Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 436
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week 2018 ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@imok said:
    Nice. Does my server have the same speeds? :p

What? You lost the list again?

What server? SSD32G for life? 👀

Thanked by 2imok ZA_capetown
  • imokimok Member

I live next to the police station, maybe I should visit them and give them some gum.

LOL They will think I'm trying to kill them.

• imokimok Member

@FAT32 said:

@imok said:
    Nice. Does my server have the same speeds? :p

What? You lost the list again?

What server? SSD32G for life? 👀

An imaginary server.

But that SSD32G for life would be great.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @imok said:

@randomq said: Next time you see the cashier ask them if they want some ABC gum. (Already Been Chewed)

I don't talk to them, only to say "hi", "thank you" and "no I don't want to donate my change, I'm poor too".

Those girls usually feel somebody is harassing them, so I prefer to stay in silence.

I understand completely. The few times I have waited in the parking lot after hours for them to explain my honorable intentions it did not go well. Now the inside of my trunk is all dented, and I have had to mop my basement floor more times than I can count.

I think you made the better decision with the candy.

• imokimok Member

Policía! Policía!

Thanked by 1randomq
  • imokimok Member

I can't sleep.

• imokimok Member

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/172637/virmach-dedicated-servers-from-27-mo-transfers-to-2-x-1tb-ssd-transfers-to-more-locations/p1

I don't know what to do. Should I get one?

I don't need it right now... but maybe yes in the future... maybe not...

• @imok said:
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/172637/virmach-dedicated-servers-from-27-mo-transfers-to-2-x-1tb-ssd-transfers-to-more-locations/p1

I don't know what to do. Should I get one?

I don't need it right now... but maybe yes in the future... maybe not...

Aren't we getting dedis for like a year anyway? I'm sure VirMach will hook us up with a sweet deal when the Alpha is done so we can keep them.

But... You might still need to get one now, so you can have two for redundancy! 😈

• imokimok Member

@randomq said: I'm sure VirMach will hook us up with a sweet deal

Thanked by 1ElChile
  • Ping ?

• JabJabJabJab Member

@ben47955 said:
    Ping ?

You mean:
    Ryzen !?

• @JabJab said:

@ben47955 said:
    Ping ?

You mean:
    Ryzen !?

Stop with this cursed word !

• JabJabJabJab Member

R - Y - Z - E - N
    involucrated

Deals!

• But if Virmach have a extra of this cursed thing, I would not mind they send one to me.

• JabJabJabJab Member

Yes, deals.

I need like 3 dedicated Ryzen cores, 12 GB of RAM and like 60 GB NVMe for -checking my current contabo bill, 5€ per month, Europe.

Thanks!

• imokimok Member

Finally!

Those E3HDL are sold out in Dallas, I don't have the temptation to spent anymore.

• imokimok Member

*spend

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@imok said: Finally!

Those E3HDL are sold out in Dallas, I don't have the temptation to spent anymore

Sorry, you're going to have to spend, I still remember I owe you a deal in DMs.

@imok I am more than happy to bear your troubles / temptations for your SSD32G :joy:

• imokimok Member

• Hello!

• @imok said:

imok is that you? How long have you been waiting?

• imokimok Member

It's been 400 pages.

Thanked by 2ZA_capetown randomq
  • Q: How do you know all these people?
    A: Well. You see. 400+ pages on this secret hidden forum thread. Spanning years. :smiley:

Thanked by 2randomq imok
  • imokimok Member

I wake up at 6am but I keep trying to sleep again. Alarm sounds at 6.30am, second alarm at 6.45am. At 7am I grab my phone to check what's new, sometimes I fall sleep again for half an hour, but when I don't, I see some YouTube videos for 1 hour.

I finally get out of the bed at 8.30am, make the breakfast while listening the TV. At 9am I'm in the computer ready to start working... or that's what I think.

What a waste of time.

I should go watering the plants.

• randomqrandomq Member
    edited July 2021

@imok what work did you have to do this morning?

• imokimok Member

The same I do every day. Design and code frontend of web apps.

• @imok when will you be done? Don't we have enough frontends yet?

• imokimok Member

That's what I tell my boss everyday! But no... he wants more buggy apps!