Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 490
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• stormstorm Member
    edited November 2021

I too hope Perejilo is on the mend. My dog is not feeling well either. Why is it always on the weekend?

Thanked by 1imok
  • @storm said:
    I too hope Perejilo is on the mend. My dog is not feeling well either. Why is it always on the weekend?

It's worse on weekends. I suppose vets don't work those days, like here?

• iamok are you okay? :smiley:

• I'm OK :)

Waiting for a delivery :D

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited November 2021

@oriend - I have a VPS on AMSKVM5 and it is functioning normally.

Have you checked the default route via VNC from the control panel

ip route show |grep default

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@VirMach should I get another order, just to have the other half of a 3060?

• @netomx said: @VirMach should I get another order, just to have the other half of a 3060?

I am not sure why but I think it is just missing a heat sink

Thanked by 1netomx
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@FrankZ said:

@netomx said: @VirMach should I get another order, just to have the other half of a 3060?

I am not sure why but I think it is just missing a heat sink

I could get the heatsink

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited November 2021

@netomx - I found the VirMach comment regarding the heatsink.

@VirMach said: So your prize is going to be... HALF and RTX 3060. I won't cut it down the middle but you're going to have to figure out how to obtain and put on a heatsink. DM me to redeem your prize, or I'll let you take HALF the value of an RTX 3060 in store credit, up to you.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Fuck the heatsink, buy watercooling now!

• @JabJab said:
    Fuck the heatsink, buy watercooling now!

Just run the pc in a vat of mineral oil.

• donlidonli Member
    edited November 2021

I have up waiting for VirBot so I bought a $1 nat vps from Gullo. Debian 10 even.

• What I miss this year: VirBot and the running T-Rex!

• Sunday is starting. Tomorrow going to work again

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @imok said:
    Sunday is starting. Tomorrow going to work again

But its CyberMonday!!!!

• @plumberg said:

@imok said:

But its CyberMonday!!!!

What a cruel employer making him work Cyber Monday - he should work from home like everyone else is.

• @donli said:

@plumberg said:

@imok said:

But its CyberMonday!!!!

What a cruel employer making him work Cyber Monday - he should work cyber from home like everyone else is.

• Miss virbot.
    Scored some nice idlers last BF

• @Iroshan464 said:
    Miss virbot.
    Scored some nice idlers last BF

VirBot was the best!

• VirBot is not dead! She is only resting :-/

• donlidonli Member
    edited November 2021

@ZA_capetown said:
    VirBot is not dead! She is only resting :-/

VirBot has been replaced by a manually spun wheel!!

• But but but, the wheel of novel fortune, is only an addition... not a replacement... you can't replace VirBot with an inanimate object! :-O

• @FrankZ said:
    @oriend - I have a VPS on AMSKVM5 and it is functioning normally.

Have you checked the default route via VNC from the control panel

ip route show |grep default

Just tried logging in to check and the network is surprisingly connected without any intervention... Before that it was either "connecting" or disconnected. It should be available at all times right? I mean I want to install debian 10 full version, and virmach has netinstall version of it, so there should be a network connection.

• If I am correct you asking when installing via VNC the Debian 10 Server ISO if there should be a network connection. Yes, as the ISO boots into the installer it should try to pull up a network connection via dhcp. It could fail, but that would not be normal.

• I think I'm going to sleep 30 minutes more

• Weird

• ^ Spiderman did have his dick pierced?

• @imok said:

Weird

Bwhahahaha :D :#

• @FrankZ said:
    If I am correct you asking when installing via VNC the Debian 10 Server ISO if there should be a network connection. Yes, as the ISO boots into the installer it should try to pull up a network connection via dhcp. It could fail, but that would not be normal.

Yep, while the installer is running, it eventually comes to the step with dhcp where it shows there's no internet connection, and gives the option to configure it manually. I've tried configuring it last night, but no luck.

• I feel sleepy