limited on urban dictionary I guess I'm stuck.

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited December 2019

@jar said:
    I got rate limited on urban dictionary I guess I'm stuck.

yea aight pussy don't talk tough on the internet when I send you my location

• Holy moly that went from 0-100 real quick.

• vovlervovler Member
    edited December 2019

Oh god. I thought this was a troll but then I checked his post history.
    I do wonder if that guy is a furry to have the nickname as "SirFoxy"

• LeeLee Veteran

Ouji said: Holy moly that went from 0-100 real quick.

It was so quick I couldn't process it all.

• oh god I thought it was an internet troll then I asked anyone to pull up

@Lee said:

I really wish you'd stop quoting my wife like that.

• LeeLee Veteran

jar said: I really wish you'd stop quoting my wife like that.

What can I say, she thought she was getting an upgrade. Jokes on her.

Thanked by 3jar Falzo mrTom
  • SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited December 2019

@jar said:

@Lee said:

I really wish you'd stop quoting my wife like that.

yea so leave lowendtalk if ur forums blowin up lil bitch except u won't cause ur syphoning boy I checked the SEO

• @TheLinuxBug said:

MrRadic said: I tried to work with him, he just kept ranting and telling me (sh)it's going to hit the fan.

I offer help over discord and skype as a privilege, often taking time away from my own family. He chose to spend that time insulting and harassing both the company and me.

Nothing more to be said here. His choice to leave is his own, but I was more than willing to help.

Not defending either party, in any way, but what struck me as interesting here, is this is kinda what the conversation with HostDoc felt like when I was 1 day late on payment and he slapped me with a $4.00 late fee, basically holding my VM hostage unless I paid an extra $4.00 and said it was "in his terms and he would not reverse it'. Well I taught him a neat lesson about that, in WHMCS if you cancel the service, guess what happens, the invoice and the late fee go away and you make nothing.

I am not usually that much of a dick my self, as usually it isn't about the money but how you are treated (read: respect) and the way an issue is handled that drives where I spend my money. In this case, I was treated like I didn't matter, so I returned the favor in spades by canceling the service and not paying any late fee.

I type all of this to say, it does not surprise me to find that HostDoc may have gotten insulting and harassing to @MrRadic for some reason, not at all. In fact, based on my experience this seems like it would be in character.

I am not a customer of Reliablesite and not sure I would specifically suggest them to anyone, however, I can say the message sent to customers does seem to be missing the other side of the explanation. Mainly, did the way HostDoc approached and handled the issue actually cause the outcome because he lost his temper and proceed to be the "I am always right" person, the same way he did with my late fee, or was this really a misunderstanding as he purports it to be?

Karma's a bitch.

my 2 cents.

Cheers!

Wow, I can't believe you'd out yourself as a bad customer like this. You are aware you're a bad customer, right? If any of my clients balked at $4 for their fuck up, it's "bye Felicia". It was YOUR fuck up!

You whined about your idle server with no data on it and this thread is about numerous accounts and probably $1k in service fees. No, not remotely the same. Hostdoc comes off as a business man advocating for his customers, you sound like a whiny, entitled little bitch. For $4.

• LeeLee Veteran

TimboJones said: Hostdoc comes off as a business man

Not this time, only LES's could possibly believe that.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • @Lee said:

TimboJones said: Hostdoc comes off as a business man

Not this time, only LES's could possibly believe that.

na this is the next generation lil bitch emotions are allowed

SirFoxy said: na this is the next generation lil bitch emotions are allowed

Thanked by 2Lee K4Y5
  • LeeLee Veteran

SirFoxy said: na this is the next generation lil bitch emotions are allowed

Millenials? Figures.

• I am actually laughing in real life at this guy.

• where is @deank?

• WTF happened?!

This thread feels like a Soderbergh movie with multiple plot points and story arc to watch for! :lol:

And oh, go get 'em @jar!

• Haha what the fuck just happened?

• Not the drama I expected, but hell - I'll take it!!

• Ok, so I needed to backread because I really don't understand what happened for it escalate that quickly, but I think it started here:

@SirFoxy said:

@Lee said:

SirFoxy said: shouldn't be charged for owning your own IPs.

Yeah, well.

HostDoc said: I believe that was a mistake on their part. They most probably did not know the subnet was mine.

Communication.

yeah, well, I don't think hostdoc is autistic. aren't you like 40? shouldn't you be raising a family not worrying about hosting forums?

My takeaway is: I still don't understand what happened.

• @pullangcubo said:
    Ok, so I needed to backread because I really don't understand what happened for it escalate that quickly, but I think it started here:

@SirFoxy said:

@Lee said:

SirFoxy said: shouldn't be charged for owning your own IPs.

Yeah, well.

HostDoc said: I believe that was a mistake on their part. They most probably did not know the subnet was mine.

Communication.

yeah, well, I don't think hostdoc is autistic. aren't you like 40? shouldn't you be raising a family not worrying about hosting forums?

My takeaway is: I still don't understand what happened.

Plot twist - neither does he.

• Is he gone forever?

This discussion has been closed.