Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers. - Page 82
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AIO IP-Related (IPv4/IPv6/ASN) Thread. Only Providers/LIRs are allowed to post offers.

Comments

• @justin2212 said:

@BingoBongo said:

@justin2212 said:
    Anyone able to offer a routed ipv4 /29 subnet? For latency reasons, preferably near Ashburn or Washington DC, but the closer to southwest Virginia would be best.

You are in the wrong section. Kindly please get out from here.

This section is for providers and LIRs who want to sale or lease their IP subnet and ASN

It's not for server provider who can give you /29 routed IPs

Could you please specify the appropriate section for me to post my request? There is no indication in the title or original post that suggests my inquiry is not welcome.

As I said before this section is reserved for providers and LIRs to sale or rent their subnets and ASN to other businesses and individuals.

The subnet you are asking /29 is not qualified for that. No one will rent you /29 subnet only.

You need to order a /29 with a dedicated server.

So I think as @YuzhenQin said request category maybe fit for that

• @BingoBongo said:

@justin2212 said:

@BingoBongo said:

@justin2212 said:
    Anyone able to offer a routed ipv4 /29 subnet? For latency reasons, preferably near Ashburn or Washington DC, but the closer to southwest Virginia would be best.

This section is for providers and LIRs who want to sale or lease their IP subnet and ASN

Could you please specify the appropriate section for me to post my request? There is no indication in the title or original post that suggests my inquiry is not welcome.

As I said before this section is reserved for providers and LIRs to sale or rent their subnets and ASN to other businesses and individuals.

The subnet you are asking /29 is not qualified for that. No one will rent you /29 subnet only.

The statement "All future IP related commercial requests or questions are to be posted in this thread" was included in the conclusion of the initial post. What is your interpretation of this statement?

• @justin2212 said:

@BingoBongo said:

@justin2212 said:

@BingoBongo said:

@justin2212 said:

The statement "All future IP related commercial requests or questions are to be posted in this thread" was included in the conclusion of the initial post. What is your interpretation of this statement?

Sorry I can't waste my time on you to explain everything. I have other works to do. You can continue. No one will give you /29 from here.

• SwiftnodeSwiftnode Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2023

@BingoBongo said:
    Sorry I can't waste my time on you to explain everything. I have other works to do. You can continue. No one will give you /29 from here.

For someone who can't waste their time, you sure do seem to waste more time explaining why you can't explain something than just.. explaining it.

@justin2212 said:

Commercial requests is probably going to refer to IP space large enough to be announced. (eg. /24 or larger)

This thread is more for companies selling/leasing and buying/renting IP space containing hundreds to thousands of IPs, rather than small blocks for personal use.

• ploxhostploxhost Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2023

In need of RIPE /24. Must sign yearly contract.
    Use case: Game Hosting
    Please send me a private message :)

• Jack_SBEJack_SBE Member, Patron Provider

@Jord

Updated LIR Offerings (RIPE)
    ASN + IPv6 /44 - £24.99/one-time + £9.99/yr for /44
    ASN only - £22.99/one-time
    IPv6 /44 Only - £9.99/yr

Able to offer larger IPv6 ranges at a yearly cost.

Feel free to dm or open ticket on website (https://scaleblade.com/products/lir)

• Jack_SBEJack_SBE Member, Patron Provider

@Jack_SBE said:
    @Jord

IPv6 /44 Only - £9.99/yr

Just to clarify that is £24.99 including 1 year of IPv6 /44 then renewing at £9.99/yr after that. Thank you @Cloudie for pointing out my stupidity.

• @Jack_SBE said:

@Jack_SBE said:
    @Jord

IPv6 /44 Only - £9.99/yr

Just to clarify that is £24.99 including 1 year of IPv6 /44 then renewing at £9.99/yr after that. Thank you @Cloudie for pointing out my stupidity.

I want to point out one more stupidity.

