Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2019 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 73
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2019 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• bakagetabakageta Member
    edited December 2019

@Edmond said:

@VirMach said:

@TimboJones said:

@Edmond said:
    @virmach is the “no ticket” policy going to be permanent for all ordered special offers? I understand people are sending you mountains of tickets lately and that’s probably labour (and wages) costly, but will this be kept forever for the BF packages?

Don't bother them unless your server isn't working. What else do you need to bother them about?

It's rolling based on when you made a purchase.

So the new purchases will have zero support, whatsoever, unless our payment somehow ended up in the void even after waiting?

I believe it's just no tickets for 48 hours, not forever. That's why it's rolling based on purchase, and not just "all orders after x."

• ddhhzddhhz Member
    edited December 2019

$20.50/yr - 1 GIGABIT

1 vCore
    3072MB RAM
    25GB SSD
    BUFFALO, NY
    2000GB Bandwidth
    1 IP
    Windows Available

$22.52/yr - 1 GIGABIT

1 vCore
    4096MB RAM
    25GB SSD
    BUFFALO, NY
    4000GB Bandwidth
    1 IP
    Windows Available

• @bakageta said:
    I thought it was just enforcing the no > @Edmond said:

@VirMach said:

@TimboJones said:

@Edmond said:
    @virmach is the “no ticket” policy going to be permanent for all ordered special offers? I understand people are sending you mountains of tickets lately and that’s probably labour (and wages) costly, but will this be kept forever for the BF packages?

Don't bother them unless your server isn't working. What else do you need to bother them about?

So the new purchases will have zero support, whatsoever, unless our payment somehow ended up in the void even after waiting?

I believe it's just no tickets for 48 hours, not forever. That's why it's rolling based on purchase, and not just "all orders after x."

Ahh I see, that’s reasonable, thought they were going to do the same “no support” services like they did previously.

• I don't want to be this guy... but I still have those 4$ in a wallet, gimmie something please, pretty please :)

• $55.78/yr - 1 GIGABIT

3 vCore
    11776MB RAM
    15GB SSD
    ATLANTA, GA
    11500GB Bandwidth
    1 IP

• TheWizardTheWizard Member
    edited December 2019

@ddhhz said:
    $55.78/yr - 1 GIGABIT

3 vCore
    11776MB RAM
    15GB SSD
    ATLANTA, GA
    11500GB Bandwidth
    1 IP

According to the history on your page, this was the 6th 11.5 (GB RAM | TB BW) server (scattered across 4 locations)! :)

3vCore /    11776MB RAM /   15G SSD /   1xIP /  11500GB Bandwidth /     ATLANTA, GA /   $55.78 
    1vCore /    11776MB RAM /   10G SSD /   1xIP /  11500GB Bandwidth /     BUFFALO, NY /   $34.66 
    3vCore /    11776MB RAM /   10G SSD /   1xIP /  11500GB Bandwidth /     LOS ANGELES, CA /   $54.55 
    3vCore /    11776MB RAM /   10G SSD /   1xIP /  11500GB Bandwidth /     BUFFALO, NY /   $54.55 
    3vCore /    11776MB RAM /   10G SSD /   1xIP /  11500GB Bandwidth /     BUFFALO, NY /   $55.16 
    3vCore /    11776MB RAM /   10G SSD /   1xIP /  11500GB Bandwidth /     PISCATAWAY, NJ /    $55.37 

What's Virbot's obsession with the number 11.5?!? Is there a cryptic egg in there?!? :)

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2019

FAT32 said: Maybe next year they can announce everything is pre-order only, activation only after the sales end. In that case they can even manually move around the services to allocate evenly on different nodes.

This almost happened. Almost. There's some other issues relating to doing it this way we didn't want to deal with but with properly planning it might work.

@FAT32 said:
    @adiegoweb Just be patient, you will eventually get it. Everyone keep rushing for their servers to be fixed / setup is one of the reasons VirMach is flooded with requests and no time to entertain us.

We're almost done getting caught up.

FAT32 said: I dont think so, but someone happened to be able to do it and it sucks. They got their responses even faster than this thread.

This was handled.

@FAT32 said:

@dedicados said:
    still dont see any good deal from virmach :/

Nah, stop thinking about that, it wouldn't happen, why should someone care about cheapskates like me? No sub-$10 deals in the past 24 hours at all.

Those have to be more meticulously planned and they're usually on newer nodes, which we set up, did a deal on, filled, and so on. We'll have more of them today. We didn't have any yesterday.

@Crab said:

@randomq said:
    Any more easter eggs?

Has there been any easter eggs? I don't think so.

@FAT32 said:

@randomq said:
    Any more easter eggs?

Nah. Even if I volunteer to design easter eggs for them, all I get is being ignored.

There hasn't. We didn't ignore @FAT32 we just need to do these on newer nodes that are empty as well. The planning phase is more than just posting them. Most the easter eggs would otherwise have to be discounts off existing packages and it's hard making those exciting if the default level required to make anyone climax would basically be free only.

