Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Storage and SSD Black Friday Offers as low as 1$/month from servaRICA - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Storage and SSD Black Friday Offers as low as 1$/month from servaRICA

Comments

• If some kind soul can post a 100mb test file on any of their servarica servers I would super appreciate it, I always have routing issues with my isp so my downlink usually sucks, thanks pm me if you don’t want to post it here

• @donli said:

@elliotc said:
    They have social responsibility to promote ipv6

Someone has to pay money to replace hardware

True, but IPv6, or the lack of it, is software/firmware not hardware. I can't believe GitHub runs on a platform where the routers/servers don't have firmware/NOS revisions that cannot implement IPv6, there's more likely human/admin costs being saved than hardware.

• @sjkme said:
    If some kind soul can post a 100mb test file on any of their servarica servers I would super appreciate it, I always have routing issues with my isp so my downlink usually sucks, thanks pm me if you don’t want to post it here

Ain't http://ping.servarica.com/ sufficient?

• @Shot2 said:

@sjkme said:
    If some kind soul can post a 100mb test file on any of their servarica servers I would super appreciate it, I always have routing issues with my isp so my downlink usually sucks, thanks pm me if you don’t want to post it here

Ain't http://ping.servarica.com/ sufficient?

Right didn’t see that , thanks dude

• servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Patron Provider

@barik said:

servarica_hani said: due to huge list of deadpooled hosts we are offering now rabbit for 23$/year including ipv4

It would also help confidence if servarica were listed here:
    https://lowendboxes.review/the-whitelist/

@poisson added us to the list :)

Thanked by 2poisson dedicados
  • i want this.: )
    1 CPU cores shared
    1GB RAM
    500gb disk
    100mbps with 2TB limit
    /64 IPv6 included
    12$/year

Thanked by 1tridinebandim
  • @dragonfsky said:
    i want this.: )
    1 CPU cores shared
    1GB RAM
    500gb disk
    100mbps with 2TB limit
    /64 IPv6 included
    12$/year

Maybe someone that can't get IPv6 to work is willing to let one go.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited December 2019

I WANT IPv4 WITH 500GB DISK FOR $12/YR

• @FAT32 said:

You have too much ColoCrossing stuff.

Thanked by 2plumberg Shot2
  • @FAT32 said:

lol

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@donli said:
    You have too much ColoCrossing stuff.

YES I CANT LIVE WITHOUT IPv4

Thanked by 2plumberg bdl
  • @servarica_hani said:

@barik said:

servarica_hani said: due to huge list of deadpooled hosts we are offering now rabbit for 23$/year including ipv4

You can have confidence.

Thanked by 1barik
  • SgrocksSgrocks Member
    edited December 2019

@dragonfsky said:
    i want this.: )
    1 CPU cores shared
    1GB RAM
    500gb disk
    100mbps with 2TB limit
    /64 IPv6 included
    12$/year

You can have mine, pm me if needed

Thanked by 1dragonfsky
  • hotsnowhotsnow Veteran
    edited December 2019

If anyone's Mouse($12) with IPv4 (wrong configuration) would like transfer, please contact me and tell the price which you want. :lol:

• I willing to take 1. or 2 $12 plans ( 500 GB with IPv6 )

• I have one of the Mouse ($12) Storage VPS... Wow its probably the lowest i have seen a a while all of 1.25Mbits Down... but then again its cheap... it took 23hours to backup 10G..

• @FAT32 said:

Without any RAM and network access, might be feasible. Or just use Virmach, it will work equally well.

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • Mounted Windows Server 2012 on my Mouse Storage(Thanks to the Servica Support), I hope I can use it with RDP :blush:

• Darn, seems to be sold out. I've had a tab open for weeks, just waiting to pull the trigger and get a Single Day 11 Storage offer. I assume no chance you'll be opening them back up or selling one more, @servarica_hani ?

• servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Patron Provider

@TSK said:
    Darn, seems to be sold out. I've had a tab open for weeks, just waiting to pull the trigger and get a Single Day 11 Storage offer. I assume no chance you'll be opening them back up or selling one more, @servarica_hani ?

yes we will restock them within 2 weeks
    We already placed the orders for new set of servers
    should take a week till we recieve them then running few tests and configuration will take another week

So before the end of this year the new servers will be up and ready to accept orders
    will do our best to be ready by the time of Christmas but not sure we can do it

Thanked by 3donko dragonfsky TSK
  • barikbarik Member
    edited December 2019

@servarica_hani said:

@barik said:

That's great! I've now been running 2 VPS since around black friday on servarica and both are running fantastic. Highly recommend.

Thanked by 1poisson
  • @barik said:

@servarica_hani said:

@barik said:

That's great! I've now been running 2 VPS since around black friday on servarica and both are running fantastic. Highly recommend.

Thanks for confirming that they are a great choice!

• @servarica_hani said:

@TSK said:
    Darn, seems to be sold out. I've had a tab open for weeks, just waiting to pull the trigger and get a Single Day 11 Storage offer. I assume no chance you'll be opening them back up or selling one more, @servarica_hani ?

should take a week till we recieve them then running few tests and configuration will take another week

So before the end of this year the new servers will be up and ready to accept orders

Will there be a NAT ipv4?

Thanked by 1hotsnow
  • @dosai said:

sounds a great idea :smiley:

• I can't wait :smiley:

• @servarica_hani said:

Awesome, good to know! I'll keep an eye out. Thanks!!

• Anyone using the storage VPS from Europe? How's the network performance?

• Shot2Shot2 Member
    edited December 2019
  • @dosai said:

@servarica_hani said:

@TSK said:

I think the 11.11 server comes with IPv4 as standard. It is the $12 500GB storage that is Ipv6 only

• i want ipv6 only :blush:

Thanked by 1Shot2