Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hiformance is fighting agains me on Paypal - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hiformance is fighting agains me on Paypal

Comments

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep
    edited January 2019

@hostdare said:

randvegeta said: randvegeta

how much was the item cost in this case

Hundreds. Less than $1k though.

edit: the amount of time I spent trying to get the refund was probably not worth the refund. But I had a bit of a 'sunk cost' problem. I already invested the time, and each time I opened the dispute, I believed I had everything needed to qualify for the refund. When you've invested 10 hours of time and you know you're going to lose if you don't continue, that extra 1 hour seems worth the investment. If you know what I mean.

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • eoleol Member
    edited January 2019

EDIT2:

@randvegeta said:
    So it definitely did not seem that Paypal was erring on the side of the buyer (me) that time.

I would assume they're on their own side.

Thanked by 1FlamesRunner
  • @hckhenrique said:
    I cant believe that!

I got 3 years server on black Friday here. And I put there 3 clients services. I didn't see this announcement that they were closing. So I couldn't back up any data, and I lost the 3 clients. They hate me now and they changed their services to other companies.

I went to the Paypal requesting at least my money back from Hiformance. And I explained all the situations. Paypal said they need 10 days to give an answer and if Hiformance doesn't give any explanation they give my money back.

Do you believe in the last day Hiformance answered that they sold a Virtual Service so they didn't have how to prove the product was sent to me. And I already got/used for the service I bought?

Now Paypal didnt refund it.

Is the case closed or still open? Hiformance initially argued they delivered the service in full, and I argued it was an ongoing service that required ongoing servicing and not one time deliverable. They stopped responding after that and PayPal awarded me all claims in full.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@TimboJones said:

@hckhenrique said:
    I cant believe that!

I got 3 years server on black Friday here. And I put there 3 clients services. I didn't see this announcement that they were closing. So I couldn't back up any data, and I lost the 3 clients. They hate me now and they changed their services to other companies.

I went to the Paypal requesting at least my money back from Hiformance. And I explained all the situations. Paypal said they need 10 days to give an answer and if Hiformance doesn't give any explanation they give my money back.

Do you believe in the last day Hiformance answered that they sold a Virtual Service so they didn't have how to prove the product was sent to me. And I already got/used for the service I bought?

Now Paypal didnt refund it.

Is the case closed or still open? Hiformance initially argued they delivered the service in full, and I argued it was an ongoing service that required ongoing servicing and not one time deliverable. They stopped responding after that and PayPal awarded me all claims in full.

It's possible they're going dark on the PayPal and hope PayPal doesn't go agmfter them.

Francisco

• hckenrique: https://www.facebook.com/henriquekieckbusch
    His company: https://www.facebook.com/midgarstudios

However, no reviews whatsoever. Did he delete them or did he just lie?

Thanked by 1mfs
  • eoleol Member

Maybe try portuguese.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@edfox, please stop doxxing and remove the links. That is not right.

Thanked by 1eol

MikePT said: @edfox, please stop doxxing and remove the links. That is not right.

Does this count as doxing? I mean the OP's username is @hckhenrique, and if you search for it online, you find him quite easily no?

Thanked by 1mfs
  • eoleol Member

Anyway.

• @randvegeta said:

Does this count as doxing? I mean the OP's username is @hckhenrique, and if you search for it online, you find him quite easily no?

Literally the first result on google. He also used his own mail to register the company

edited January 2019

@randvegeta said:

MikePT said: @edfox, please stop doxxing and remove the links. That is not right.

It is sort of doxing if you bring it to here. And may cause him harm as well. Then you guys wonder why LET is basically always the same people. Such practises dont attract new comers.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • @MikePT said:
    Such practises dont attack new comers.

Might wanna fix that typo.

Thanked by 2eol MikePT
  • Thanked by 1eol
  • 404error404error Member
    edited January 2019

@randvegeta said:

@404error said:

@randvegeta said:
    The amount of money they made would have been absolutely tiny.

Point being, they are involved and made money out of the transaction which in this case was a scam. It doesn't matter if they got the smaller piece of the cake.

