Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 453
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• my request not delivered :/

• @VirMach is the migration done on DALLAS ? my VPS is offline and CAN'T BOOT it up !

• Ticket #295497
    Please check

• I should go outside for a walk.

But I can't because I'm watching a movie.

• @cybertech said:

@default said:
    Thank you @VirMach for organizing this warm-up in preparation for Black Friday!

where can i sign up for this gym?

It's every gym.

Thanked by 1default
  • @Ganonk said:
    my request not delivered :/

4ehLgs.png

My multiple orders have not been going through.

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • @mcgree mine went through, what location(s)
    did you get?

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2021

There's nearly a backlog of 100 orders in manual review. So if anyone has a manual review ticket, that's the wait. There are about 5 orders that are bugged out in a very specific/strange way and it involves anyone suspected to have a multiple account, and we are aware of them and working on a fix, otherwise these may be refunded.

(edit) Bug is close to being fixed but it's not retroactive, we'll have to manually deploy those 5.

Working on manual review backlog now.

Thanked by 2FAT32 randomq

Major update: BF flash sale code has been modified to have a much higher variety of servers used for offers so they should hopefully start getting more diverse. This should also get rid of the duplicate plan problem where it was sometimes repeating it back to back.

As we have time tomorrow we're planning on making it a little more interesting with some random multipliers. We had to take these out initially to make sure the old code ran smoothly.

• please check #240028 ticket, It open for more than 10 hours

• @Virmach For old time sake, can we get the FAT32 order from BF 2018 repeated please? :)

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2909387#Comment_2909387

• Thanked by 2randomq default
  • @aniruddhnishad said:
    please check #240028 ticket, It open for more than 10 hours

me too, almost 12h but that's normal @VirMach

• @randomq said:
    @mcgree mine went through, what location(s)
    did you get?

I haven't deploy yet!

• @VirMach said:
    There's nearly a backlog of 100 orders in manual review. So if anyone has a manual review ticket, that's the wait. There are about 5 orders that are bugged out in a very specific/strange way and it involves anyone suspected to have a multiple account, and we are aware of them and working on a fix, otherwise these may be refunded.

(edit) Bug is close to being fixed but it's not retroactive, we'll have to manually deploy those 5.

How long will the whole flash sale last and how long will the review be completed? I have a backlog of 4 orders.

@mcgree said:

@VirMach said:

How long will the whole flash sale last and how long will the review be completed? I have a backlog of 4 orders.

Reply to your ticket if you haven't (only you since we already spoke about your specific situation) and it will speed things along.

• @FrankZ

What happened to you buddy? Just because you've already got all the deals you want, you'll leave us all hanging in the air you fucker?

Thanked by 2FrankZ randomq
  • Will there be an amd ryzen server flash sale on Black Friday? @VirMach

• @VirMach
    Hello, I used the accelerator to visit yesterday, but I was prompted of fraud. I closed the accelerator and paid the bill, but it is about to 24 hours
    My vps has not been activated yet!
    Please help me to open. Thank you. Below is my invoice number

Invoice #1289597

• Thanked by 1randomq
  • @VirMach why there are only few deals of buffalo? I don't see any cheap deal available on BF? did you plan to do that ?

• @FAT32 can you please add date range filter? I am trying to sort to see old deals of Sept only and it is goin way back.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @pullangcubo said:
    @FrankZ

What happened to you buddy? Just because you've already got all the deals you want, you'll leave us all hanging in the air you fucker?

???
    Maybe I was getting a bit punchy after 30+ hours of looking at VirMach flash deals on one screen and building perl scripts in the other, but I was just saying good night.
    Back at it again now and still waiting for a good deal in San Jose. (or an 888) or something fun, And ya it's hot, damn hot. :)

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

i think my node is a little full...

• Just throw a little more swap on there and you'll be fine. /j
    But that steal rate :(

• @FrankZ said:

But that steal rate :(

:| but at such rate.... it is hard to ask for more...

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • still have my 6 ips vps from last year as a spleeping node :D

Thanked by 1randomq
  • randomqrandomq Member
    edited September 2021

spleep

Thanked by 2FrankZ merlinvn
  • @randomq said:
    spleep

:D :D :D

• Sir @VirMach,
    PEOPLE NEEDS MORE SPLEEPING SERVERS!