Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers. - Page 76
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers.

Comments

• SwiftnodeSwiftnode Member, Host Rep

@aqua said:

@Francisco said:

NRPM4.10?

Sorry but is that even allowed?

Nope. ARIN will revoke the space.

If someone wants some drama….

Francisco

I was just about to say this. ARIN will most definitely revoke the space. Will not recommend.

Do before talk.

Your offer is at worst outright scamming, and at best maliciously circumventing ARIN policies out of greed that will only end up harming your customers.

You're requesting people pay you a lump sum so you can misuse the ARIN IPv6 facilitation ranges, openly admitting you don't care about the requirements set forth for those allocations, and saying that it will only be a problem if your customers get reported.

And when people point that out to you, you respond with this garbage?

• pavlosinterlirpavlosinterlir Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2022

@Advin said:

@pavlosinterlir said:

@Andreix said:

@pavlosinterlir said:
    Ok. What is the right approach to contact hosting providers? Usually, they have no other contacts at all. Spam is something unrelevant like Forex/Crypto/Scamshit, from my point of view. If you got a relevant offer and accept it - its definitely not a spam.

You could try to find some info at contact page such as generic mail address (eg. [email protected]).
    But sending commercial offers to support forms, imho, is a big no.

From my experience, the best channels are SEO, LinkedIn, and Google ADs. Then somebody comes to Interlir.com and offers some meaningful ideas for a joint business, allowing both of us to sell more and make the cost lower. I am always ready to talk, and @Advin reaction surprises me.

I don't know, I just tend not to like it. I wouldn't have even considered InterLIR due to the support form spam if I weren't so desperate for IPv4 subnets. Currently, we rent 4-5 through the InterLIR platform (€460/mo), and we've been quite happy, but I just generally don't like when any company spams our WHMCS forms.

I mean, I get it, advertising an LIR is kind of hard but :neutral:

I already understood that this is not the correct behavior)

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@TimKevin said: Yes. For lease, the owner of the ip is me.

I don't see any IPv4s assigned to both your LLCs.

As per our (forum) rules, you must be the direct owner of the IPs you're selling/leasing, no reselling.

Once we've got this cleared, I'll reinstate your Host Rep tag.

Cheers.

• MDonlineMDonline Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2022

Redacted.

• ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2022

@MDonline said:
    Redacted.

@DP said: As per our (forum) rules, you must be the direct owner of the IPs you're selling/leasing, no reselling.

So now reselling is acceptable :D

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@ezeth said:

@MDonline said:
    Redacted.

@DP said: As per our (forum) rules, you must be the direct owner of the IPs you're selling/leasing, no reselling.

So now reselling is acceptable :D

Oh, 2nd post.

I ditched his 1st post and issued him a warning.

• @Jack_SBE said:
    Offering some RIPE LIR services as well as IPv6 allocations.
    See prices below or at https://scaleblade.com/products/lir

The typical RIPE terms of service, id/entity registration checks will be applicable.
    Can also do custom allotments for smaller or larger allocations than the base /44 just reach out.

@Jord

do you have any ASN subscription package in ARIN region?

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

Hello everyone, Is any provider with a rented 1x /24 IPv4 subnet on the RIPE region?

I'm interested in accepting ignore DMCA on their IPs

Regards,
    Cali

• Jack_SBEJack_SBE Member, Patron Provider

@vivucloud said:

@Jack_SBE said:
    Offering some RIPE LIR services as well as IPv6 allocations.
    See prices below or at https://scaleblade.com/products/lir

The typical RIPE terms of service, id/entity registration checks will be applicable.
    Can also do custom allotments for smaller or larger allocations than the base /44 just reach out.

@Jord

do you have any ASN subscription package in ARIN region?

i'm afraid not, only RIPE sorry :(
    if your a us entity i believe your still able to register a ripe asn proving you have reasonable use within the ripe region.

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

@Calin said:
    Hello everyone, Is any provider with a rented 1x /24 IPv4 subnet on the RIPE region?

I'm interested in accepting ignore DMCA on their IPs

Regards,
    Cali

I m search very fast :)

Thanks!

Regards,
    Calin

• MDonlineMDonline Member, Host Rep

We offers arin for 80$/month. There are 8*/24 in total. PM me for more info.

• We are looking for a /24 IPv4 subnet.
    We can commit to a yearly contract but will be looking to pay on a monthly to quarterly basis.
    Payment via PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer (UK/EU)

RIPE space is preferred.

• Access2ITAccess2IT Member, Host Rep, LIR

Access2.IT supplies ISP, DC, and LIR services to other hosting and telecom companies. We are the only provider of our kind with over 60.000+ IPs managed by us. Contact us for more information.

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

Hi there,
    Looking for 2x /24 or 1x /23 (RIPE) with at least 2y commitment . Monthly billing scheme.
    Please DM me your offers.
    Thank you.

• AndrewSSDAndrewSSD Member, Host Rep

Hello,

We need to rent 4×/24 ipv4 we prefer to pay monthly. our main usage for dedicated servers, vps hosting and cpanel dedicated ip's.

Please send me a dm with your offers.

Best Regards.

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

We still have a few APNIC /24 available for leasing, please pm me if you need any IP space for the long term. 6 monthly at 600 USD or yearly at 1000 USD. Multiple-year contract available as well on request.No bulkmail allowed

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2022

Looking for /23 at around 0.30eur/ip/month with commitment contract for 4+ years in RIPE.
    If anyone has, DM me.

NO RESELLERS!

• dnetworkdnetwork Member, LIR

6*/24 available in ARIN for 750/year. Yearly payment only

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2022

Looking to lease /24 ARIN long term, monitored/kept clean, reputable/established companies. PM.

• bytechbytech Member, LIR

We have some RIPE ipv4&ipv6 subnets available for lease

• we want to rent a /24 Ripe with Monthly payment. the ips are for our own dedicated Servers. Please send me a DM with our offers.

• pavlosinterlirpavlosinterlir Member, Host Rep

Hi guys!

It's Interlir again. We have 30.000 IPs available for rent, RIPE, different GEOs. /22-/24 networks from /115 EUR/monthly.

• swedendedicatedswedendedicated Member, Host Rep

RIPE, last subnet available /24
    €120 monthly, ONLY with 6 month billing due to hit-run spammers.
    €1000 per year

• i am looking for /24 ipv4 from german , england , france , australia and asia . price with 100$/month . it needs long-term rental over 24 months if it can be met, contact me

• hello i need block IPv4/24 + VPS block is needed with a choice, since many in our country are not available

• itoito Member, Host Rep

We have APNIC 2x/24 subnets
    GEO in Hong Kong and Singapore
    120USD/month
    No Abuse,SPAM and NAT accepted

• Hello,

I have heard that if we buy a /24 in ARIN and we have our ASN registered and we announce it in any datacenter then we will see that datacenter's name as Organisation name when someone looks up our IP address. Is it? If yes then it is in ARIN only or RIPE and APNIC too?

How it is possible to get whitelabel IP addresses like making it hard for someone to find out from where we purchased server/colo?

• If we register ASN in APNIC, then can we buy RIPE subnets and can e announce them in a US Datacenter?

• itoito Member, Host Rep

@titaniumboy said:
    If we register ASN in APNIC, then can we buy RIPE subnets and can e announce them in a US Datacenter?

ASN is just an identifier, and you can publish any subnet in any region.

• @titaniumboy said:
    Hello,

How it is possible to get whitelabel IP addresses like making it hard for someone to find out from where we purchased server/colo?

I think it's still visible in the routes