Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

online.net Nano U2250 €9.99 is in stock for international user - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

online.net Nano U2250 €9.99 is in stock for international user

Comments

• @8QE said:
    I think Canada ovh 29$ is better than it

Have to say I think support is worst at online.net..

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited November 2013

Meh who needs support :P

Having trouble hosting a site on it that takes less than 5 seconds to load though, even with varnish. Guess it's the best I can do US to France.

• earlearl Member
    edited November 2013

@jarland said:
    Meh who needs support :P

Having trouble hosting a site on it that takes less than 5 seconds to load though, even with varnish. Guess it's the best I can do US to France.

Put in a ticket to find put about the KVMoIP? unless it's somewhere in the client portal that I may have missed?

Figure I might as well try it out :)

Doesn't come with one. Did they advertise one? The auto installer works great. They don't like people risking the hardware at bios level for their prices.

• lukasubolukasubo Member
    edited November 2013

@Darwin

4 spaces will give:

test

But putting the text between ` (not ') will give:

test

More info

• earlearl Member
    edited November 2013

@jarland said:
    Doesn't come with one. Did they advertise one? The auto installer works great. They don't like people risking the hardware at bios level for their prices.

I think it does, say's

"KVM over IP (on demand)"

Ah on demand. Their support is slow and I'm sure right after a stock release of cheap ones they probably get a lot of requests.

• @jarland said:
    Ah on demand. Their support is slow and I'm sure right after a stock release of cheap ones they probably get a lot of requests.

Yup!

hopefully I get in answer in a day or two.. I know that was how long it took them to reply to my pre-sales.. or could have been a week, can't recall now

24 hours for a billing question I had not long ago. Not too bad.

• @jarland said:
    24 hours for a billing question I had not long ago. Not too bad.

Yeah, I agree it's not too bad.. considering it's on another continent!

It's shameful how we have such low standards! lol..

• 2 in stock.

Would pick one up, but already have an OVH I3 2TB instead.

• earlearl Member
    edited November 2013

@jarland

Ok they finally replied.. it seems I don't have KVMoIP with this server!

Dang these French folks! they are no better than OVH.. I mean it's advertised on their webpage right?

Oh well, no DRAC for me..

• @earl said:
    jarland

Ok they finally replied.. it seems I don't have KVMoIP with this server!

Dang these French folks! they are no better than OVH.. I mean it's advertised on their webpage right?

Oh well, no DRAC for me..

It's advertised as "on demand" further down the page, maybe you didn't "demand" hard enough :/

Thanked by 1earl
  • @DigitalDuke said:
    It's advertised as "on demand" further down the page, maybe you didn't "demand" hard enough :/

hahaa, well maybe.. i guess im just not a demanding guy..

Just wondering if its normal in France to advertise something and not deliver, cause OVH seems to have this habit too..

• WTH with the Error: You can not order servers that are on back order when paying with Paypal. ?????

• @psycholyzern said:
    WTH with the Error: You can not order servers that are on back order when paying with Paypal. ?????

Yup. You can't.

• dou2013dou2013 Member
    edited November 2013

@psycholyzern said:
    WTH with the Error: You can not order servers that are on back order when paying with Paypal. ?????

It seems that the number in order page is not accurate for paypal user.
    You can check it from this page
    http://www.online.net/en/dedicated-server/dedibox-scg2

• Holy, failover IP is €1.99 / mo

• Thanks for notice

• @joelgm said:
    Yup. You can't.

Why I cant?? It shows 2 available

available on request?? I got 3 closed ticket wiith them and they dont allow me to open new ticket

• @psycholyzern said:
    Why I cant?? It shows 2 available

It shows that in orange color. Those are backorders. Only the ones in green are readily available.

• @joelgm said:
    It shows that in orange color. Those are backorders. Only the ones in green are readily available.

ahh..how sad I dont know about that.. -_-

• earlearl Member
    edited November 2013

@psycholyzern

Well don't feel bad if you feel ignored! they are ignoring me too, lol.. I'm really curious as to why they advertise KVMoIP on their website when really this is not available for the SC line of servers.. after the first reply they have pretty much stopped responding..

• @earl said:
    psycholyzern

Well don't feel bad if you feel ignored! they are ignoring me too, lol.. I'm really curious as to why they advertise KVMoIP on their website when really this is not available for the SC line of servers.. after the first reply they have pretty much stopped responding..

I think they ignore enquiries about their bottom line of servers, from non customers. Customer support is pretty good. I usually get replies within an hour to 4 hours.

• earlearl Member
    edited November 2013

@joelgm said:
    I think they ignore enquiries about their bottom line of servers, from non customers. Customer support is pretty good. I usually get replies within an hour to 4 hours.

No, I'm a customer.. and they took 12 hours to responded to my ticket. They seem to be responding fine to my other ticket regarding ipv6 & extra ipv4, just ignoring the one about KVMoIP.

• they restocked again on Server Dedibox SC Large
    you must check it out before it got away again
    and already order 1 :D

• @iSky said:
    they restocked again on Server Dedibox SC Large

And it's pro rated so it must be cheaper now! good if you just want to test them out but don't want it for long.

• @earl said:
    And it's pro rated so it must be cheaper now! good if you just want to test them out but don't want it for long.

yeah, i agree with you. however still waiting for the ovh to release their new business plan or maybe someone can sell me their old OVH server. :D

• Thanks, @iSky. I ordered one. I will let go of my Dedibox Classic next month. I really dont need a Xeon 8GB 2x1TB for my torrenting needs. :)

• @iSky said:
    they restocked again on Server Dedibox SC Large

They've reduced the bandwidth on the SC line to 150mbps, I wonder if they're actually enforcing the speed.