Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 439
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• @FrankZ said: ben47955 (iirc in Indonesia)

Nope, try again.

• @ben47955 said: Nope, try again.

Singapore?

• @FrankZ said:

@ben47955 said: Nope, try again.

Singapore?

You are really cool. Try again.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited August 2021

Well I guess I really confused you with someone else's location.
    Last try Quebec ? Since the hint was "cool"

• @FrankZ said:
    Well I guess I really confused you with someone else's location.
    Last try Quebec ? Since the hint was "cool"

Yeah

• Sorry about that :(

• imokimok Member
    edited August 2021

We had 6.1 on July 30. Then replicas around magnitude 4.

It was the most powerful earthquake I have experienced myself, but not the country of course.

• imokimok Member

@virmach it will be great if you have latest Ubuntu Desktop available in the ISO list :#

• @FrankZ said:
    So we have heard from imok in Peru, randomq in Hawaii, ben47955 (iirc in Indonesia), myself in Mexico, and I am sure VirMach in LAX has seen his fair share of earthquakes lately. Maybe deank is right and "The end is Nigh"
    @randomq better start building that boat :wink:

And the global warming, wildfires, pandemic, political unrest, eruptions, UFO sightings... It has been nice knowing all of you too.

If this were a movie we would all end up somehow meeting and surviving together. Probably racking VirMach's Ryzens into a SpaceX rocket so it can launch for a secret base on the Moon.

• Thanked by 1bdl
  • VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@MasonR said: and someone quietly muttering, "soon™... soon™... soon™," over and over again.

This is the most accurate description of that flag ever.

@imok said:
    @virmach why have you forsaken us? ...again

U_______U

I've tried not to comment on this because of endless unexpected delays, explanations, excuses, and more promises we end up breaking. But I suppose no response is also not a great look either.

So this is my non-response response where I add nothing of value, on purpose.

@ben47955 said:
    The journey started by the acquisition of a nice OVZ deals. Later this OVZ got converted to KVM for free. Now this Vm may be moved to Ryzen. What next in this journey ?

Dedicated servers for every $2/YR OpenVZ special!

@FrankZ said: @VirMach are you still driving to the DC?

I will continue my response where I do not ignore but also do not answer. It's so difficult not answering you with a thousand words but its for the best at this point. It will or will not make sense soon... or never. There, covered all my bases.

@imok said:
    @virmach it will be great if you have latest Ubuntu Desktop available in the ISO list :#

We can only count with our fingers and toes.

• @VirMach said: We can only count with our fingers and toes.

Okey, 20 days left.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@JabJab said:

@VirMach said: We can only count with our fingers and toes.

Okey, 20 days left.

20 days, 20 months, 20 years, 20 decades, 20 centuries, 20 millennium, 20 eons.

• @VirMach said: 20 days, 20 months, 20 years, 20 decades, 20 centuries, 20 millennium, 20 eons.

No, days. Finger is the smallest measurements, so days.
    Don't fuck it up.

Thanks!

• imokimok Member

Oh Monday again.

Louis Armstrong has great songs!

• randomqrandomq Member
    edited August 2021

As @VirMach's attorney,

If the Ryzen doesn't fit, you must acquit!

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Not sure whether any of you have such feeling before.

You just keep thinking about someone for the whole day, but feel disappointed or sad that you don't know when you will be able to meet them again. :(

• @FAT32 said:

You just keep thinking about someone for the whole day, but feel disappointed or sad that you don't know when you will be able to meet them again. :(

Something I may have wrote.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@ben47955 said:

Maybe a beer or two could solve it, but I have work tomorrow.

• @FAT32 said:

@ben47955 said:

Maybe a beer or two could solve it, but I have work tomorrow.

Calling beer time is a easy solution for gathering, except when that say friend is doing a month without alcool. Calling juice time turned really bad.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @FAT32 said:

Maybe you could work on a project or play an online game together to keep in touch?

Kidnapping is also an option, but soundproof your basement or shed first.

Thanked by 2FAT32 imok
  • @randomq said: Kidnapping is also an option, but soundproof your basement or shed first.

Thanked by 2imok FAT32
  • imokimok Member

@FAT32 said:

Worse if they actually don't want to see you again 😅

• imokimok Member

Happy national day @FAT32!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • imokimok Member

Get a cat

• imokimok Member

But not a dog because when you are leaving for a small trip it will think like this:

@FAT32 said:

Thanked by 2randomq FAT32
  • imokimok Member

Do you have squirrels around there? It's funny to see them running over the electricity cables here

• imokimok Member

I should install some security cameras because my car stays all day and night on the street

• imokimok Member

lol