Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

online.net Nano U2250 €9.99 is in stock for international user - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

online.net Nano U2250 €9.99 is in stock for international user

Comments

• You welcome @joelgm was using for that too LoL.... do you have any suggest dedicated server allow us doing torrenting stuff ?

• And.... It's out of stock once again! :D

• on my screen still have 8 for that.....

• @iSky said:
    on my screen still have 8 for that.....

Orange color=No Paypal payment allowed.

• @joelgm said:
    Orange color=No Paypal payment allowed.

that was bad :( hei, i ask u before, got any other provider allow us do torrenting stuff ? :D

• @iSky said:
    got any other provider allow us do torrenting stuff ?

Dont all dedicated providers allow you to do whatever you want (as long as it doesnt attract legal notices)?

• @joelgm said:
    Dont all dedicated providers allow you to do whatever you want (as long as it doesnt attract legal notices)?

ofc i know that for sure, thats why i ask if you know which other provider was allow it.

• @iSky said:
    ofc i know that for sure, thats why i ask if you know which other provider was allow it.

Sorry, I dont know. I havent used other dedicated servers.

• I had no problem getting KVM but it's not full function, I can't load an ISO with it. Ticket took about 4 hours to answer, submitted at 2am EST and it was setup by 6am EST, I think France is +1 or 0 UTC so I submitted the ticket around 8 or 9 in the morning their time.

Server was setup in 12 minutes at midnight EST so too early for a normal work day there too.

Network is a bit sketchy from here sometimes, SSH has timed out a couple of times connecting but, for the most part, I've had good luck.

• c0yc0y Member
    edited November 2013

For pretty much any provider: there is good support (handholding), decent support (get it done) and bad support (VERY long delays or lacking information)

But there are also a lot of "bad" customers, primarily due to lack of proper communication. (like threatening with chargeback and then pissed when they say 'no' in a somewhat angry tone)

Anyway, my experience with big providers like OVH have been very good actually, granted you know what you're doing and put some effort to contact properly and explain it properly. E-mail support to OVH was excellent, tickets were slow but very informative and calls (to Netherlands) were excellent too.

I've had this with multiple providers, haven't had to contact Online.net once, but what I'm trying to say is that big doesn't mean bad support. It simply means no hand holding for the noobs, lazy people and the assholes...

Thanked by 1talsit
  • Do they allow the usage of seed box on their dedibox?

• Shoot... totally missed it...

• @thehray said:
    Do they allow the usage of seed box on their dedibox?

Yes they do : forum.online.net/index.php?/topic/3470-seedbox-possible/

• Not sure if my country is in their blacklist. Because my country is not listed in registration form.

• if anyone is interested there is more stock of the SC large @ 14.99 €.. currently says 42..

just curious anyone know how to cancel a service with these guys? do you just let it expire like with OVH?

• AutoSnipeAutoSnipe Member
    edited November 2013

@earl

No you go account -> services and just click all the X's for the product that you want to cancel. Including backup services ip's etc
    Problem with that is they don't usually finish it at the months end they add another month to it. Say cancel now it won't end 1st December, but 1st of January instead

Thanked by 1earl
  • Thanks! just noticed the little x lol..

• The simplest way is: directly disapprove the subscription if you're using paypal, and an immediate cancellation will be confirmed by sending you a E-mail. That's much quicker than filling some bullshit reason in their cancellation page. And I'm sure that does not affect your next purchase. I've done that more than 5 times with the same paypal account.

Thanked by 2earl dou2013
  • earlearl Member
    edited November 2013

yeah was gonna cancel the subscription anyways.. but i don't really mind if they do another month, i can still play around with it.

• Just grab one from the stock... seems massive... :)

• Hmm, I just tested the cancellation on the IPV6 it seems they cancel right away instead of end of billing??

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@earl said:
    Hmm, I just tested the cancellation on the IPV6 it seems they cancel right away instead of end of billing??

They mark it as canceled but the product is still there and operational unless they've changed since I last did it.

• earlearl Member
    edited November 2013

well I tested with the block of IPV6 and currently it's under expired and not in the active tab? status says terminated.

• Anyone got a serverbear benchmark for these?

• @earl said:
    well I tested with the block of IPV6 and currently it's under expired and not in the active tab? status says terminated.

IPv6 is an exception. You will need to reorder a block (free) once the main server gets terminated.

• @joelgm said:
    IPv6 is an exception. You will need to reorder a block (free) once the main server gets terminated.

What do you mean? If I cancel the main server I would not need the IP.

could not get v6 working anyways.. they wanted you to install a thing called a dibbler.. seems like a lot of work to use 1-2 v6

• Aha! I got one :D

• not for Turkey...

• I got one, it's clearly Dedibox SC Gen2, but with 160GB. Previously, when I'm having Dedibox SC Gen, it's 160GB disk, but it's Gen2. Hm..