PayPal should be made somewhat responsible, this way they would crack down on sketchy players that use their services, and there are many out there.

Why should they be responsible? They provide protection only for physical goods. For services, it is far more risky for them to provide any sort of guarantees.

Should every party involved be somewhat responsible? Visa/Master? HiFormance's hosting provider? The people who made the computers and servers? The internet service providers? The transit providers?

These are all players that made the transaction possible. Should they all share in the responsibility?

PayPal Literally took the money from the person being scammed to deliver said money to the scammers.
    But hey, don't let me hold you from making more over the top comparisons, and while you're at it let's now focus on the farmers that made it possible for the CEO of PayPal to eat (thus live), and make these responsible too.

@teamacc said:

@MikePT said:
    Such practises dont attack new comers.

Might wanna fix that typo.

Haha thanks mate! 😁

• deankdeank Member, Troll

The attack of ET.

Thanked by 1MikePT

@deank said:
    The attack of ET.

ET the baker.

• However, no reviews whatsoever. Did he delete them or did he just lie?

Since they weren't his real clients, maybe they weren't real either?

Thanked by 1rsyncs
  • letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

Not much surprised!

@edfox said:

@randvegeta said:

Literally the first result on google. He also used his own mail to register the company

Once had a 'client' that decided to go online and complain about me over an issue with his domain name. Domain was .com. He turned out to be scammer and him down after discovering this. He named pm> @404error said:

@randvegeta said:

@404error said:

@randvegeta said:
    The amount of money they made would have been absolutely tiny.

Point being, they are involved and made money out of the transaction which in this case was a scam. It doesn't matter if they got the smaller piece of the cake.

PayPal should be made somewhat responsible, this way they would crack down on sketchy players that use their services, and there are many out there.

Why should they be responsible? They provide protection only for physical goods. For services, it is far more risky for them to provide any sort of guarantees.

Should every party involved be somewhat responsible? Visa/Master? HiFormance's hosting provider? The people who made the computers and servers? The internet service providers? The transit providers?

These are all players that made the transaction possible. Should they all share in the responsibility?

PayPal Literally took the money from the person being scammed to deliver said money to the scammers.
    But hey, don't let me hold you from making more over the top comparisons, and while you're at it let's now focus on the farmers that made it possible for the CEO of PayPal to eat (thus live), and make these responsible too.

We can agree to disagree.

• @edfox said:
    hckenrique: https://www.facebook.com/henriquekieckbusch
    His company: https://www.facebook.com/midgarstudios

However, no reviews whatsoever. Did he delete them or did he just lie?

Midgar is my company to generate invoices and bills (we need that here to pay the taxes) when I work directly for other companies.

I have my own office that is another company. But I dont know exactly why you people are stalking me, and attacking me. I just recently noticed this forum is not serious.

The post was originally to show that HiFormance is telling to paypal and everybody that they are right. So they didnt close for any money problem or something like that... they closed planning steal people's money. But at this point I already understand that you people doesnt care about that. You are here to defend them, and now you are trying to find my clients and attack me. So I understand why the world is like that. keep saving the thieves

• The expression - real clients - were obviously used in the context when I was saying clients that really need Good powerful CPUs and good servers. I know that everybody understood that and tried to say - oh he doesnt see a real client -... Affff...

Some systems, for example, Magento... need better computers and for being e-commerce we need to have them online all the time, many backup systems, security system, I config caches and it is all different.

Simple homepages, sometimes I get them in html. And we call that institutional pages. They are like lading pages. So it is not a big problem to have a worse computer, host them in the worst place... When I said that you said - oh.. you are cruel!! why dont you give to all the clients amazing conditions -.. Afff.. ok ok... So we are communist.. all the products are the same and all the clients are the same.. That is the reason Apple, for example, has different cellphones with different prices.. they are cruel!

Institutional websites I sell very cheap.. They almost dont pay my work with them. I think I have to explain since all of you got the wrong conclusion from everything I said before. I visit in person the client, I call them many times, I create the layout, they ask for changes, I call again, I send emails, I go visit them again, etc etc etc.. for 120 dollars / year. That is NOTHING! Dont do your stupid math thinking that Host is the only cost. Just with taxes in Brazil (one of the biggest taxes in the world) I pay almost $50 of this $120.

