Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers. - Page 71
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers.

Comments

• Hello,
    Need budget /24 RIPE IPv4

• @RapidDedi said:
    A bunch of RIPE and ARIN IP space just became available at a pretty good pricing.

Please send me price.
    Thanks

• Requirement : /24 IPv4 (APNIC,RIPE)
    Anyone have ??

• ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2022

ARIN ranges available.

https://www.hostcram.com/ip-rental

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

@Semayra_ravi said: Requirement : /24 IPv4 (APNIC,RIPE)

yes we have apnic Ips

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

/23 RIPE Available

$2000 Year

• Hello! I am looking for /48 IPv6 address and ASN registration.
    My budget is 100$ for the first registration and 50$ per year.

I live in APNIC region, is it possible to register in RIPE region to keep costs down?

• @georgedatacenter said:
    /23 RIPE Available

$2000 Year

Hello can paid monthly?

@AdobeHost said:

@georgedatacenter said:
    /23 RIPE Available

$2000 Year

Hello can paid monthly?

Yep

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2022

APNIC IP blocks are available for 1000 USD per year /24. Multiple blocks are available. No spam no shoes no abuse allowed. The minimum contract term is 6 months.

• servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2022

Hi All,
    We are looking for for /23 or /22 ARIN space for our regular usage
    What we want is if someone willing to go on contract for 3 years on those
    We can pay either monthly or quarterly if the price is good but our main concern is having a contract so we know we have the ips for years for the same price

Note: IPs must be swiped to us in ARIN database
    Please PM me you offers

• eimiseimis Member, LIR

Hello, 3 x /24 RIPE subnets are available for a permanent transfer. 41.5 Eur/IP payment via Escrow.

Last /23 RIPE Available

1600 Year or $250 mon

• ZappieZappie Member, Host Rep, LIR

We have an ARIN /24, $106/mo

LOA/RPKI/rDNS delegation/Re-allocation are all done as part of the process (not extra cost of course)

• swedendedicatedswedendedicated Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2022

4x /24 left (from pool of 10 last month!)
    /24: 120usd monthly, 1000 annually.
    Quick and fast setup, less than 10min after payment. Your RIPE maintainer and tech details will be set and as well as route object to your desired asn together with RPKI.

• ChandlerChandler Member, Patron Provider, LIR

We have a APNIC IPv4 subnet in the Japan.
    95USD/m, minimum 6 months contract.

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

2x /24 available in RIPE region.

1,500 EUR/yr or 170 EUR/mo each.

Thanked by 1cdn99
  • AndrewSSDAndrewSSD Member, Host Rep

@c1vhosting is a scammer guys they don't want to refund us our money we have waited for 4 days and they didn't deliver our services we have opened a dispute on paypal and they still don't want to refund us also they generated a new invoice they want us to pay for a service which we didn't get it! Please help.

• @AndrewSSD said:
    @c1vhosting is a scammer guys they don't want to refund us our money we have waited for 4 days and they didn't deliver our services we have opened a dispute on paypal and they still don't want to refund us also they generated a new invoice they want us to pay for a service which we didn't get it! Please help.

As said multiple times PLEASE wait service delivery!

Be aware of AndrewSSD. He wants to lease your subnets and will subsequently spam on them or complaint that ranges are not clean, we all know every range is greylisted in SBL and can easily be whitelisted but spammers don't want/do this. Your subnets will get blocked quickly, as he immediately "tests" them by sending spam. He then has the nerve to request a different subnet and subsequently a refund. Do NOT deal with this person.

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • Hi,

I'm new to board.

We need clean IPv6 /29 RIPE or /32 ARIN for transfer (buy). Not smaller prefixes. We may consider leasing/rent options.

Thanks,

edited September 2022

We requested a new single subnet from c1vhosting when @swedendedicated is late to provide it, We didn't receive our service from @c1vhosting they are keeping to tell us

@c1vhosting said:

Check the guys the dates of his promises to send us the loa

another prof: https://imgur.com/joadpCj

C1vhosting keep to promise they will deliver the service in Monday which not happened since 24/9 until today why a provider should be late to send the service to his client?

here is the prof from their own website and let it's that simple ( I don't know why we can't post more than two photos but here is the links )

https://imgur.com/Pxfs40A
    https://imgur.com/FGWEjH4

Just send me the refund we don't want your service!

@AndrewSSD said:

As said multiple times PLEASE wait service delivery!

This is a totally not right, i still didn't use your service yet we didn't set the rDns for the subnets until now, You fixed the issues with the announcement just only yesterday and we checked the third subnet on mxtoolbox regarding your last subnet you provided to us we found it blacklisted, Why we should send spam from your own last subnet which you only fixed the issues with it only yesterday which the other 2 subnet which we leased from you still clean?

We have 3 subnets from you two are clean the last one are listed in spamhaus, if you can't provide a clean subnet for us you should refund me this is why we requested a refund

I can give any one my registered email with sweden dedicated and check what all happens in the ticket to see there is no any mistake from our side.

Here is a screenshot from your website,

and in the following screenshot it proves that we have the first two subnets only working on 28/9 and the third one was have issues with us

https://imgur.com/EVNSSrN

I can contact spamhaus regarding the spam date and if we found the spam has been sent from another client you owe me an apology.

Please fix the issues with the provided subnet and replace it or give us our refund for this subnet we can keep using the other two subnets we leased from you,

• Need /24, Please, PM. Immediate Payment.

edited September 2022

@c1vhosting Please refund me i don't want to use your services , I don't agree with your tos 10 days and my order is pending ? Just refund me.

@AndrewSSD said:
    @c1vhosting Please refund me i don't want to use your services , I don't agree with your tos 10 days and my order is pending ? Just refund me.

