Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Storage and SSD Black Friday Offers as low as 1$/month from servaRICA - Page 10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Storage and SSD Black Friday Offers as low as 1$/month from servaRICA

14567810»

Comments

• @dragonfsky said:
    i want ipv6 only :blush:

Even if advertised as ipv4 if you open a ticket they provide complimentary ipv6.

• @servarica_hani
    I can't even login to cpanel of zeus server. Out of my 700gb, i haven't used even 500mb. But still it says

Sorry for the inconvenience!
    The filesystem mounted at / on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

Anyhow Merry Xmas

• servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Patron Provider

@Intelpentium0 said:
    @servarica_hani
    I can't even login to cpanel of zeus server. Out of my 700gb, i haven't used even 500mb. But still it says

Sorry for the inconvenience!
    The filesystem mounted at / on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operations have been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

Anyhow Merry Xmas

I am not aware of any issue in or cpanel hosting
    Did yo open a ticket with us ?

I know the team was trying to remount the backup partition of cpanel to new storage bt i dont think that should affect end users

Thanked by 1Intelpentium0
  • @servarica_hani said:

@TSK said:
    Darn, seems to be sold out. I've had a tab open for weeks, just waiting to pull the trigger and get a Single Day 11 Storage offer. I assume no chance you'll be opening them back up or selling one more, @servarica_hani ?

yes we will restock them within 2 weeks
    We already placed the orders for new set of servers
    should take a week till we recieve them then running few tests and configuration will take another week

So before the end of this year the new servers will be up and ready to accept orders
    will do our best to be ready by the time of Christmas but not sure we can do it

Hay there! Just checking in on how the new server rollout is going. If you plan on re-launching your Black Friday/Cyber Monday storage deals again, I'd love to buy a few VPSs. :-)

@TSK said:

@servarica_hani said:

@TSK said:
    Darn, seems to be sold out. I've had a tab open for weeks, just waiting to pull the trigger and get a Single Day 11 Storage offer. I assume no chance you'll be opening them back up or selling one more, @servarica_hani ?

yes we will restock them within 2 weeks
    We already placed the orders for new set of servers
    should take a week till we recieve them then running few tests and configuration will take another week

So before the end of this year the new servers will be up and ready to accept orders
    will do our best to be ready by the time of Christmas but not sure we can do it

Hay there! Just checking in on how the new server rollout is going. If you plan on re-launching your Black Friday/Cyber Monday storage deals again, I'd love to buy a few VPSs. :-)

we will restock everything except the mouse and rabbit offers
    but It seems it will take another week , the servers got delayed due to holidays and we will receive them Tuesday , so few days after Tuesday we restock again

• Stable service! Is it possible to add a nat ipv4 to the mouse plan? Thank you!

@zongyouxiao said:
    Stable service! Is it possible to add a nat ipv4 to the mouse plan? Thank you!

Thanks
    to add ipv4 just go to your client area and choose the service
    then on the left you will find this option
    Upgrade/Downgrade Options
    click on it and there you will find option to add extra ip

if you still not sure how to do it just open a ticket and ask for an ipv4 and the admins will add it to your account

Thanks

• @servarica_hani said:

@zongyouxiao said:

Thanks

if you still not sure how to do it just open a ticket and ask for an ipv4 and the admins will add it to your account

Thanks

I think he just want ask if the mouse node can add a NAT ipv4, it's useful :smiley:

@hotsnow said:

@servarica_hani said:

@zongyouxiao said:

Thanks

Thanks

I think he just want ask if the mouse node can add a NAT ipv4, it's useful :smiley:

I missed that sorry

Currently we dont have support for NAT IPv4
    We may work on it later but it is low in list of things to be done

• @servarica_hani said:

@hotsnow said:

@servarica_hani said:

@zongyouxiao said:

Thanks

Thanks

I missed that sorry

It's been two weeks. When can I start buying?
    I can't wait.

• I want a big mouse(ง˃̀ꄃ˂́)۶

• @dragonfsky said:
    I want a big mouse(ง˃̀ꄃ˂́)۶

servarica_hani said: we will restock everything except the mouse and rabbit offers

• @long1215 said:

@servarica_hani said:

@hotsnow said:

@servarica_hani said:

@zongyouxiao said:

Thanks

Thanks

I missed that sorry

I can't wait.

Congrats on your fifth comment

@long1215 said:
    I can't wait.

waiting for all the components to arrive taking much longer than what we expected .
    we missed the new year deadline :( so it will be maybe 10 days after the new year

• @servarica_hani said:

@long1215 said:
    I can't wait.

waiting for all the components to arrive taking much longer than what we expected .
    we missed the new year deadline :( so it will be maybe 10 days after the new year

Will there be the Mouse plan?

