Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NetCup Adventskalender 2018 Released - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NetCup Adventskalender 2018 Released

123457»

Comments

• I really want a net cup.

• @Radi said:
    @Falzo You lucky guy :smile: No invoice, no cup here.

What's the status of your order? (Based on what you said, it almost sounds like they canceled your order.)

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

@Falzo said:

@Radi said:

Where are you located? I am pretty sure you'll receive your package soon too. Obviously they just started sending them out. Inside germany next day delivery is normal but international shipment will take a bit longer ;-)

Bulgaria. I am going to check with them after the holidays.

@angstrom said:

@Radi said:

What's the status of your order? (Based on what you said, it almost sounds like they canceled your order.)

I don't really know. They don't provide way to track it online, do they? I am going to check with them after the holidays on the phone.

• Radi said: I don't really know. They don't provide way to track it online, do they? I am going to check with them after the holidays on the phone.

I got it via DHL so they should be able to track it or give a tracking number on request. though I did not receive any information before the delivery itself...

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

@Falzo I got invoice today for a small VPS with them. The cup price was included on it. Now I can patiently wait delivery as its paid and secured.

Thanked by 1Falzo