You keep saying. Why didnt you do backups, Why you got a cheap host.. Simple. Because that was in the contract of this CHEAP SERVICE. Now you will say - ok, so you also bought a cheap service and you want a premium host solution? - I never said that. I just wanted it online all the 3 years I paid for it. And not after 3 weeks they put it offline. I lost many more than they did...

This post was supposed to me tell you guys that Hiformance are telling peoples they are right and they gave the service and doesnt want to give the money back. And to me know if the same happened with you guys. But for a strange reason, it becomes... - lets defend the Hiformance, lets say bad things about the guy that bought it - .

Why this forum and this website exist? Just to post fake server offers? All the registered people here never buy any server and are here just to laugh of who bought them? Ok I see, I understood that... You are probably part of this, and as you said.. I am the only villain here.

• Thanked by 2Falzo eol
  • we would be strong if we protected ourselves. If everybody could tell if they got the money back and give us support and ideas about how to proceed. So every time we would have fewer scams... Looks simple, effective and could change something.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Not falling for obvious scams would be the first step.

Thanked by 2netomx eol
  • @deank said:
    Not falling for obvious scams would be the first step.

But why they post Obvious scam? Also... is there any offer in LET website right now that is not a scam for you? if not... why are you in this forum right now? If yes... do we need to take a course to be expert or just ask you to understand if an offer is good or not?

Did you never buy any server here?

• @hckhenrique - We've all been bit by a bad host here. The reason you are getting so much shit for it is because you're told to dust yourself off and move on- but you'd rather throw a fit and claim that you're the only important person who was ever taken for a ride. We've all had a HiFormance in our life- the difference is we've learned to move on. I suggest using the search feature, and taking a few days away from here unless you're intending to just supernova.

• @Letzien said:
    @hckhenrique - We've all been bit by a bad host here. The reason you are getting so much shit for it is because you're told to dust yourself off and move on- but you'd rather throw a fit and claim that you're the only important person who was ever taken for a ride. We've all had a HiFormance in our life- the difference is we've learned to move on. I suggest using the search feature, and taking a few days away from here unless you're intending to just supernova.

I see, I will not post anymore, it makes sense.. thanks!

Thanked by 2uptime eol
  • hckhenrique said: lets defend the Hiformance

Please quote at least a single line of someone in this thread defending Hiformance.

if you would simply have reported that you've been scammed for the money you prepaid and are now unable to get it back - everyone would have agreed.
    that your client relationships died over that problem, still has nothing to do with those scam operations of Hiformance.

pointing out your faults in your own misery with your clients is not defending them.

I nearly felt sorry for you being roasted that hard... until I realized you still refuse to see what happened here.

Thanked by 3mfs eol rsyncs
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited January 2019

do we need to take a course to be expert or just ask you to understand if an offer is good or not?

I've tried a few services that I found on LET and usually I am pleasantly surprised that they are pretty good especially considering the low prices. But I realize I'm taking a chance with any new service. So that's my choice - and really, for the purpose of evaluating quality of a new provider all I risk is a few of my own dollars and some of my own time. So if I ever do have something to complain about, it really won't be very much.

On the other hand, people putting customers on untested services in an attempt to increase their own profit margin are risking much more than that - and have put their customers at risk in doing so. So when someone wants to cry about that ... sorry, sympathy is in short supply for those who exposed their customers to a scam - which they have played a part in enabling, in their own careless eagerness to pad their profit margin.

So ... one can come down to earth to share the low-end reality with the rest of us here, who may or may not have kissed a few hard-earned dollars goodbye, paying cheap tuition in the school of hard knocks. But anything more about (ex) clients pissed at you for poor judgement in allowing these low-end facts of life to impact them while they're paying you a premium for some supposed level of competence ... Sorry, but you scammed them just as HiFormance scammed you. And that's what people here are calling out.