"You don't have to tag Jord on your every post" :lol:

• Host4GeeksHost4Geeks Member, Host Rep

New inventory is available for leasing. All are owned by us, we do not resell

**Prefixes: **/24 and higher
    RIR: ARIN, APNIC and RIPE. Can be geolocated anywhere.

Monthly: $149 /mo USD
    Annual: $129 /mo USD

LOA, Reverse DNS and Geo Location changes available. It can also be used with servers at any of our locations.

No mailing of any kind regardless of how compliant your mailing is.

How to Order?

Contact Us: http://host4geeks.com/contact-us
    Email: [email protected]

• VisionsVisions Member
    edited March 2023

Redacted.

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep
    edited March 2023

@Visions said:
    Redacted.

Hey buddy apply for LIR Tag or Host Rep Tag then you are allowed to offer here.

• VisionsVisions Member
    edited March 2023

@ManishPant said:

@Visions said:
    Redacted.

Hey buddy apply for LIR Tag or Host Rep Tag then you are allowed to offer here.

Ok thank you

• Looking for 1/20 from ARIN long-term and clean usage!!!

• PUSHR_VictorPUSHR_Victor Member, Host Rep

1 x /24 available in RIPE. $130/m or $120/y. Must be kept clean.

• bytechbytech Member, LIR

RIPE&ARIN /24 ipv4 available for lease and also ipv6 up to /29.

• Any reliable & stable LIR here who can provide RIPE /24 subnet at 900$/Year? We will pay on yearly basis. Will renew for a few years for sure, atleast for 3-5 years for sure, if everything goes well then will renew for even much longer period. The IP shouldn't be blacklisted, should be clean.
    Usage: Will be used for virtualization purpose and in shared hosting environments.

• ulayerulayer Member, Host Rep

1x /24 ARIN subnet available for lease, first come first serve

$130/mo - or discount for 6 month or yearly lease

DM if interested

• Guys, what's market price for /32 or /29 IPv6 (permanent transfer)?

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

RIPE /24 ipv4 available for lease $1200 Year

@dodheimsgard said:
    Guys, what's market price for /32 or /29 IPv6 (permanent transfer)?

The minimum announcement size is /24.

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

@Swiftnode said:

@dodheimsgard said:

I guess he is asking for IPv6 not IPv4

• tomletomle Member, LIR

@Swiftnode said:

@dodheimsgard said:

IPv6, minimum size is /48.

edited April 2023

@ManishPant said:

@Swiftnode said:

@dodheimsgard said:

I guess he is asking for IPv6 not IPv4

Ah, fair, didn't even consider it (or notice it in his post) when I wrote the post. That's my bad.

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

1x /24 ARIN available. 130 EUR/mo.

• freerangecloudfreerangecloud Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2023

@justin2212 said:

This is actually a service we offer: https://freerangecloud.com/products.php?type=11 - delivered via a tunnel of course.

• ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

5 digit ASN registration - $300 One-time

/44 IPv6 Prefix - $20/Year (No proxy/Email allowed)

https://www.hostcram.com/ip-rental

Unmetered Servers, Proxy & Email services available. Contact us for a private deal.

Custom solutions like IP announcement, IP routing, BGP session also available. We will handle pretty much everything on your behalf.

We have multiple ASN/networks available in the US, EU & Asia locations. (ISP, Business & DC networks)

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

/48 IPv6 subnet available for only $2.5/year

Link: https://my.onevirt.com/?cmd=cart&action=add&id=35

Code: HAPPYBDBABY

It's a recurring discount and we will not change pricing for at least 8 years from now

All IPs are 10000% clean

Note: Proxy/Public VPN/Emails are not allow at all.

If we received any abuse notice regarding Proxy/Public VPN/Emails, we will instantly terminate your account.

For other abuse notices we you have 48hrs to reply to solve the issues

Refund: 30 days no question refund available (Payment gateway fee not refunded)

• ulayerulayer Member, Host Rep

2x /24 ARIN subnets available for lease

$125/mo - or discount for 6 month or yearly lease

DM if interested

• ljx66ljx66 Member
    edited April 2023

Redacted.

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

RIPE /24 ipv4 available for lease $1200 Year