Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2019 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 72
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2019 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

16970727475130

Comments

  • VirMachVirMach Patron Provider, Top Host
    edited December 2019

    @RecD said:
    So it’s no way for new customers next BF sales.
    Without an account logged in, they won’t get any deals

    I'm enabling registration without ordering.

    Thanked by 1uptime
  • VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 12288MB RAM
    CPU 4 vCORE
    HDD 135GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 12000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4
    $84.44 /yr
    

    Nice! Nice! Nice!

  • @VirMach

    A couple q.
    a. For these specials, do you allow custom iso install?
    b. if i wanted a slightly powerful cpu, is it possible to move the service (same location / any where else)?

    Thnx

  • VirMachVirMach Patron Provider, Top Host
    edited December 2019

    @pullangcubo said:
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 12288MB RAM
    CPU 4 vCORE
    HDD 135GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 12000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4
    $84.44 /yr

    Nice! Nice! Nice!

    It really needs to stop doing these auto-deals. I adjusted it to be more exciting but the pricing formula doesn't work out when it's insane amounts of RAM and disk. :D

    Thanked by 1plumberg
  • VirMachVirMach Patron Provider, Top Host
    edited December 2019

    @plumberg said:
    @VirMach

    A couple q.
    a. For these specials, do you allow custom iso install?
    b. if i wanted a slightly powerful cpu, is it possible to move the service (same location / any where else)?

    Thnx

    Yes we're still doing them but it's not specifically included. It's kind of been in limbo for a few years for limited support. I think we'll eventually define this better and come up with something that's fair to everyone but as long as people don't abuse it (they haven't) we're fine.

    Thanked by 1plumberg
  • @VirMach said:

    @pullangcubo said:
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 12288MB RAM
    CPU 4 vCORE
    HDD 135GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 12000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4
    $84.44 /yr

    Nice! Nice! Nice!

    It really needs to stop doing these auto-deals. I adjusted it to be more exciting but the pricing formula doesn't work out when it's insane amounts of RAM and disk. :D

    Yup! This deal should be re-added manually exactly as it is, with 1/4 of the price! :wink:

    Thanked by 3FZhang imok user123
  • @VirMach said:

    @RecD said:
    So it’s no way for new customers next BF sales.
    Without an account logged in, they won’t get any deals

    I'm enabling registration without ordering.

    Look like you will have many work with that. Chinese guys more than 1 billion :).

    And next virmach BF in this month but for EU offer. don't you remember?

  • @VirMach said:

    @plumberg said:
    @VirMach

    A couple q.
    a. For these specials, do you allow custom iso install?
    b. if i wanted a slightly powerful cpu, is it possible to move the service (same location / any where else)?

    Thnx

    Yes we're still doing them but it's not specifically included. It's kind of been in limbo for a few years for limited support. I think we'll eventually define this better and come up with something that's fair to everyone but as long as people don't abuse it (they haven't) we're fine.

    Awesome. Once the ticket volume dies down, I will put one to request a custom iso install & move to better cpu... no rush. Thanks again!

  • @plumberg said:
    Ok... So, something weird happened... I saw this special... I tried placing the order, tried paying, but, at end i got an error "Opps... something went wrong, please try again..."

    I tried again... same result.... and again....

    So, it turned out, I have received multiple orders of this VPS...

    At the time of the ordering, it looks like the Billing page did not show the service, but got added after a few mins. I saw this in my panel today...

    $69.00 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 11008MB RAM
    CPU 3 vCORE
    HDD 85GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 10500GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION SEATTLE, WA LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

    I am wondering if any one wants this to be transferred or I will need to raise a ticket to get it cancelled (hopefully it will be honored). 2 available.

    I am just looking to cover the cost of the VPS + $3 transfer fee. Any one interested?

    I might be interested, but with the sale still happening I imagine it'll be a bit before they can process transfers. I'll drop you a message this weekend to check if you haven't had any other takers, but I'm still hoping to find similar in San Jose while the sale is running.

    Thanked by 1plumberg
  • @bakageta said:

    @plumberg said:
    Ok... So, something weird happened... I saw this special... I tried placing the order, tried paying, but, at end i got an error "Opps... something went wrong, please try again..."

    I tried again... same result.... and again....

    So, it turned out, I have received multiple orders of this VPS...

    At the time of the ordering, it looks like the Billing page did not show the service, but got added after a few mins. I saw this in my panel today...

    $69.00 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 11008MB RAM
    CPU 3 vCORE
    HDD 85GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 10500GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION SEATTLE, WA LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

    I am wondering if any one wants this to be transferred or I will need to raise a ticket to get it cancelled (hopefully it will be honored). 2 available.

