Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers. - Page 74
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers.

Comments

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2022

@malitoowned said:
    We are looking for rent IP /24

I still have two /24 in ARIN region.
    150$/mo or 1,500$/y ea.

• Looking for /24 with geolocation in US.

• @nyhan said:
    Looking for /24 with geolocation in US.

Purchased one.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

If anyone well regarded has a clean /24 ARIN for lease long term let me know.

Thanked by 1HarveyLiu
  • host4nerdhost4nerd Member, Patron Provider, LIR

Looking for a /24 subnet ARIN. If anyone has please let me know. Thanks

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

looking for one /24 , apnic preferred

Thanked by 1Ganonk

5x /24 in ARIN region available.
    150$/mo or 1,500$/y ea.

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2022

We still have a few APNIC /24 available for leasing, please pm me if you need any IP space for the long term. 6 monthly at 600 USD or yearly at 1000 USD. Multiple-year contract available as well on request.

@Andreix said:
    5x /24 in ARIN region available.
    150$/mo or 1,500$/y ea.

Update: 8x /24 available.

• rustelekomrustelekom Member, Patron Provider

Update: Sold Out

@rustelekom said: Hello,

We have /22 RIPE available for sale (only). Geolocation is Frankfurt am Main, Germany.

We prefer contact with direct buyer.
    RIPE transfer agreement can be notarized and apostilled.
    Payment can be made by crypto, wire euro/rubles, PayPal.
    Please PM me if you are looking for buy IPv4.

• Hi all,
    My company is currently looking to purchase /24 IPV4 in RIPE region.

Since we are not a RIPE member and would like to avoid the fee since its not worth it for a single /24, we are looking for a selling company that provides LIR service and can act as a sponsoring LIR in this case and help with ASN.

Thank you in advance.
    Rok

@Syopz said:
    Hi all,

Since we are not a RIPE member and would like to avoid the fee since its not worth it for a single /24, we are looking for a selling company that provides LIR service and can act as a sponsoring LIR in this case and help with ASN.

Thank you in advance.
    Rok

As far as I know, PA resources can not be "sold and sponsored". They'll remain in the LIR's ownership.
    This can be done, however, with PI resources, so be careful not to get scammed. :)

Thanked by 1Syopz
  • @Andreix said:

@Syopz said:
    Hi all,

Thank you in advance.
    Rok

As far as I know, PA resources can not be "sold and sponsored". They'll remain in the LIR's ownership.
    This can be done, however, with PI resources, so be careful not to get scammed. :)

Thanks for the info.

We would be also willing to register as LIR directly with RIPE, but we would need a company to help us in the process. I've noticed quite a few online which offer manager LIR services, but I thought I would ask here before going to them :)

• Looking to buy 2x /24 or 1x /23. Region preferably RIPE, but can work with others as well. Thanks

• DamoHGDamoHG Member, Patron Provider

Seeking to buy /24 in RIPE region.

• dedicatserver_rodedicatserver_ro Member, Host Rep

@Andreix said:

@Syopz said:
    Hi all,

Thank you in advance.
    Rok

PA and PI can be sponsored LIR in RIPE : https://www.ripe.net/manage-ips-and-asns/legacy-resources/sponsoring-lir-agreement-for-legacy-internet-resources

@dedicatserver_ro said:

@Andreix said:

@Syopz said:
    Hi all,

Thank you in advance.
    Rok

PA and PI can be sponsored LIR in RIPE : https://www.ripe.net/manage-ips-and-asns/legacy-resources/sponsoring-lir-agreement-for-legacy-internet-resources

How can you sponsor a PA block if you need to be a LIR in order to hold PA blocks?
    I'm not talking about LEGACY resources (tho' I'm not even sure there are LEGACY PA, I only saw LEGACY PI).
    You could, in theory, sell a PA block, but the "sponsoring" LIR would be the actual owner of PA resource transferred. As you can not transfer a PA resource to a non-member.

If you have any policy reference I may have missed out, please do share.

edited November 2022

need one /23 low price, any RIR, blacklisted also works.
    Genuine use case , no email/spam.

• PipaPipa Member, Host Rep

Hello! We want to purchase /21 RIPE, blacklisted is OK at discount. Any combination is ok - e.g. /23 + /24/24 etc. Please PM.

• host4nerdhost4nerd Member, Patron Provider, LIR

looking for /24 cheap, Blacklisted works and any RIR. Thanks

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider

We have /48, /44, and /40 IPv6 subnets through ARIN available ($5/yr-$15/month):
    https://clients.advinservers.com/store/lir-services

Thanked by 1Ganonk

@Abd said:
    need one /23 low price, any RIR, blacklisted also works.
    Genuine use case , no email/spam.

still looking
    2 x /24 also works!

• HostVDS_comHostVDS_com Member, Patron Provider

Hello!
    We have some RIPE IPv4 available for lease (around 10k IPv4 free now).
    /24 = $120/mo

• aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

Any ARIN /24's for less than $150/mo?

PM me

• HostVDS_comHostVDS_com Member, Patron Provider

@aqua said:
    Any ARIN /24's for less than $150/mo?

PM me

Why ARIN? You can route RIPE IPs at ARIN region. It is accepted by RIPE rules if you route part of allocation at another region. Like /24 from /23.

• Looking to purchase a /21 of IPv4, any combo and RIR is fine, blacklisted works too. Will be transferred to RIPE.

• HannanHannan Member, Host Rep

We are looking to rent/buy subnets /16 to /24 for our company to provide VPS servers to our customers.
    We block email ports by default globally. Specially Arin, under $130 per subnet

• jwrjwr Member, Host Rep

Hello - I have a number of clean ARIN /24s available - clean usage only! $128/mo billed monthly on a 6+ month agreement for the right customer.

• billywbillyw Member, Host Rep

Hello,

We currently have some Clean ARIN Blocks available.

4x/24 ARIN    $120/month

2x/23 ARIN   $200/month 

We also have Larger IPv6 blocks(Assignments) ARIN available as well.
    LOA and rDNS provided. WHOIS records available with IPv4 or IPv6 Blocks.