Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is VirMach owned by ColoCrossing? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is VirMach owned by ColoCrossing?

Comments

• @emperor said:
    I haven't seen so far cc ghost to use other dc's then owned by cc, or have eu locations and ipv6. While Virmach use ServerHub for EU and some of the US locations are also on ServerHub. Or perhaps CC went with other strategy give customers ipv6, who knows :D :D

Hmm in all seriousness though wasn't there some relation between ServerHub and Colocrossing? or was it drmike that mentioned it?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

zafouhar said: I haven't seen so far cc ghost to use other dc's then owned by cc, or have eu locations and ipv6.

Actually, It was very common for many of them to have a single 'non CC location' that almost never had stock.

Francisco

• I see that @Francisco is doing his best @Clouvider impersonation.

Thanked by 2Yura emgh
  • @Letzien said:
    I see that @Francisco is doing his best @Clouvider impersonation.

There clearly is a conspiracy if @Clouvider hasn't responded. Confirmed .

Thanked by 1netomx
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Letzien said:
    I see that @Francisco is doing his best @Clouvider impersonation.

I think you're mixing things up.

I've yet to say anything bad about Virmach, nor do I have plans to. All I've done is pointed out where they as a company may have problems, depending on if they ever decide to change how they operate.

CC on the other hand, I've been pointing out their poor business practices for literal years. While DrMike was a majority share holder in TinFoilers Co, the vast majority of his reporting was proven accurate, even if it took a while to come out.

Francisco

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Kids, it's past bad time. Get off the Internet.

• @Clouvider said:
    Kids, it's past bad time. Get off the Internet.

You must mean bedtime. :smile:

Thanked by 2Clouvider eol
  • @Letzien said:

@Farish said:
    I thought colocrossing is that exam my doctor does to me every couple years.

No. A fist up your ass is preferable.

You need a new doctor.

Thanked by 1eol
  • @TimboJones said:

@Letzien said:

@Farish said:
    I thought colocrossing is that exam my doctor does to me every couple years.

No. A fist up your ass is preferable.

You need a new doctor.

Why? He enjoyed the intimate moments with the current one.

Favorite test: "How many fingers?"

Thanked by 2eol TimboJones
  • dedimarkdedimark Member
    edited February 2019

No,

colocrossing - Changing IPMI Password after server cancelation.
    VirMach - Not changing - ~ free server for 3-8 Months, maximum 14 months free.

• vpsGODvpsGOD Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2019

VirMach now null route IPMI after 4 hours of usage by default. ALSO THEY CHANGE PASSWORD OF IPMI
    So not going to work on new order

Still i can see some IPMI works 24/7 which was ordered before the nullroute IPMI implementation.

• @Francisco said:
    I've yet to say anything bad about Virmach, nor do I have plans to. All I've done is pointed out where they as a company may have problems, depending on if they ever decide to change how they operate.

It amuses me where you were immediately drawn to with my statement. Did I infer you were talking shit? :hushed:

• @Letzien said:

@Francisco said:

It amuses me where you were immediately drawn to with my statement. Did I infer you were talking shit? :hushed:

no @Francisco quotes are like this. the man is too busy to even update his site :disappointed:

• Guys, you have it all wrong. Virmach owns CC.

• @dahartigan said:
    Guys, you have it all wrong. Virmach owns CC.

The Truth Has Come Out

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • Interesting theory. Had imagined CC to be owned by the Greys. Vps pools disappearing and appearing elsewhere with their memories wiped

Thanked by 2eol dahartigan
  • @Letzien said:

@Francisco said:

Yes, you compared him to Clouvider.

• Francisco said: The problem is, how many new resellers are you seeing entering into this market on the CC network and making it past 3 months? How many current resellers are extensively on CC's network and confirmed to not be a front?

But gets LEB feature for exposure

• @TimboJones said:

@Letzien said:

@Francisco said:

I also compared you to a pile of shit, but you seem to resurface every so often.

• Hear that Randers? It's the shit winds...

Thanked by 2uptime eol
  • VirMach is like a stream of bat piss, dubbed in Japanese

• lowendtalk - Colo powered

• @Letzien said:

@TimboJones said:

@Letzien said:

@Francisco said:

I also compared you to a pile of shit, but you seem to resurface every so often.

Fuck, you're fucking stupid.

Thanked by 2default eol
  • @TimboJones said:

@Letzien said:

@TimboJones said:

@Letzien said:

@Francisco said:

Fuck, you're fucking stupid.

You've been here over a year and you do nothing but come out to bitch occasionally either commit to trolling or fuck back off, you pussy.

edited February 2019

Oh, sad to see LET more toxic day by day. Let’s see how many more reputable providers will reduce their exposure here if this trend doesn’t reverse :-)

Thanked by 3HostEONS d2itsme lazyt
  • LetzienLetzien Member
    edited February 2019

@Clouvider said:
    Oh, sad to see LET more toxic day by day. Let’s see how many more reputable providers will reduce their exposure here if this trend doesn’t reverse :-)

Since when do you do anything other than talk shit?

EDIT2: I still love you, CV, but it was a rather easy, semi-accurate shot across the bow.

Thanked by 2default smile
  • ScrewdriverScrewdriver Member
    edited February 2019

I asked Virmach to cancel and refund a renewal that had not even started yet. They said nope, too late. Not like I was asking for a refund for services I received, just not charge me for services I have not received and had canceled withing the contract period.

@Screwdriver said:
    I asked Virmach to cancel and refund a renewal that had not even started yet. They said nope, too late. Not like I was asking for a refund for services I received, just not charge me for services I have not received and had canceled withing the contract period.

Did you place the notice on time? No? This are the services received then already.

• @Clouvider said:

@Screwdriver said:

Did you place the notice on time? No? This are the services received then already.

The new service did not start until Feb 15, I asked to cancel on Feb 13 withing my old contract. Basically since they already early charged me, they are saying it is too late even though the new contract had not started yet and no service for the new charge was delivered.