Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 452
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@codelock said:

@VirMach said:

@brueggus said:

@VirMach said: This is the official VirMach unfair toxic sale of 2018, for a better experience consider our newer offers.

It would become even more toxic if you would throw in some deals in Frankfurt or Phoenix :smirk:

Phoenix Ryzen is getting deployed this week, I'm going to schedule a migration for everyone in Phoenix first, then probably put alpha testers on there, then we might have some Ryzen beta deals for Phoenix.

Frankfurt, no can do, too expensive right now. Once we do get that going it will most likely be a premium location with limited sales.

@mcgree said:
    There is absolutely no way to pay and no way to add fund.

Imgur

Create a ticket and ask why your account is flagged, but only if you are already 100% sure you didn't create multiple accounts or chargeback, and so on.

I was not able to pay directly that's why I add fund does this mean I am also flagged

It depends on what you mean by couldn't pay directly. Did it auto create a ticket for the rejected order? Is it manual review? Is it a "resolving your order" one?

• @VirMach said:

For Buffalo, everyone will either be required to pick another location or it'll stay with who shall not be named (very unlikely based on how they've chosen to conduct themselves.) Currently planned to move to "NYC Metro" area.

>

Does this mean that all users with current VPS in Buffalo will have a chance to choose to migrate to a different location in the future?

• codelockcodelock Member
    edited September 2021

@VirMach said:

@codelock said:

@VirMach said:

@brueggus said:

@VirMach said: This is the official VirMach unfair toxic sale of 2018, for a better experience consider our newer offers.

It would become even more toxic if you would throw in some deals in Frankfurt or Phoenix :smirk:

Phoenix Ryzen is getting deployed this week, I'm going to schedule a migration for everyone in Phoenix first, then probably put alpha testers on there, then we might have some Ryzen beta deals for Phoenix.

Frankfurt, no can do, too expensive right now. Once we do get that going it will most likely be a premium location with limited sales.

@mcgree said:

Imgur

Create a ticket and ask why your account is flagged, but only if you are already 100% sure you didn't create multiple accounts or chargeback, and so on.

I was not able to pay directly that's why I add fund does this mean I am also flagged

It depends on what you mean by couldn't pay directly. Did it auto create a ticket for the rejected order? Is it manual review? Is it a "resolving your order" one?

It threw an error after I entered my card and ask me to contact support but the same card worked when adding funds

Also what is your current transfer policy?(vps transfer)

@pullangcubo said: Does this mean that all users with current VPS in Buffalo will have a chance to choose to migrate to a different location in the future?

Default is either Buffalo or NYC. But yes, we don't plan on forcing everyone to stay in New York as long as we have space elsewhere so there will be some kind of choice involved for the most part.

For specials, there may be restrictions per previous conversations regarding the matter.

@codelock said: It threw an error after I entered my card and ask me to contact support but the same card worked when adding funds

The error it threw, did it tell you to check your ticket list? In any case, check your ticket list. If there isn't a ticket list, the other common error is that your card got declined so if there is not already a ticket opened by the system, create one. If there is, reply to it with useful information.

Also what is your current transfer policy?

$3 transfer, it takes several weeks to process though.

Thanked by 2pullangcubo FAT32
  • @VirMach said:

@brueggus said:

@mcgree said:

Imgur

I tried to create Ticket #822092.

If you purchased any of these two packages, we're aware of the creation issue that's extended the wait time from the expect 1 hour to 3-4 hours now:

$8.71/YR Seattle

$5.22/YR Los Angeles

I'm working on them right now.

• @DP said:
    Now that's the way to make a 3 year old thread relevant :)

It has always been relevant.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@imok said:

@DP said:

Didn't notice it since it was set to sink :)

• _MS__MS_ Member
    edited September 2021

@imok said:

@DP said:

@DP is new here. Forgive him, he's also ok. :)

Thanked by 1DP
  • Thank you @VirMach for organizing this warm-up in preparation for Black Friday!

• @default said:
    Thank you @VirMach for organizing this warm-up in preparation for Black Friday!

pls the title Sir :D

• @default said:
    Thank you @VirMach for organizing this warm-up in preparation for Black Friday!

where can i sign up for this gym?

• Hi, I just bought a Los Angeles VPS, $15.70/year, it is shown online, but I use ping
    Send 3 data packets, receive 0 data packets, 100.0% packet loss rate.

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Faxlok said:
    Hi, I just bought a Los Angeles VPS, $15.70/year, it is shown online, but I use ping

What OS did you install?

• WarkosWarkos Member
    edited September 2021

@Faxlok said:
    Hi, I just bought a Los Angeles VPS, $15.70/year, it is shown online, but I use ping

I bought one of them too and same issue, can't connect through ssh

Edit: reinstalling from "Re-install OS" instead of control panel fixed the issue.

• @brueggus said:

@Faxlok said:

What OS did you install?

I just bought it and didn't do anything. Do I want to install additional systems by myself ?

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Faxlok said: Do I want to install additional systems by myself ?

Yes, you do. The servers get provisioned without an OS.

• @brueggus said:

@Faxlok said: Do I want to install additional systems by myself ?

Yes, you do. The servers get provisioned without an OS.

Thanks, it is working, but the memory is 2888MB instead of the 2944MB I saw before.

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

Some Amsterdam would be nice?

• The legendary buffalo image

• Way too early!!! My Black Friday budget has not been gathered up yet.

• Going to bed now.
    Don't pop up 888 deals please. :*
    Good night

• WHAT DID I MISS?

• randomqrandomq Member
    edited September 2021

@alilet said:
    WHAT DID I MISS?

Thread is back on the front page, VirMach hid some eggs and then removed them, and now VirBot is back to her old tricks... :wink:

Thanked by 1alilet
  • it's been 3 years

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • so a lot

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • randomqrandomq Member
    edited September 2021

Oh geez, has alilet been gone that long?

In that case, you missed beautiful friendships, prizes, hundreds of buses, memes, imok's blog, free Ryzen alpha dedis, free VPS until CC is gone, doubled prizes, and a really long drive to the data center. I think we're still driving to the data center, actually.

Thanked by 2ZA_capetown alilet
  • Buses at the wrong stops.

• Who can we blame for that?

• imokimok Member
    edited September 2021

@randomq said: imok's blog

Finest literature. Poems.