@FAT32 said:

@dTQzBen8 said:
    $16.65 /yr
    VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 640MB RAM
    CPU 1 vCORE
    HDD 30GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 500GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

Just take this deal for example, compare it to their non-flash special deals which you can choose any location, this deal is not "flash" nor attractive, at least for me. Just being honest here.

• $15.22 /yr
    • 768MB RAM
    • 1 vCore @ 2GHz+
    • 20GB Disk – SSD
    • 500GB Bandwidth
    • 1 Dedicated IPv4

One of them has 20GB disk and the other has 30GB disk. 10GB of dedicated disk definitely costs much more than an extra 128MB RAM.

Also contrary to popular belief, Buffalo is always the highest in demand. Even when people have a choice. It's just a running joke because we always keep it extra stocked up since it is the highest in demand.

smallbibi said: As @FAT32 mentioned the human interaction was really missing this black friday, but I'm gonna believe that's because of a bad coincidence and the guy(s) handling sales on LET honestly had no time to manage this thread like previous years. I don't think they are intentionally ignoring you or ignoring anyone though

It was either this or we actually just cancelled Black Friday. I know some might say that would have been for the best but I don't think we can live up to the hype if the expectation is that everything magically is 30-60% off the average deals of last year and everything is the same as the extremely limited few hundred plans we posted here and there which are just total monetary losses. We can still do some but everyone seems to remember it as if everyone got those deals and that they're entitled to one.

FAT32 said: Maybe. What a disappointing Cyber Monday.

This was Tuesday. There were plenty of manual deals on actual Monday.

@Edmond said:

@VirMach said:

@TimboJones said:

@Edmond said:

These aren't zero support. They're limited support. You'll have support, just have to wait a few days.

• Good to hear @Virmach is back and waiting for sub-10 as well as Virbastardized (TM) deals. :lol:

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

I just woke up at the right time.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • FAT32 said: I just woke up at the right time.

and I am going to sleep.
    Perfect, only one guy complaining at the same time :joy:

Night!

@JabJab said:
    and I am going to sleep.
    Perfect, only one guy complaining at the same time :joy:

That's why timezone is a problem. But I believe you have a closer timezone to VirMach (EST) :joy:

Good night!

• Wake me up when boss virmach wakes up

• @shuier ok we will make sure you know what's going on...

• donlidonli Member
    edited December 2019

Do you know the way to San Jose?

$7.68 /yr

VIRTUALIZATION KVM – Black Friday 2019
    RAM 768MB RAM
    CPU 1 vCORE
    HDD 15GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 500GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION San Jose, CA LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

Thanked by 2FAT32 uptime
  • boss gets to the drive seat, i think :)

@VirMach said:

Thanks for the explanation, now I understand how it actually works. I thought you were filling old nodes, and the bot also automatically taking the free resources into the consideration.

But seriously tho, the deals dont necessary need to be a big loss or even free. Some deals or eggs can be with quantity of 1-3 only, and it is always first come first serve.

That's really a surprising fact that people still order Buffalo even when more options available, at the same price.

• FAT32 said: Thanks for the explanation, now I understand how it actually works. I thought you were filling old nodes, and the bot also automatically taking the free resources into the consideration.

But seriously tho, the deals dont necessary need to be a big loss or even free. Some deals or eggs can be with quantity of 1-3 only, and it is always first come first serve.

That's really a surprising fact that people still order Buffalo even when more options available, at the same price.

Have you got the code? for latest egg

@cgs3238 said:
    Have you got the code? for latest egg

WHAT. EGG. Shit let me open my computer.

• sopayo5163sopayo5163 Member
    edited December 2019
       <p>

• tridinebandimtridinebandim Member
    edited December 2019

tridinebandim said: boss gets to the drive seat

nah.. bot starts from begining i think. repeated deals.. (nope)

• cgs3238 said: for latest egg

what egg, why nobody hints... :/

• @FAT32 said:

@VirMach said:

Thanks for the explanation, now I understand how it actually works. I thought you were filling old nodes, and the bot also automatically taking the free resources into the consideration.

Yeah the obscure eggs were fun to hunt for, even if some were low quantity and I never ended up finding one. The egg hunt was as big of an aspect for me last year as the sales.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2019

@shuier said:
    Wake me up when boss virmach wakes up

Wake up!!!!

• moni099878moni099878 Member
    edited December 2019

cgs3238 said: Have you got the code? for latest egg

new egg?! really?!

@moni099878 said:
    new egg?! really?!

Either I am not aware of it, or I am too dumb to find it :joy:, but either way I don't see any new eggs (yet)

• $9.88 /yr

VIRTUALIZATION KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    RAM 384MB RAM
    CPU 1 vCORE
    HDD 20GB SSD (RAID 10)
    BANDWIDTH 250GB BANDWIDTH
    LOCATION LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    IPs 1 DEDICATED IPv4

• Found it but didn't work - out of stock maybe, or it's not as obvious as I thought it was.

• Chronic said: Found it

tell it

• Hell no, didn't get last 2 sub-10, I'm lazy and still in bed.

Make sure you guys don't confuse it with the fake egg that was created by someone else :D