You're really not ok. Asking for a refund after using the subnets, subsequently complaining about one being listed in spamhaus when in fact it is in their default blocklist as many subnets are, it's very simple to remove this. When we say we don't want to continue you ask for a full refund after we spent an hour setting up everything.
    The ranges were provided prior to you paying, why didn't you check them first? And now you have all these demands about removing card details or you'll issue a chargeback.
    Everybody, do NOT accept any orders from this guy, he uses the name Andrew Gobrial, (skylakehost)
    He facilitates spam through his "company" leasing vps to other spammers. If your subnets are dear to you, don't bother with this guy.
    We had to contact his upstream provider as8100 to have the subnets removed from their network.

edited September 2022

@swedendedicated said:

@AndrewSSD said:

You're really not ok. Asking for a refund after using the subnets, subsequently complaining about one being listed in spamhaus when in fact it is in their default blocklist as many subnets are, it's very simple to remove this. When we say we don't want to continue you ask for a full refund after we spent an hour setting up everything.
    The ranges were provided prior to you paying, why didn't you check them first? And now you have all these demands about removing card details or you'll issue a chargeback.
    Everybody, do NOT accept any orders from this guy, he uses the name Andrew Gobrial, (skylakehost)
    He facilitates spam through his "company" leasing vps to other spammers. If your subnets are dear to you, don't bother with this guy.
    We had to contact his upstream provider as8100 to have the subnets removed from their network.

This is totally false you have deleted my account now because you don't want me to have screenshots from the ticket, But i've all replies inside my email address which will prove that you didn't deliver the service at the time.

I've got the subnets on 25/09 and waited 3 days to get loa and you never helped us there was always a delay , We only have announced 2 of your subnets the third subnet never announced because you didn't set the rpki you fixed it on 28/09 and we announced it yesterday 29/09 so this makes your statements also false! Again we haven't used any of your services until today.

Also you never helped us this is a screenshot of what you said to us also this is a prof that we got only two subnets working only which we haven't used them until today,

You refunded us only $250 you take $100 money is not an issue but what you did with us is not good, I've many subnets leased from many providers but what you did with us is something strange.

you only setup the maintainer inside the subnets and refused to send us the loa for more than 5 days.

Also i've sent to spamhaus to check when the subnet has been added to the blacklist,

I'm sure you gave us a blacklisted subnet from another client. and once i got the reply from spamhaus i will post it here. But what you did to us is not professional.

We also still didn't get any service from @c1vhosting you did the same thing you sent us a blacklisted subnets but i will post here once we got an answer from spamhaus that the subnet you provided is blacklisted from another client and you blame us.

Also i don't have a time to delist your own subnet it's not my problem it's only yours and that's what you proved in your answer here!

So don't tell us i got your subnets to send spam we never used your ip's and i asked our DC to deannounce your subnets immediately and this is the last time to order from you.

edited October 2022

@AndrewSSD said:

You refunded us only $250 you take $100 money is not an issue but what you did with us is not good, I've many subnets leased from many providers but what you did with us is something strange.

I don't care much about your mud throwing, after being in this business since 2007 I know we're doing good as not many companies can stay alive for that long.
    What I do care about is you lying about us refunding you far less money which is not true.
    We refunded you 350$ and only kept 10$ fees from processing the payment, while in reality the fees were 12$ so we are down 2$, a lot of headache and high blood pressure from you being the worst customer we ever had in our existence and trust me we had a lot of customer that made us mad but never anyone like you. You lie all the time, want setup within one second, if setup is one minute later you want several days for free on your next due date. You want LOA which nobody uses anymore, RPKI is sufficient and a hundred times saver, anyone can fake a LOA. You had the opportunity the examine the subnets prior, if a subnet is blacklisted you can easily as the tenant of the subnet have it removed. Instead you blame us for your own ignorance and lack of knowledge.

I am not going to spent anymore time on you.

edited October 2022

@swedendedicated said:

@AndrewSSD said:

I don't care much about your mud throwing, after being in this business since 2007 I know we're doing good as not many companies can stay alive for that long.
    What I do care about is you lying about us refunding you far less money which is not true.
    We refunded you 350$ and only kept 10$ fees from processing the payment, while in reality the fees were 12$ so we are down 2$, a lot of headache and high blood pressure from you being the worst customer we ever had in our existence and trust me we had a lot of customer that made us mad but never anyone like you. You lie all the time, want setup within one second, if setup is one minute later you want several days for free on your next due date. You want LOA which nobody uses anymore, RPKI is sufficient and a hundred times saver, anyone can fake a LOA. You had the opportunity the examine the subnets prior, if a subnet is blacklisted you can easily as the tenant of the subnet have it removed. Instead you blame us for your own ignorance and lack of knowledge.

I am not going to spent anymore time on you.

Your answer clearly shows how we have been treated and who is responsible about the subnet being blacklisted, That's enough for me. My advise for you try to be calm with your client's , When business comes to your company you should be professional and forgot your anger, Try to control your anger. By the way i wish you the best but i'm not going to do any business with you and i don't think you are in business since 2007 because if this is real no client would like to stay with you. 12$ or $112 i paid $360 and received only $250 for me is a lesson learnt.

I still didn't get my service delivered from @C1vhosting , Really i'm afraid of doing business with some companies here as they got the Host Rep Tag then they take our money and run, I've all screenshots for them 13 days until now and no service delivered.

• Is there a way to rent a /24 subnet?
    We'll take anything, even if it's already blacklisted, as long as the price is right.
    If you have an affordable offer, please contact me via PM. Thanks.

• pavlosinterlirpavlosinterlir Member, Host Rep

Hi guys! It's Interlir.com again.

As always, we provide IPv4 for rent from 115 euro/month. LOA, RKPI, fast setup.

If need you discount, please, contact me DM.