    I am just looking to cover the cost of the VPS + $3 transfer fee. Any one interested?

    I might be interested, but with the sale still happening I imagine it'll be a bit before they can process transfers. I'll drop you a message this weekend to check if you haven't had any other takers, but I'm still hoping to find similar in San Jose while the sale is running.

    Sure thing! Thnx

  • LIMITED OFFER
    $18.75 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 640MB RAM
    CPU 1 vCORE
    HDD 25GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 500GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION SAN JOSE, CA LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4
  • 1G, 2c, 3GB, 4T, NJ? How much would such a tiny insignificant VM cost? :)

  • So few San Jose offers, and it's so disappointing when they're worse than the static special offers :(

  • VirMachVirMach Patron Provider, Top Host
    edited December 2019

    @bakageta said:
    So few San Jose offers, and it's so disappointing when they're worse than the static special offers :(

    These are being setup today. Expect a lot of San Jose, I won't go to sleep until it's done.

  • Woo!

  • @VirMach Is there less Windows offering this year? It seems last year we've seem more Win offers (or maybe its a figment of my imagination)

  • I was about to go to sleep but VirMach presense has made me rethink and now I dont want to sleep even though I know I should.

    Thanked by 2pullangcubo uptime
  • VirMachVirMach Patron Provider, Top Host
    edited December 2019

    @FZhang said:
    @VirMach Is there less Windows offering this year? It seems last year we've seem more Win offers (or maybe its a figment of my imagination)

    There's less. Windows ends up using more processing power, and causes a lot of problems where it gets stuck on updates, etc. It's not ideal for specials if we do a lot of them. It causes a lot of issues. Then there's the manual re-install requests we have to keep doing for them. There's a few here and there but that's the reasoning.

    Any special we sell actually goes on nodes (well I won't say any, I think there's a couple that aren't) that supports Windows since the entire node is already licensed. We just didn't want to deal with all that as much.

  • painfreepcpainfreepc Member
    edited December 2019

    @VirMach

    $97.27/yr - 1 GIGABIT

    4 vCore
    12288MB RAM
    110GB SSD
    SEATTLE, WA
    12000GB Bandwidth
    1 IP

    is not showing raid 10, just wonder if that's an error.

  • @virmach is the “no ticket” policy going to be permanent for all ordered special offers? I understand people are sending you mountains of tickets lately and that’s probably labour (and wages) costly, but will this be kept forever for the BF packages?

  • Added the new rule to my tracker and it should have auto updated for everyone who's on it right now. This is GREAT news for casual virmers.

  • @Edmond said:
    @virmach is the “no ticket” policy going to be permanent for all ordered special offers? I understand people are sending you mountains of tickets lately and that’s probably labour (and wages) costly, but will this be kept forever for the BF packages?

    Don't bother them unless your server isn't working. What else do you need to bother them about?

    Thanked by 1Chronic
  • VirMachVirMach Patron Provider, Top Host
    edited December 2019

    @TimboJones said:

    @Edmond said:
    @virmach is the “no ticket” policy going to be permanent for all ordered special offers? I understand people are sending you mountains of tickets lately and that’s probably labour (and wages) costly, but will this be kept forever for the BF packages?

    Don't bother them unless your server isn't working. What else do you need to bother them about?

    It's rolling based on when you made a purchase.

  • LIMITED OFFER
    $53.02 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 9216MB RAM
    CPU 4 vCORE
    HDD 15GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 6000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION PISCATAWAY, NJ LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

    disk space :(

    Thanked by 1pullangcubo
  • @FZhang said:

    HDD 15GB SSD (RAID 10)

    disk space :(

    What do you need more space for?

  • @randomq said:

    @FZhang said:

    HDD 15GB SSD (RAID 10)

    disk space :(

    What do you need more space for?

    You can never have enough space. :wink:

  • LIMITED OFFER
    $32.20 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 8192MB RAM
    CPU 1 vCORE
    HDD 10GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 8000GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4
  • @VirMach said:

    @TimboJones said:

    @Edmond said:
    @virmach is the “no ticket” policy going to be permanent for all ordered special offers? I understand people are sending you mountains of tickets lately and that’s probably labour (and wages) costly, but will this be kept forever for the BF packages?

    Don't bother them unless your server isn't working. What else do you need to bother them about?

    It's rolling based on when you made a purchase.

    So the new purchases will have zero support, whatsoever, unless our payment somehow ended up in the void even after waiting?

  • @VirMach more eggs please😪

Sign In or Register to comment.