Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers. - Page 79
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers.

Comments

• @Andreix said:

@gossdhosting said:
    Looking for renting /24 subnets on monthly basis. Please dm us your subnets. RIPE/ARIN any would be okay.

Be careful, this guy is using them for Turkmenistan VPNs which will lead your subnets banned/blacklisted in that country.
    https://imgur.com/a/03hLh6n

At the beginning I suspected he's a spammer... always asking for different subnets.

I know Turkmenistan is a real place but everytime I hear or see the name it reminds of a cartoon place.

You know sounds like the name of a place that could be real but does not exist.

Thanked by 1kait
  • GoSSDHostingGoSSDHosting Member, Host Rep

@Andreix said:

@gossdhosting said:
    Looking for renting /24 subnets on monthly basis. Please dm us your subnets. RIPE/ARIN any would be okay.

Be careful, this guy is using them for Turkmenistan VPNs which will lead your subnets banned/blacklisted in that country.

At the beginning I suspected he's a spammer... always asking for different subnets.

Hello,

We never told you that we would use them for "Turkmenistan" so how did you conclude that we will get anyone's subnet blocked in some country?

Thanked by 2Zappie AndrewSSD
  • ulayerulayer Member, Host Rep

Have 2x ARIN /24s available for lease

$130/mo - or discount for 6 month or yearly lease

DM if interested

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

3x 24 Available in ARIN. 100 EUR/mo each.
    Condition: Legit usage, no Turkmenistan VPN, Spam, Scam, Tor exits... etc.

• Looking for IPv4 GRE tunnels

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

/48 IPv6 @ $4/year available.. (Higher subnet also available on request)

PM us directly if interested

• emreemre Member, LIR
    edited February 2023

93.xx.xx.0/20 ipv4 block is for sale.

Ripe.net account.

this is my own block which was lightly used in shared hosting environment for some time.

I need to sell this asap so that I can close up some debt.

I am thinking about $48 per ip address.

I also have a 5 digit AS# I need to sell.

AS 44yxx - $3000 or in addtion to ip block above.

Escrow payments.

I will wait for a week before I post this to ipv4 auction sites online. So exclusive only to LET at the moment.

• ZappieZappie Member, Host Rep, LIR

@emre said: I am thinking about $48 per ip address.

@emre said: I need to sell this asap so that I can close up some debt.

Seeing the current "market" is as low as $40 and as high as $48 per IP for these sizes I think if you would want to look at potentially lowering the prices to try encourage more for a faster sale. Just my 2cent ;)

• SwiftnodeSwiftnode Member, Host Rep

@gossdhosting said:

@Andreix said:

@gossdhosting said:

Hello,

We never told you that we would use them for "Turkmenistan" so how did you conclude that we will get anyone's subnet blocked in some country?

It's heavily implied given the messages he posted of your discussion. When someone says "I don't want to lease you my IPs and have them blocked in Turkmenistan" and you respond with "We do not want to be bound to such policies," it sounds like that's your intent.

If that wasn't the intent, then the messaging certainly could have been more clear.

Thanked by 1Andreix
  • ZappieZappie Member, Host Rep, LIR

We have a /24 (APNIC) able to be leased out.
    $109/mo or $1099/yr

IRR/ROA/rDNS/LOA are all set for end user.

Reach out if interested

@Swiftnode said:
    It's heavily implied given the messages he posted of your discussion. When someone says "I don't want to lease you my IPs and have them blocked in Turkmenistan" and you respond with "We do not want to be bound to such policies," it sounds like that's your intent.

If that wasn't the intent, then the messaging certainly could have been more clear.

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3470713/#Comment_3470713 :)

• ulayerulayer Member, Host Rep

Still have 2x ARIN /24s available for lease

Lowered price: $105/mo - or discount for 6 month or yearly lease

DM if interested

Thanked by 1AndrewSSD
  • @BreakaWD said:
    Looking for IPv4 GRE tunnels

DM me

4x /24 available in ARIN.
    125 EUR/mo or 1,250 EUR/year per /24.