@timelapse said:

@servarica_hani said:

@long1215 said:
    I can't wait.

Will there be the Mouse plan?

No , mouse plan will not be restocked

• TSKTSK Member
    edited January 2020

@servarica_hani said:

@long1215 said:
    I can't wait.

Hello again! Just checking on the status of the restocked storage deals. Are things looking like they may be deployed and available soon? Thank you! @servarica_hani

• @servarica_hani said:
    Hi All

So the time of the year has come and we have some of our best offers to you

will start the offers from cheapest to more expensive

A ) The 1$ category
    We decided to do 1$/month VPS for first time this year and to do that we had to do some compromises to make the offer in the 1$ / month range

here what we did
    1) we had to make the billing 1 year instead of monthly as usual in order to commit the plan for 1 year and save on processing fees

2) The support for those plans will be a bit different , we have a support forum and users who need support initially ask there , if no answers given we will answer in the forum
    So at the end we will do full support but we just made L1 through the forum and no chat support for these

3) we are forced to remove the included IPv4 and make it extra . as we couldnt fit the plan with usable resources while having the IPv4 included (you can add it for extra when ordering)
    here are the offers in this category

1- Mouse Storage Offer

1 CPU cores shared
    1GB RAM
    500gb disk
    100mbps with 2TB limit
    /64 IPv6 included
    12$/year
    https://servarica.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=434

2- Rabbit SSD Offer

1 CPU cores
    1GB RAM
    25gb SSD disk
    100mbps with 2TB limit
    /64 IPv6 included
    12$/year
    https://servarica.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=435

B ) Crazy specs VPSs (the MegaDeal) (limited)

1- Giraffe High RAM Storage VPS (limited)

4 CPU core
    10 GB RAM
    1 TB Disk Space
    Unlimited 100mbps Bandwidth
    1x IPv4 included
    /64 IPv6 included
    10$/month
    https://servarica.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=430

2- We decided to reopen our single day special
    Single Day 11 Storage offer (limited)

4 CPU cores
    6GB RAM
    4TB disk
    100mbps unlimited
    1 IPv4 Included
    11.11$/month
    https://servarica.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=428

3- And out biggest storage plan as well
    Mammoth VPS Plan (limited)

2 CPU dedicated cores
    8GB RAM
    8TB disk
    100mbps unlimited
    1 IPv4 Included
    /64 ipv6 included
    20$/month
    https://servarica.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=399

C ) New Hosting Offers
    We started to offer shared hosting as well as managed hosting with cpanel included
    the plans and all our BF offers are here

https://servarica.com/clients/cart.php?gid=52

Please let us know what you think

Thanks
    Hani

Do you know when Mammoth VPS Plan will be available? Can a user install Ubuntu 16.04 on this box? What kind of disks are offered in this plan? Is it normal hdd or ssd? Will the machine have a single partition?

Thanks!

We should have the new hardware this Friday , but we will need between 7 to 10 days to test everything and if they pass the testing we will reopen the plans

you can install anything on it from your own iso , and we have already have ubuntu 16 template (if it is not enabled on your server ask for it as we dont enable old templates on newer servers)

All the disks are enterprise disks running as raidz2 for each 6 disks (each 6 disks have 2 disks as parity and 4 disks to hold the data)

all disks are enterprise SAS hdds but the storage servers do have plenty of NVMe and RAM caching

the machine will have single / partition that is 8TB or what ever your vm size

Thanked by 1anonym_user
  • Thank you for your swift response. I am interested in the plan so please hit me up as soon as you guys launch it.

• If VPS supports VNC, you can reinstall fresh linux/windows OS with netinstall mode without a virtual cd / iso upload and make custom partition, whatever you want.

example install linux debian buster 64 :

wget https://moeclub.org/attachment/LinuxShell/InstallNET.sh
    bash InstallNET.sh -d 10 -v 64 --mirror http://mirrors.namecheap.com/debian/ -m

Hi everyone,
    Finally the stock is back on all offers except mouse and rabbit
    help your self to this link

please spread the word :)

Thanks

Thanked by 3dosai dedicados bdl
  • @servarica_hani said:
    Hi everyone,
    Finally the stock is back on all offers except mouse and rabbit
    help your self to this link

please spread the word :)

Thanks

Got one Single Day 11 Storage offer,very nice.

Thanked by 1servarica_hani
  • gtxrgtxr Member

Get 1 "Single Day 11 Storage offer". Good Offer

Thanked by 1servarica_hani