Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers. - Page 81
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers.

Comments

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

Looking for a /24 RIPE lease for production use soon. Don't mind paying a year up front if the price is right.

We'll try to keep Tor on the subnets we already allow it on, but no guarantee. Hardly have any issues as a result of it anyway. Will announce under AS210630.

• SoftShellWebSoftShellWeb Member, Patron Provider

Looking for /24 subnets for lease.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

If anyone has /24 APNIC long term contact me. Must have a reg business for 3+ years.

• pavlosinterlirpavlosinterlir Member, Host Rep

Hey all! Just a friendly reminder that Interlir.com offers more than 100 IPv4 /24 blocks that may be rented for as little as 115 EUR per month ( RIPE, ARIN, and APNIC)

• GTHostGTHost Member, Patron Provider

Hello, looking to rent IPv4 /23 or /22 (ARIN)

• Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Member, Patron Provider

Looking for /24 Ripe monthly for long term.
    Please DM if anyone has anything.

• hostnamastehostnamaste Member, Patron Provider

Hello Guys,

I am looking to lease the /24 RIPE with the ASN Registration, please let me know.

Regards,

Thanked by 1tbs
  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@hostnamaste said: I am looking to lease the /24 RIPE with the ASN Registration, please let me know.

remarks:        ++ Rick Bakker trading as Bakker IT ++
    remarks:        ++ Premium LIR services - https://bakker-it.eu/ ++
    import:         from AS44103 accept ANY

@RickBakkr

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

@hostnamaste said:
    Hello Guys,

I am looking to lease the /24 RIPE with the ASN Registration, please let me know.

Regards,

Cloudie.sh @Cloudie one-time fees $35 only

Thanked by 1hostnamaste
  • TimKevinTimKevin Member
    edited March 2023

[spam text]

Mod edit (angstrom): deleted

edited March 2023

@TimKevin said:
    [spam text]

How much you charge for APNIC ASN and it's a one-time or recurring ?

Mod edit (angstrom): deleted in quote

• BingoBongoBingoBongo Member
    edited March 2023

@ManishPant said:

@TimKevin said:
    [spam text]

It's strange and suspicious!

Permanent sale of a /24 for only $1500 is almost impossible.
    And also if it's Permanent sale then why $250 yearly fee!!??

If it's a permanent sale then the fee should be paid to ARIN directly and not to the 3rd party provider from where you purchased the block

Maybe I'm missing something!?? :grey_question:

• Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2023

@TimKevin said:
    [spam text]

You posted before when you don't even have a provider or LIR tag. Repeat offender (check page 75), wonder when staff will review this....

edited March 2023

@BingoBongo said:

@ManishPant said:

@TimKevin said:
    [spam text]

If it's a permanent sale then the fee should be paid to ARIN directly and not to the 3rd party provider from where you purchased the block

Yeah the IP price is suspicious but I wanted to see how much he charge for APNIC because now almost there is no-one offering APNIC ASN. So how come he is offering and even his website seems sketchy almost no-one will buy from him.

• Hello,

I want to register ASN in APNIC, any suggestions?
    Also want to lease a RIPE /24 subnet, location should be germany and want that subnet registered under my APNIC ASN.

One question- I can register the /24 RIPE subnet under my APNIC ASN and can manage it through my APNIC account?

• ZappieZappie Member, Host Rep, LIR

@titaniumboy said:
    Hello,

Also want to lease a RIPE /24 subnet, location should be germany and want that subnet registered under my APNIC ASN.

One question- I can register the /24 RIPE subnet under my APNIC ASN and can manage it through my APNIC account?

Just a heads up. Apnic asn sponsorship is really difficult to do now a days and you need a fair fee documentation to provide to apnic proving your exisiting hardware and transit services within the apnic region to qualify for it. I honestly think you’re much better off getting a ripe asn for better control using the ripe Whois db and much more streamlined sponsorship path

• @Zappie said:

@titaniumboy said:
    Hello,

Just a heads up. Apnic asn sponsorship is really difficult to do now a days and you need a fair fee documentation to provide to apnic proving your exisiting hardware and transit services within the apnic region to qualify for it. I honestly think you’re much better off getting a ripe asn for better control using the ripe Whois db and much more streamlined sponsorship path

Where can I register RIPE ASN? Do you provide ASN registrations or do you recommend anyone? I checked a few providers who are taking one time charge and a few charging every year and every month, what's the difference?

@titaniumboy said:
    Where can I register RIPE ASN? Do you provide ASN registrations or do you recommend anyone? I checked a few providers who are taking one time charge and a few charging every year and every month, what's the difference?

@Cloudie are pretty good and lots of people have used them in the past for asn registration but there are a few other providers who can do asn sponsorship at different price points

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2023

@BingoBongo said:

@ManishPant said:

@TimKevin said:
    [spam text]

They're abusing ARIN's 4.10 policy. I believe this was discussed before but if I recall, they would essentially register an LLC and claim ARIN's 4.10 space, which is given out without waitlist to anyone who can justify it. ARIN charges a $250/yr fee for 4.10, so I assume that's what they're referring to.

@Advin said:

They're abusing ARIN's 4.10 policy. I believe this was discussed before but if I recall, they would essentially register an LLC and claim ARIN's 4.10 space, which is given out without waitlist to anyone who can justify it. ARIN charges a $250/yr fee for 4.10, so I assume that's what they're referring to.

I think you’re right. Further to that 4.10 space is not allowed to be transferred (never can be sold) meaning the user also wanted charge the maintenance fee for the Arin account since the ip space is forever going to be tied to that specific org (unless returned to Arin directly)

Long story short a super quick and not sustainable buck

• I am looking for /24 IPv4 APNIC for long-term leasing.

• Looking for /24 or /23s subnets to lease. Good reputation on here, I've leased from many members can provide references. pls dm

• bytechbytech Member, LIR

RIPE&ARIN /24 ipv4 available for lease and also ipv6 up to /29

• shafireshafire Member
    edited March 2023

Anyone offer APNIC IPv6 space?

Thanked by 1gshapiro
  • Anyone able to offer a routed ipv4 /29 subnet? For latency reasons, preferably near Ashburn or Washington DC, but the closer to southwest Virginia would be best.

• zanzna

• @justin2212 said:
    Anyone able to offer a routed ipv4 /29 subnet? For latency reasons, preferably near Ashburn or Washington DC, but the closer to southwest Virginia would be best.

You are in the wrong section. Kindly please get out from here.

This section is for providers and LIRs who want to sale or lease their IP subnet and ASN

It's not for server provider who can give you /29 routed IPs

• kuroitkuroit Member, Host Rep

Looking for RIPE IPv4 /24 for lease!
    Long term contract, monthly or annual payments.

• @BingoBongo said:

@justin2212 said:
    Anyone able to offer a routed ipv4 /29 subnet? For latency reasons, preferably near Ashburn or Washington DC, but the closer to southwest Virginia would be best.

You are in the wrong section. Kindly please get out from here.

This section is for providers and LIRs who want to sale or lease their IP subnet and ASN

It's not for server provider who can give you /29 routed IPs

Could you please specify the appropriate section for me to post my request? There is no indication in the title or original post that suggests my inquiry is not welcome.

• YuzhenQinYuzhenQin Member, Host Rep

@justin2212 said: Could you please specify the appropriate section for me to post my request? There is no indication in the title or original post that suggests my inquiry is not welcome.

Maybe you should post in Requests category.