• I read that in the RIPE region you get IPv6 PA /29 by default; and if you have a /32 allocation, you can just ask RIPE to extend it without having to renumber. Is this also true for PI space (e.g. /48 to /47)?

• tomletomle Member, LIR

@shafire said:
    I read that in the RIPE region you get IPv6 PA /29 by default; and if you have a /32 allocation, you can just ask RIPE to extend it without having to renumber. Is this also true for PI space (e.g. /48 to /47)?

Not sure but I know that the process of getting a /47 PI can be quite lengthy, at least when I helped a customer with that a few years back so keep that in mind as well.

• PUSHR_VictorPUSHR_Victor Member, Host Rep

Two clean /24s in RIPE will become available end of month. $130/m on month-to-month, $125/m on yearly each, $120/m each on yearly if you take both. Must remain clean. DM if interested.

• I want to rent 1 strip /24 APNIC . Anyone lease please contact me

@Andreix said:
    4x /24 available in ARIN.
    125 EUR/mo or 1,250 EUR/year per /24.

Only 2x /24 available.

• bytechbytech Member, LIR

RIPE /24 ipv4 available for lease and also ipv6 up to /29

edited February 2023

1x /24 IPv4 (RIPE) Available @ $1000 Yearly payments (Only for business clients)

Multiple /48 and larger block of IPv6 available as well starts from $2/Monthly (For Individuals and Busienss)

• We do not have Monthly deals
    • Spamming/Maas mailing/Public Proxy/VPN not allow

Subnets will be issued within few hours and LOA will be issued within 24hrs

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

@ViridWeb said:
    1x /24 IPv4 (RIPE) Available @ $1000 Yearly payments (Only for business clients)

Multiple /48 and larger block of IPv6 available as well starts from $2/Monthly (For Individuals and Busienss)

Link in your signature fiberia.io doesn't resolve

@Abd said:

@ViridWeb said:

Link in your signature fiberia.io doesn't resolve

Thank you for notifying us. Signature modified.

Let me know if you need IP subnet

Best Regards,

1x /24 available in ARIN for 95EUR/mo if paid yearly, for genuine usage only.
    No spam/proxy/VPN.

• smithssmiths Member
    edited February 2023

[Text]

Mod edit (angstrom): Deleted

• Have an question, if i buy a /24 ipv4 subnet from here then can i renew that subnet for as much as i want? Like I want to renew continuously year by year for 15-20 years? Like there's no limit or expiration right?

Also, I will register my ASN so can I assign that subnet to my ASN?

And can I give /29 /28 /27 subnets to my clients through that /24 subnet?

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

@titaniumboy said:
    Have an question, if i buy a /24 ipv4 subnet from here then can i renew that subnet for as much as i want? Like I want to renew continuously year by year for 15-20 years? Like there's no limit or expiration right?

Also, I will register my ASN so can I assign that subnet to my ASN?

And can I give /29 /28 /27 subnets to my clients through that /24 subnet?

Pricing can differ every year or month depending upon your contract with the buyer.

Yes , you can assign that subnet to your ASN

Yes you can assign the /29 /28 /27 to your client through that subnet.

@dashen said:
    hello
    Looking for ripe lir, I need to register an ASN number.

One-time no more than $50.

Go with @Cloudie .
    Non-aff Link

@dashen said:

@ManishPant said:

@dashen said:
    hello

Go with @Cloudie .
    Non-aff Link

Yes, I contacted him today. He was annoyed because I don't know much English. So I was refunded.

Oops, then try reaching August.tw , he also do sometimes one-time offer.

edited February 2023

@dashen said:
    hello

Hi there,

If you're a registered company within the RIPE region, I can help as well. (Eg. have a GmbH in DE).
    If you have a company outside RIPE region, but need a RIPE ASN, I can not help you.