Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GalaxyHostPlus - CLOSING DOWN - TIME TO CHARGE BACK - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GalaxyHostPlus - CLOSING DOWN - TIME TO CHARGE BACK

Comments

• 404error said: pay off

Funny

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@404error said:

All because the guy decided to come clean in this community, his pay off was insults, and getting the thread title edited to reflect him as a scammer.

That isn’t what happened.

There was plenty of sympathy until it transpired that he’d been charging people for no reason, sometimes for significant amounts.

Thanked by 3Janevski Limpan MikePT
  • He charged people for 250 Euro and don't get me started on small charges which are not even in the talks . there is also one thing being hidden is most of the people also had their account balance in ghp which we don't know if we will get our money since the only thing he cares about is complete chargebacks what about account balance . I only had 22 Euro but many of my friends have hundreds of dollars/Euro stored in there account balance. It not our fault that the mistakes he made that he should charge us . we are not getting his profits. This is a service which he failed to provide and charged illegally . He is no different from a theive atleast robbers have balls to show up.

Thanked by 2HMR Janevski
  • donlidonli Member

@rockyreebz said:

I only had 22 Euro but many of my friends have hundreds of dollars/Euro stored in there account balance.

I'm curious why they'd have so much money stored at a hosting company?

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @donli said:

@rockyreebz said:

I only had 22 Euro but many of my friends have hundreds of dollars/Euro stored in there account balance.

They had a promo running for account balance in October and November to double the balance.

• @HMR said:
    And have 63 Euro currently at the billing panel (WHMCS). (Lastly added credits before 9 months).

This guy is also affected by account balance

• Now I understand why they were running that promo to double the account balance of initial balance he were planning to quit why not take more money since he was always fond of how to earn money quick this is a great example . the idea looked so farfetched to me that's why I didn't deposit big amount

• dedicadosdedicados Member
    edited April 2018

/close discussion

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Ban the dude and close this thread. He ain't going to give money back despite of what he claims.

Thanked by 2WHT Janevski
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@deank said:
    Or do what some losers do. Get a job and spend most of money on lottery tickets.

At least you are 1:1M chances to win. I personally like investments like fianancial funds or if you are afraid to do risky investments you can do a government bond (UK), by investing £30k used to be guaranteed prizes every month (not anymore a case!!!).

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@GalaxyHostPlus said:
    Hello,

Sadly I still not got anything this sounds funny now as someone mention this above.
    I e-mail my old work in the morning today and called my old work around 3pm I was told I will get 100% payment today from accountant after he done meeting with the CEO. I will check bank account again tomorrow at 9am maybe there is delay. if not this will be delayed to Monday to see what happened.

If needed I can provide screenshot of call and email to LET admin.

Do you know that we are not suckers and stupid here? You are from Ireland and the payments delay from employment is BS excuse, as you can take company to court and win, when I mentioned that to my old work the funds were in my bank account within 2 hours.

• @rockyreebz said:

@donli said:

@rockyreebz said:

** They had a promo running for account balance in October and November to double the balance.**

This is so juicy... And then the, "curl errors", stealing money from people, started happening.

This dude has guilty written on his forehead.

He had a motive, he did the crime, he is shameless playing the poor victim of bad luck card here... Yeah, tar & feathers.

@deank said:
    Ban the dude and close this thread. He ain't going to give money back despite of what he claims.

I think this thread must stay, the dude doesn't matter if he stays or not, but i fully agree that people aren't getting their money back.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • I also have a question for @galaxyhostplus.
    once back in the day, you ran galaxyhostfree.
    that you don't mention this here.

one more mistake here.

• DylanDylan Member

@perryoo11 said:
    I also have a question for @galaxyhostplus.
    once back in the day, you ran galaxyhostfree.
    that you don't mention this here.

one more mistake here.

To be fair he did mention that: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2737739/#Comment_2737739

• @WebProject said:

@GalaxyHostPlus said:
    Hello,

Sadly I still not got anything this sounds funny now as someone mention this above.
    I e-mail my old work in the morning today and called my old work around 3pm I was told I will get 100% payment today from accountant after he done meeting with the CEO. I will check bank account again tomorrow at 9am maybe there is delay. if not this will be delayed to Monday to see what happened.

Do you know that we are not suckers and stupid here? You are from Ireland and the payments delay from employment is BS excuse, as you can take company to court and win, when I mentioned that to my old work the funds were in my bank account within 2 hours.

I have already contacted organisation Acas however as they pay me in rates they literally can't do much. UK laws are not protecting the staff salary. I was told if I sent employer to tribule the payments can delay much more or I may not get anything if employer says he have no money to pay. I also told my work I contacted Acas they only told payment will be delayed even more no f was given when I mention my rights. also Im not the only one affected even current staff get delayed salary and staff getting changed every 6 months based on what I found on my research online.

Even it's mention on citizen information for UK:

Government research suggests that just over half of people who win an employment tribunal never get their payments in full. You may win your case but still not get what you're owed.

It's important to think about whether you're actually going to get any money if you win.

Same happened to my friend girlfriend she did not get paid at all for over month work. Police were called and they told they can't do anything they may try call some organisations and end up at nothing. Probably just London thing or just unluck with employers.

Tribunal also is not free as far I know plus I need solicitors if correct which would probably cost more than salary owned.

Hopefully they provide me clear reason on Monday what happened again on Friday's payment. so I can refund the rest and move on.

• @GalaxyHostPlus said:

@WebProject said:

@GalaxyHostPlus said:
    Hello,

I have already contacted organisation Acas however as they pay me in rates they literally can't do much. UK laws are not protecting the staff salary. I was told if I sent employer to tribule the payments can delay much more or I may not get anything if employer says he have no money to pay. I also told my work I contacted Acas they only told payment will be delayed even more no f was given when I mention my rights. also Im not the only one affected even current staff get delayed salary and staff getting changed every 6 months based on what I found on my research online.

