Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

online.net Nano U2250 €9.99 is in stock for international user - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

online.net Nano U2250 €9.99 is in stock for international user

12346»

Comments

• @psycholyzern said:
    btw, are they offer refund? just in case I dont like their server

Maybe if you give them some server p0rn! otherwise no..

• @psycholyzern said:
    how does their billing work?? why they charged me only 7EUR? and only for 2 weeks?
    it should be 9.99EUR/month..

It's prorated for the remaining days in the month.

• @psycholyzern said:
    how does their billing work?? why they charged me only 7EUR? and only for 2 weeks?
    @psycholyzern said:

Pro-rared. You will receive full 9.99 bill at 1st of each month.

• but why 7EUR for 2 weeks?? in a month, there are 4 weeks.. 4weeks/2=2.. then, 10/2=5.. why they charge me 7?

• If we order now, it's about €4.4

• VallVall Member
    edited November 2013

Got mine yesterday. Almost immediately opened a ticket for an IP KVM, hasn't even been replied to yet... and that was more than 22h ago :-(

• @Vall said:
    Got mine yesterday. Almost immediately opened a ticket for an IP KVM, hasn't even been replied to yet... and that was more than 22h ago :-(

yeah first response takes a while.. if you have the nano they may not provide KVMoIP, guess you can try your luck, either way it does not have the virtualmedia feature.

• hey, can I order more ipv4 from them??

• earlearl Member
    edited November 2013

@psycholyzern said:
    hey, can I order more ipv4 from them??

i think you are allowed 1 failover ip but it cost about 2 euro..

• @psycholyzern said:

because they charged you 7 Euros?

dude, ask smart questions or else you'll get stupid answers here all the time. WTF would we know why they decide to charge you 7 Euros if you don't at least post a screenshot of your invoice here?

• @zhuanyi said:
    dude, ask smart questions or else you'll get stupid answers here all the time. WTF would we know why they decide to charge you 7 Euros if you don't at least post a screenshot of your invoice here?

is it stupid question? then if I post the screenshot of the invoice, the stupid question can be smart question??
    would it be different just because of presence of the screenshot????If I post the screenshot, the invoice still show total of 7EUR same as I said in my question..this is the reason for a forum exists.. to ask and answer. if anyone dont know the answer, they can shut up or reply that they dont know.. I can accept any stupid question and I will consider they just wan to play around.. that is not a big deal..I asked why they charged me 7EUR because I cant open ticket to asking them..

• @earl said:
    i think you are allowed 1 failover ip but it cost about 2 euro..

I see menu for that.. just little bit curious.. thank you for answering me..

• @psycholyzern said:
    would it be different just because of presence of the screenshot????If I post the screenshot, the invoice still show total of 7EUR same as I said in my question..this is the reason for a forum exists.. to ask and answer. if anyone dont know the answer, they can shut up or reply that they dont know.. I can accept any stupid question and I will consider they just wan to play around.. that is not a big deal..I asked why they charged me 7EUR because I cant open ticket to asking them..

it seems someone already comment on that question, they prorated the billling.
    sorry if my english was bad

• @iSky said:
    sorry if my english was bad

yah.. already answered.. but I want to know why they charged 7EUR for 2 weeks??

• Have you try again? It's just 3.66 EUR for the Dedibox SC Gen2 today

• @ErawanArifNugroho said:
    Have you try again? It's just 3.66 EUR for the Dedibox SC Gen2 today

actually, the 7EUR, I didnt buy it.. instead, I grabbed Dedibox SC Large the other day..
    just wonder few days back, they show 7EUR total of charge when Im trying to order gen2 dedi..

• It's prorated to the 1 next month

• @ErawanArifNugroho said:
    It's prorated to the 1 next month

yah.. I know.. I just want to know how they calculated the value of days remaining until end of the month.. like me, they charge 7EUR for 2 weeks.. but for 4 weeks, its 9EUR.. I just wonder how value of 7EUR came out..

• psycholyzern said: but why 7EUR for 2 weeks?? in a month, there are 4 weeks.. 4weeks/2=2.. then, 10/2=5.. why they charge me 7?

because your math will not work on business models

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

psycholyzern said: they charge 7EUR for 2 weeks.. but for 4 weeks, its 9EUR.. I just wonder how value of 7EUR came out..

Believe it or not, we have noooooooooo idea. My guess was "5 EUR + VAT", but if the full month is 9.99 EUR for you (no VAT), then that's not the case, right? Try asking their support or even the live chat.

• @klanggen said:

simple answer and I accept that..

• @rm_ said:
    Believe it or not, we have noooooooooo idea. My guess was "5 EUR + VAT", but if the full month is 9.99 EUR for you (no VAT), then that's not the case, right? Try asking their support or even the live chat.

I cant open ticket with them.. I opened 3 before and all closed. but when I tried to open new ticket, the website said I cant open new ticket if there is active ticket

• @rm_ said:

@klanggen said:
    because your math will not work on business models

That's exactly what I mean...asked a stupid question without screenshot of invoice...I don't know why people are wasting their time on this...