Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers. - Page 73
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers.

Comments

• CloudieCloudie Member, Host Rep

We have 2x ARIN prefixes available, $109/mo

IRR/ROA/Reassignment all available for them.

• Hello
    We are looking to buy ranges with geo AU
    Please, pm

• 谢谢!!!!!!

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

We still have a few APNIC /24 available, please pm me if you need any IP space for long term

• Looking for blacklisted RIPE /24 <$90 USD.

• dnetworkdnetwork Member, LIR

APNIC x2 /24 prefix, $100/mo
    We will proceed with the long contract first, If you're interested, give me a PM

• @hobby said:
    谢谢!!!!!!

请用英文写。谢谢

(Please write in English. Thank you)

• ZappieZappie Member, Host Rep, LIR

We have a handful of ARIN ranges we can lease out (long term) price negotiable depending in term and use case :) always feel free to get in touch

• Looking for blacklisted RIPE /24 <$90 USD.

• ZappieZappie Member, Host Rep, LIR

@SnowStylez said:
    Looking for blacklisted RIPE /24 <$90 USD.

Will do a /24 (fully clean) for $1099/yr (which ends up being $91.50) 😉

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

Hi there,

1x /22 + 3x /24 available in ARIN. Clean, not blacklisted (and I intend to keep them clean).
    Month-to-month cost is 150$ per /24. However on 6mo, or 1y billing scheme, I can offer a nice discount. :)

PS: If you are a spammer and you know you are, save both of us of all the hassle and do not DM me. We revoke ROA for spammers quite fast.

Thanks!

• host4nerdhost4nerd Member, Patron Provider, LIR

@Zappie said:

@SnowStylez said:
    Looking for blacklisted RIPE /24 <$90 USD.

Will do a /24 (fully clean) for $1099/yr (which ends up being $91.50) 😉

Thats a great deal 👌

Thanked by 1Zappie
  • swedendedicatedswedendedicated Member, Host Rep

We have one last /24 available
    $120 monthly for corporate customers.
    $1000 annually.

ripe region, we set rpki and your ripe id as maintainer and tech contact after payment
    no paypal! Pay with btc or card.

We have no interest in: spammers, shoe/scalpers and other illegal activities that are so bad that even after setting your own abuse details that they still contact our abuse.

• pavlosinterlirpavlosinterlir Member, Host Rep

Hi ! Interlir has 100x of /24 networks for rent starting from 115 eur/month. No spam, please.

• Who register a ARIN/RIPE ASN on a Offshore Mail box on the SC? (for BuyVM / DMZHost)

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2022

@pavlosinterlir said:
    Hi ! Interlir has 100x of /24 networks for rent starting from 115 eur/month. No spam, please.

Decided to try InterLIR out, grabbed a /24 and everything was provisioned within a few days. Decent experience.

Pretty unfortunate how they have to resort to spamming WHMCS instances to advertise their services, though. I only noticed after renting out a subnet, as I was looking at my email for emails from InterLIR. I noticed a ticket that had been created from InterLIR trying to advertise their services from a few months back. If I had noticed that before I ordered, I just wouldn't have ordered at all.

• rustelekomrustelekom Member, Patron Provider

Hello,

We have /22 RIPE IPv4 available for sale (only).
    Geolocation - Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
    We prefer contact with a direct buyer.
    The IP's is now completely free and ready for immediate transfer.
    The RIPE transfer agreement can be notarized and apostilled if required.
    Payment can be made by cryptocurrency, bank transfer in euros /rubles, PayPal.
    Please write to me in PM if you are looking to buy IPv4.

• zhihuiyuzezhihuiyuze Member
    edited November 2022

Redacted.

• hello, i don't know much about subnet i need some information. i have seen that subnet has a expiry date, i have seen on many subnet seller webs that the expiry date is mentioned.
    What will happen after expiry date? Will the subnet gets cancelled? If yes then isn't there any way to renew it?

Like i want to host a few websites and if the subnet gets cancelled then the ip won't work and websites will be down. So do we have to buy a new subnet and update ip? It'll be too hard, right? So how some hosting companies keep their ip same for years?

Pls give some info

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2022

@titaniumboy said: What will happen after expiry date? Will the subnet gets cancelled? If yes then isn't there any way to renew it?

no, you can renew your IP with us if you pay on time on a decided-term contract.

• sthostingsthosting Member, Patron Provider

Hey, we actually got a clean RIPE /24 for rent. 1200€ per year which makes a monthly price of 100€

We“re accepting yearly payments only to the following conditions:

• prepaid (you can extend the subnet year by year, we don’t have a fixed contract with minimum requirements)
    • Don’t use the subnet for spam and other illegal activities
    • Take your abuse reports against those network serious

We will Brand the subnet with your ripe contact informations.

Please PM me if you are interested
    Regards, Marco from ST Hosting

@Advin said:

@pavlosinterlir said:

Decided to try InterLIR out, grabbed a /24 and everything was provisioned within a few days. Decent experience.

Pretty unfortunate how they have to resort to spamming WHMCS instances to advertise their services, though. I only noticed after renting out a subnet, as I was looking at my email for emails from InterLIR. I noticed a ticket that had been created from InterLIR trying to advertise their services from a few months back. If I had noticed that before I ordered, I just wouldn't have ordered at all.

Hi! Do you mean I tried to contact you with your support form and you don't like it?

@pavlosinterlir said:

@Advin said:

@pavlosinterlir said:

Hi! Do you mean I tried to contact you with your support form and you don't like it?

Usually support forms are not designed for service offer spam. Is a thing I'd really wish Cogent sales rep. would learn too.
    So, yeah, I understand what @Advin feels. I blacklisted all *cogentco.com domain from my mailservers and forms for exactly that reason.

Ok. What is the right approach to contact hosting providers? Usually, they have no other contacts at all. Spam is something unrelevant like Forex/Crypto/Scamshit, from my point of view. If you got a relevant offer and accept it - its definitely not a spam.

edited November 2022

@pavlosinterlir said:
    Ok. What is the right approach to contact hosting providers? Usually, they have no other contacts at all. Spam is something unrelevant like Forex/Crypto/Scamshit, from my point of view. If you got a relevant offer and accept it - its definitely not a spam.

You could try to find some info at contact page such as generic mail address (eg. [email protected]).
    But sending commercial offers to support forms, imho, is a big no.

@Andreix said:

@pavlosinterlir said:

You could try to find some info at contact page such as generic mail address (eg. [email protected]).
    But sending commercial offers to support forms, imho, is a big no.

From my experience, the best channels are SEO, LinkedIn, and Google ADs. Then somebody comes to Interlir.com and offers some meaningful ideas for a joint business, allowing both of us to sell more and make the cost lower. I am always ready to talk, and @Advin reaction surprises me.

• APNIC ASN. Anyone ?

• We are looking for rent IP /24

Thanked by 1OswaldJ
  • Host4GeeksHost4Geeks Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2022

New inventory is available for leasing. All are owned by us, we do not resell

Prefixes: /24 and higher
    RIR: ARIN, APNIC and RIPE. Can be geolocated anywhere.

Monthly: $149 /mo USD
    Annual: $129 /mo USD

LOA, Reverse DNS and Geo Location changes available. It can also be used with servers at US East, West, UK or India locations.

No mailing of any kind regardless of how compliant your mailing is.

How to Order?

Contact Us: http://host4geeks.com/contact-us
    Email: [email protected]

• we