Government research suggests that just over half of people who win an employment tribunal never get their payments in full. You may win your case but still not get what you're owed.

It's important to think about whether you're actually going to get any money if you win.

Same happened to my friend girlfriend she did not get paid at all for over month work. Police were called and they told they can't do anything they may try call some organisations and end up at nothing. Probably just London thing or just unluck with employers.

Tribunal also is not free as far I know plus I need solicitors if correct which would probably cost more than salary owned.

Hopefully they provide me clear reason on Monday what happened again on Friday's payment. so I can refund the rest

Yea on Monday it's gona be wednesday. You piece of shit Refund my money. Never seen anything like this. Take a fucken loan from your friend or anyone we dont care Refund everybody's hard earned money you SOB.

• @rockyreebz said:

@GalaxyHostPlus said:

@WebProject said:

@GalaxyHostPlus said:
    Hello,

Hopefully they provide me clear reason on Monday what happened again on Friday's payment. so I can refund the rest

Yea on Monday it's gona be wednesday. You piece of shit Refund my money. Never seen anything like this. Take a fucken loan from your friend or anyone we dont care Refund everybody's hard earned money you SOB.

Hello,

Please open support ticket at
    https://secure.galaxyhostplus.com/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=2

I have already provided refunds to some Clients today of Account credits and some yearly services of remaining balance.

• @GalaxyHostPlus said:

Hello,

Please open support ticket at
    https://secure.galaxyhostplus.com/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=2

I have already provided refunds to some Clients today of Account credits and some yearly services of remaining balance.

Already had a tickey opened for 5 days now , do you care to respond ? .

Thanked by 1GalaxyHostPlus
  • nepsneps Member

Why are people even thinking about this? Just everyone chargeback already.

• It's a real shame how some people behave around here.

I don't know the laws in the UK very well, but do you think if it were a normal proper insolvency proceeding that you would see any money at all?

No! Reminds me a little of Vertu's sudden bankruptcy last year. The customers could cry all the time " give me back my 10.000k phone" (which was for repair if necessary)..nothing happened...most of the equipment went into the insolvency estate.

So behave yourselves: Where there is no more money, no more money can be brought from.

(In Germany, for example, what he does would be forbidden: In case of bankruptcy, nobody may be preferred)

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@Internoc24 said:
    So behave yourselves: Where there is no more money, no more money can be brought from.

So people should shut up and stay quiet that they were mistakenly charged via PayPal billing agreement just a month or so prior to the host deadpooling (with some amounts as high as $200)?

Yeah... good luck with that.

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • ricardoricardo Member
    edited April 2018

Internoc24 said: It's a real shame how some people behave around here.

Indeed. I think it's people who don't go out very much, seem to think that it's somehow more OK to accept money for a non-functioning web service more than anything else. Still, they'd be pretty pissed off if it was their house being repossessed. There's absolutely no rationale in entering a contract offering X and not providing X.

Indeed. Certainly at least in the UK, it's illegal to be trading while insolvent as you're knowingly unable to pay at least one party you're indebted to.

No one knows whether this is a personal or company debt either, so even if there is meant to be some kind of sob story, it would be pretty stupid of us to feel empathy for a company, rather than a person.

Anyways, like others have said, try claw back the money, don't buy into excuses of any kind.

• Hello all. I am new in this forum. I have a doubt.

I am client of GalaxyHostPlus and i have a credit balance of € 67 to pay the bills automatically. Should GalaxyHostPlus i that money be refunded to me?

Thanks,

A greeting.

• David said:
    Hello all. I am new in this forum. I have a doubt.

I am client of GalaxyHostPlus and i have a credit balance of € 67 to pay the bills automatically. Should GalaxyHostPlus i that money be refunded to me?

Thanks,

A greeting.

Yes it should be refunded to you.

Thanked by 1_David_
  • donlidonli Member

David said:

When did you put that money in and how did you pay (paypal, credit card, payza) ?

Thanked by 1_David_
  • Hello, thanks for the answers.

@donli PayPal and credit card (Sometimes with paypal and others with credit card)

• donlidonli Member
    edited April 2018

David said:
    Hello, thanks for the answers.

@donli PayPal and credit card (Sometimes with paypal and others with credit card)

You should contact PayPal and the credit card company and explain to them that the business has shut down and no longer providing services and that you'd like your money back. That is your best way to get refunded at this point.

• @Internoc24 said:
    It's a real shame how some people behave around here.

I don't know the laws in the UK very well, but do you think if it were a normal proper insolvency proceeding that you would see any money at all?

No! Reminds me a little of Vertu's sudden bankruptcy last year. The customers could cry all the time " give me back my 10.000k phone" (which was for repair if necessary)..nothing happened...most of the equipment went into the insolvency estate.

(In Germany, for example, what he does would be forbidden: In case of bankruptcy, nobody may be preferred)

Well I will ask you if your 250 Euro was taken from any service without you knowing it's alot different when the person is on the other side.

It might not be a big amount for you . for some including me it is big and can help alot at times of need.It's our right to ask where our money is being transfered specially without knowing.

• I read the first 2 pages and skipped to page 5. Well, that went from 2 to 5 really fast.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Internoc24 said:
    It's a real shame how some people behave around here.

Fuck off mate, OP behaved like a cunt and stole money from folks, this is nothing to do with the business and everything to do with someone being a complete fucking shithouse, from double credit promos when the company was already on the brink of shutting down to literally just taking money from folks accounts for no reason.

Under the circumstances, folks are being really quite reasonable, we’ve seen absolute bloodbaths here for much less.

This discussion has been closed.