Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 481
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• @FrankZ said: and it can take weeks to actually transfer

yes, I already wait 3 weeks...and still waiting

• I think crypto mining on virtual machine provisioning services is almost a default ban?

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • fucking chia!

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited October 2021

@VirMach redone website looks rad.

@Sava

Congratulations

Good to see that you and Virmach AUP think along similar lines on crypto

• @taizi said:

@FrankZ said: and it can take weeks to actually transfer

yes, I already wait 3 weeks...and still waiting

I tried to give everyone realistic expectations, as transfers are done as a very low priority item. If VirMach is busy, like with all the changes going on now, you can expect to wait a while, but for me they have always gone thru eventually.

• Is Virmach Coin alive?

• I should had eaten lasagna this night

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@imok said:
    I should had eaten lasagna this night

• Thanked by 1imok
  • Why no one is talking about the hidden deal ?

• @ben47955 said:
    Why no one is talking about the hidden deal ?

After you. Please tell! lol

• @ben47955 said:

Because nobody has seen it yet.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

9 more pages to go for this thread to be 10x longer than Francisco DA improvment thread.

• @ben47955 said:

where?

• @skorupion said:
    9 more pages to go for this thread to be 10x longer than Francisco DA improvment thread.

This thread will get a boost around BF.

• Countdown: Approximately 28days to BF.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • Just a couple of days.

Where is @Virmach BTW?

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @skorupion said:

Hold my beer.

• Or other's beer.

• Or @virmach's beer

• ripeappleripeapple Member
    edited October 2021

@VirMach said:
    Fixed one of the issue finally. Something weird going on with SolusVM, at some stage of the migration and it was acting up and causing skyrocket in interrupts, related to ebtables and bandwidth limits. 60 load --> less than 6 load.

Still some other issue related to interrupts I'm looking into now as well (well a lot of them in general but most are isolated other than this last one.)

hello, how about updating the preinstall templates of SolusVM? like providing Debian 10 or 11? I found reinstalling Debian 9 on the new Phoenix locations always stuck in launching login services and that's maybe the reason for massive interrupts

Thanked by 1donli
  • VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@ripeapple said: I found reinstalling Debian 9 on the new Phoenix locations always stuck in launching login services and that's maybe the reason for massive interrupts

That would end up maxing out CPU but not affect interrupts. The interrupt issue was found and resolved with a reboot, it was just a lot of zombie processes by SolusVM that continued even after killing it and restarting SolusVM on the slave node, for whatever reason. It was related to the migration.

With that said, we do need to update templates and do a lot of other things. I have some information later today hopefully, an update on Ryzen.

• jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited October 2021

If anyone has VirBot 384/512MB promos they're planning on cancelling please PM me and I'd gladly take it off your hands for free (if you're feeling generous) or for a reasonable amount. :smile:

Preferably not located in San Jose or New York since I already have those, although might still take it if The Price is Right™ so feel free to reach out.

Need a few more nodes for my Totally Low-End May Go Down at Any Time™ DNS Cluster

• @jmgcaguicla said:
    If anyone has VirBot 384/512MB promos they're planning on cancelling please PM me and I'd gladly take it off your hands for free (if you're feeling generous) or for a reasonable amount. :smile:

Preferably not located in San Jose or New York since I already have those, although might still take it if The Price is Right™ so feel free to reach out.

Need a few more nodes for my Totally Low-End May Go Down at Any Time™ DNS Cluster

Black Friday is around the corner

• jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited October 2021

@codelock said:

@jmgcaguicla said:

Black Friday is around the corner

Negative, I highly doubt any BF offers this year will top past VirBot offers due to various factors specially the IP price hike.

Even this year's pre-BF VirBot didn't reach those levels of pricing.

• @jmgcaguicla said: I highly doubt any BF offers this year will top past VirBot offers

You know, Virmach has magic power.

• @jmgcaguicla said:

Any idea if @VirMach plans to upgrade these to better systems or migrate these?

• Its an easy decision to not renew any previous years BF deals unless they get migrated to Ryzen and better datacenters by the renewal dates.