Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 485
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• @imok said:

@Xrmaddness said:

@imok said:
    Is a disk array failing or something? That way we can reach to page 600 at least before BF.

A riser card, perhaps?

Whats a riser card?

https://lmgtfy.app/?q=riser+card

• @Xrmaddness said:

@imok said:
    Is a disk array failing or something? That way we can reach to page 600 at least before BF.

A riser card, perhaps?

I laughed because I assumed you were poking fun at BuyVM, but to be pedantic, a riser card is not the same as a bifurcated card.

• Thanked by 2FrankZ imok
  • @Xrmaddness said:

@imok said:

A riser card, perhaps?

Whats a riser card? > @TimboJones said:

@imok said:

@Xrmaddness said:

@imok said:

A riser card, perhaps?

Whats a riser card?

https://lmgtfy.app/?q=riser+card

Sorry the link is not available in my country.

• I don't want to work today :/

• I should make a cake. I've never made one before.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@imok said:
    I should make a cake. I've never made one before.

Here's a cake for you.

Thanked by 1imok
  • @FAT32 said:

Here's a cake for you.

Lies.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @imok said: I should make a cake. I've never made one before.

After what I saw of your pizza .... :wink:

Thanked by 1imok
  • Lol. And that pizza was pre-made.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • donlidonli Member
    edited November 2021

@FAT32 said:

@imok said:
    I should make a cake. I've never made one before.

Here's a cake for you.

The cake is a lie.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • Wow 2 trains. It's too much.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@imok said:
    Wow 2 trains. It's too much.

Double the train, double the deals.

• can you sell some normal configurations in a bf flash sale?

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2021

So here's what it's looking like for Black Friday 2021:

Seattle should be up today or tomorrow barring any further complications. Los Angeles will be done afterward, and we're going to deliver all paid beta orders, and related orders.*

Then:

• Black Friday sale will be posted after 11:59PM PST Thursday.
    • "Immediate" activations may be delayed for a few days for certain locations due to shipping delays but every location advertised will at least have "inbound" servers, meaning servers have at the very least been shipped.
    • Refunds will be allowed within 7 days as usual. You'll have additional time for a refund for any product we're not able to activate (if this occurs) and do not want to wait.
    • The sale will only last through the weekend and will end 11:59PM PST on Sunday, November 28th.

For Cyber Monday, nothing planned currently. *Note: if we don't get the paid beta orders delivered for Ryzen, we won't do a Ryzen sale. If we don't get the paid beta storage orders delivered, we won't do a storage sale.

General Ryzen Update:

Lots of servers being shipped out, in excess of what's required for migrations by end of year. Japan contract being signed. Only locations left out right now are Frankfurt, Dallas, and Chicago. Buffalo becomes NYC Metro.

Everything I said above is just how it's currently planned and not a "guarantee" in any way so I apologize in advance in case we upset anyone by not doing it exactly like that.

@louiejordan said: can you sell some normal configurations in a bf flash sale?

Flash sale has not yet been determined, but we do plan on selling normal configurations without the flash sale aspect, as in you can just choose 1GB plan, 2GB plan, etc.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Storage planssss

• 4 days.

• @VirMach said:
    So here's what it's looking like for Black Friday 2021:

For Cyber Monday, nothing planned currently. *Note: if we don't get the paid beta orders delivered for Ryzen, we won't do a Ryzen sale. If we don't get the paid beta storage orders delivered, we won't do a storage sale.

Really hoping everything goes as planned and you're able to offer some Ryzen sales, I missed the paid beta and have been waiting all year hoping you'd run something like the NVMe4G deal. You mentioned a couple weeks ago thinking about bigger discounts for delayed activations, are you still thinking about something like that?

• The client portal is going batty. Every time I log in, I have to go through the captcha...before it keeps kicking me back to log in again. And again. And again. Le sigh

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@netomx said:
    Storage planssss

The first LA storage server has been ready to go for such a long time, so I'll really be trying to prioritize this one, maybe for Cyber week or at least for the rest of the holiday season.

@user123 said:
    The client portal is going batty. Every time I log in, I have to go through the captcha...before it keeps kicking me back to log in again. And again. And again. Le sigh

We'd need more information here. If you private message me your IP address, I can try to check webserver logs which should get me most of what I need. We've heard two other reports on this but the people never followed up.

• @VirMach said:

@user123 said:
    The client portal is going batty. Every time I log in, I have to go through the captcha...before it keeps kicking me back to log in again. And again. And again. Le sigh

We'd need more information here. If you private message me your IP address, I can try to check webserver logs which should get me most of what I need. We've heard two other reports on this but the people never followed up.

I'm not a huge fan of sending private info through forum messaging b/c of inevitable future breaches, but PMd you because I'm exhausted. lol

• Hi

Thanked by 1bdl
  • Is it BF already?

• BF is already over.

Thanked by 1ehab
  • @ben47955 said:
    BF is already over.

agree .... after the KS-LE .... nothing turns on.

Thanked by 2imok MatthewLeigh
  • Ok let's wait for BF 2022.

Thanked by 1lovelyserver
  • Woah, calm down imok, we still ahve 2021 to go.

• @JabJab said:
    Woah, calm down imok, we still ahve 2021 to go.

Nothing for this year

• Thanked by 1armandorg