Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NetCup Adventskalender 2018 Released
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NetCup Adventskalender 2018 Released

LeonDynamicLeonDynamic Member
edited November 2018 in General

NetCup have released the 2018 Christmas calendar. Unfortunately site is only available in German.

https://www.netcup.de/adventskalender/

First up is the VPS 200 G8 for 1.79 (12 month contract)
• 1x vCore, KVM-Technologie
• 2 GB RAM
• 20 GB SSD (RAID10)
• 40 TB Traffic

Comments

• @LeonDynamic said: First up is the VPS 200 G8 for 1.79 (12 month contract)

I forget: is this offer the same in its details as the BF offer?

• @angstrom said:

@LeonDynamic said: First up is the VPS 200 G8 for 1.79 (12 month contract)

I forget: is this offer the same in its details as the BF offer?

Yes its the same offer.

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited November 2018

1,79€/mo KVM, 2GB RAM, 20GB SSD and 40TB @1000 Mbit/s shared isn't bad, really. Actually a great deal :)

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Sounds decent, no bad.

• mfsmfs Banned, Member

Es tut uns leid! Zur Zeit ist das Produkt VPS 200 G8 Aktion leider ausverkauft.

Already? Wow.

• HukinHukin Member
    edited November 2018

Long billing terms just annoying. Then folks will stuck with get their money back as usual :smiley:

Order page also not loaded.. wrong link?

• Wondering if @Falzo can gaze into the crystal ball and make predictions for the deals in the next 23 days?

• @mfs said:

Es tut uns leid! Zur Zeit ist das Produkt VPS 200 G8 Aktion leider ausverkauft.

Already? Wow.

I wanted to decide tomorrow, but no chance, it seems!

• Their December offer is sold out in November. How cute.

*I'm aware of timezones.

Thanked by 2eol Falzo
  • mfsmfs Banned, Member

Yura said: Their December offer is sold out in November

German efficiency²

• @Yura said:
    Their December offer is sold out in November. How cute.

*I'm aware of timezones.

On the sonderangebote page it does say - For the even distribution of opportunities we will offer this bargain of the day distributed in limited quantities. The replenishment of sold-out products will be announced by our team via Twitter.

Forgive the translation. Would appear they will release limited quantities at specific times during the day.

Thanked by 1mfs
  • @mfs said:

Yura said: Their December offer is sold out in November

German efficiency²

Blitz

Thanked by 1mfs
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Apparently no one got it, so I expect they make it available later.

• @LeonDynamic said:
    The replenishment of sold-out products will be announced by our team via Twitter.

Sorry, but I don't accept announcements via Der Twitter. Proper German announcement should be issued on A4, black ink, backed up with 2 carbon copies and sent via snail mail not later than 30 days prior the sale date.

• mfsmfs Banned, Member

LeonDynamic said: On the sonderangebote page it does say

The wording changes every now and then, anyway it seems there's game until 18:00 CET

Gotta smash F5 every o'clock starting from Germany's wakey wakey hour I guess

• is renewal same price? I don't even know why I'm asking; won't get one but whatever.

Thanked by 1eol
  • hah, I am late to the party :-)

luckily I did not miss anything, as I already have that one idling around since BF...

however as there are no new order numbers for now, I'd suspect them to simply reuse most of the BF offers or even older ones like the "Johann" they usually have at one day. so sadly no crystal ball @saibal :(

but if I remember correctly they did the replenish thing last year too.
    if I would be really eager to get something I missed in the morning I'd probably check last years thread for the times the offers came back (or maybe even their old twitter?)

@smile with that question, you're not qualified to become a netcup customer anyway, sorry :-P

I suggest to read and understand their terms and conditions esp. on contract term lengths and cancellation policies. too tired to draw everything up again here...

• I found that Nazwa got a good deal too.

About 16USD per year for a KVM with 2GB RAM, 25GB NVMe!

• @giang said:
    I found that Nazwa got a good deal too.

has been mentioned already days ago. non-recurring, not available if you're not already customer or from poland.

also nothing to do with advent calendars nor netcup - get out of here!

Thanked by 2eol MrPsycho
  • @giang said:

The problem here is the TOS ;-) The promo price is available only if you agree to give them your personal data (and 3rd party companies) for marketing purposes ;-)

• @Falzo said:

@giang said:

has been mentioned already days ago. non-recurring, not available if you're not already customer or from poland.

I'm sorry. Just want to share the deal with the community, as I didnt read much here so I didn't know it got mentioned.

• @giang said:

@Falzo said:

@giang said:

I'm sorry. Just want to share the deal with the community, as I didnt read much here so I didn't know it got mentioned.

yeah, sorry if I sounded rude. it's just derailing the wrong thread, especially if people quote that image... kind of annoying ;-)

Thanked by 2giang inthecloudblog
  • @Ympker said:
    1,79€/mo KVM, 2GB RAM, 20GB SSD and 40TB @1000 Mbit/s shared isn't bad, really. Actually a great deal :)

Yeah, at this price point, people buy without thinking much, basically, impulse purchases, which is why it's practically sold out the whole time.

Thanked by 2Ympker Falzo
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited December 2018

Anyone waiting for stock:

You can use "Visualping" chrome extension to be notified when a change happens (e.g. stock available) on website.

Thanked by 1LeonDynamic
  • Everyone wants cheap for less, that rules. Guess also they take VAT from everyone in addition.

• @Ympker said:
    Anyone waiting for stock:

You can use "Visualping" chrome extension to be notified when a change happens (e.g. stock available) on website.

Paid

• @angstrom said:

@Ympker said:

Yeah, at this price point, people buy without thinking much, basically, impulse purchases, which is why it's practically sold out the whole time.

guilty as charged.

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • FalzoFalzo Member
    edited December 2018

PS: just announced on twitter...

Wie versprochen wurde soeben das heutige Adventskalender-Türchen aufgefüllt. Weiter Auffüllungen finden um 12:30 Uhr, 16:40 Uhr und 17:50 Uhr statt.

get it NOW @angstrom.

edit: order link https://www.netcup-offers.eu/bestellen/produkt.php?produkt=2322

though, I still (or is it again already?) see out of stock 🤔

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • mfsmfs Banned, Member

Got one :^)

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • @mfs said:
    Got one :^)

grats!

obviously getting one is kind of a ninja thing now... don't blink and don't reload twice, haha

Thanked by 1mfs