Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GalaxyHostPlus - CLOSING DOWN - TIME TO CHARGE BACK - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GalaxyHostPlus - CLOSING DOWN - TIME TO CHARGE BACK

Comments

• i added that balance 2-3 months back + i used payza so the only way out there is by the host to refund me which i think by now he will not give since there are many others he has been charging illegaly for so called "Paypal Hook" . I Urge People to make a complaint againt this to uk Authorities since he lives in london this is a criminal activity.

• GalaxZXhost?

Thanked by 21allen emptyPD
  • Who puts adds on the index page of your company while you're closing down bussiness.? Like seriously.

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited April 2018

One who randomly charged his customers for no apparent reason because he needed money.

I don't even believe that he is under "30k" debt. 3k maybe.

Thanked by 2MikePT WebProject
  • joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@sundaymouse said:

@YokedEgg said:
    Sidenote: his contact info is on his site, might be a bit more responsive there.

http://januszczeropski.com/

not so silently judges the lack of proper further education certifications

What does that have to do with anything?

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@rockyreebz said:
    I Urge People to make a complaint againt this to uk Authorities since he lives in london this is a criminal activity.

Technically, if no criminal intent can be proven you're looking at a civil dispute, so judging by the fees charged... That's not worth pursuing.

• @sundaymouse said:

@YokedEgg said:
    Sidenote: his contact info is on his site, might be a bit more responsive there.

http://januszczeropski.com/

not so silently judges the lack of proper further education certifications

Well, people do learn through experience and not certifications lol.

Not that it really matters.

• Hello,

Sadly I still not got anything this sounds funny now as someone mention this above.
    I e-mail my old work in the morning today and called my old work around 3pm I was told I will get 100% payment today from accountant after he done meeting with the CEO. I will check bank account again tomorrow at 9am maybe there is delay. if not this will be delayed to Monday to see what happened.

If needed I can provide screenshot of call and email to LET admin.

• donlidonli Member

@GalaxyHostPlus said:
    Hello,

Sadly I still not got anything this sounds funny now as someone mention this above.

We're beyond "funny" we're now into "farce".

• @GalaxyHostPlus said:
    Hello,

I e-mail my old work in the morning today and called my old work around 3pm I was told I will get 100% payment today from accountant after he done meeting with the CEO. I will check bank account again tomorrow at 9am maybe there is delay. if not this will be delayed to Monday to see what happened.

Just do what you have to do man good luck to you and future ventures.

• Hey guy just got back from the future. I learned that in 24 hours GalaxyHostPlus will sadly still not have the money and say they will update the thread in the early hours of the next day thereafter. I can always travel back into the future and see if this ever gets resolved if somebody would like me to.

• LeviLevi Member

As I said... If you can chargeback - do it without a doubt or you will be left like a fool.

• HMRHMR Member

@rockyreebz said:
    I had a yearly plan for France. which still has some time to expire. And Added 22 Euro In my Account balance!

Same here..
    I have 3 yearly paid vpses there which would expire on 9th month of 2018.
    And have 63 Euro currently at the billing panel (WHMCS). (Lastly added credits before 9 months).

And looks like I am in the similar boat.
    I am new to this(never faced such issue with any providers till now), any Idea what I can do? Is there any chance of getting money back ?(already exchanged come tickets but nothing positive).

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@GalaxyHostPlus said:
    Hello,

when are you filing your final accounts?

• MasonRMasonR Community Contributor
    edited April 2018

@HMR said: any Idea what I can do? Is there any chance of getting money back ?(already exchanged come tickets but nothing positive).

Your only chance to reclaim your money is to file a chargeback via PayPal. Provide proof that the provider is shutting down (link to their homepage + ticket screenshots) and you should be okay. You hopefully should get reimbursed by PayPal, which will in turn put GHP's account further in the red. The longer you wait to do this, the less of a chance you will be able to get anything back. Good luck.

Thanked by 1HMR
  • WHTWHT Member

Listen, no one will get a refund, he cant pay you so just open a dispute and pray.

• Well, if the op is under whatever debt, that is his concern. If the customer has failed to pay his/her invoice, will he wait to get paid and allow the customer to use service? No. Then why to wait for a chargeback? If he was supposed to refund, he would have done earlier! The op is actually buying time making nonsense excuses. Moreover, I doubt about the debt to be 30k.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2018

@crpatel said:
    Moreover, I doubt about the debt to be 30k.

It might be if he chose to classify his investment as a director’s loan (thus debt), then it sounds more realistic. If that’s the case, it puts any creditor to them in an even worse position since the owner still gets a share of the assets even if there’s not enough to cover liabilities.

• JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited April 2018

@GalaxyHostPlus said:
    I guess it was my age (17) who took part and how to get fast income online.

>

How about growing some pubes first before going into pump & dump, & pump some more (curl error... why, you little...) ventures? How can you even legally register a company and sell something, when you can't even legally buy alcohol from a store?

And no, it wasn't your age, that's what you want us to think.

It is your greed.

• We think it is a pity that GHP is now closed.

We understand the customers who have only recently made a large payment, which the customers naturally want back.

GHP is a typical "victim" of getting cheaper, preferably for free.

If we look at some of the offers on LET/LEB and what providers are behind them, over 70% of these providers are also at risk.

There are only a few "large and reputable" providers left who publish an offer from time to time. Why? Because they know exactly where it leads.

What we find shameful, however, is if a company has to come to terms with a loss of 30k anyway, that it will then be "beaten on it" and everyone opens up a conflict for their $5 or $10 Paypal payment. 30k can quickly turn into 35k or 40k debt.

Who always wants only cheaply and always only cheaper promotes, should perhaps make itself times thoughts whether that is the correct way and does not aggravate the situation still.

@ Janusz: Please contact us, our Management is interested, to talk with you about some options for the future, if you are interested to be a part of this business in the future.

• Hello,

Guys sadly no luck I will complain to my old work on Monday again I did sent screenshots to one of LET admin about contacting and showing the debt. I will create tickets to clients who are affected now with planning to make these payments asp and also for clients to have records of these for clients interest incase they want to use it.

Offtopic anyone know if OVH IPv4 can be transferred to different account or there is a fee.
    I may do auction one of limited OVH server with full of IPs which funds go for refunds of clients. Im trying find a faster way to fix this mess. thanks

• @GalaxyHostPlus said:
    I did sent screenshots to one of LET admin about contacting and showing the debt.

Can you send the same screenshots to me? I have not heard from any other admin receiving this yet, and I've asked around.

Thanked by 1GalaxyHostPlus
  • Hello,

If affected clients could also contact me on
    https://secure.galaxyhostplus.com/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=2

Would be helpful affected clients are receiving tickets. Some clients are already refunded today.

• 404error404error Member
    edited April 2018

Judging by this topic, and now that @GalaxyHostPlus proved his story is not a lie, next time I see some of you complaining that xyz company just disappeared, I'll just think you got what you deserve. Clearly, trying to come clean in LET does not pay off.

• @Internoc24 said:
    We think it is a pity that GHP is now closed.

We understand the customers who have only recently made a large payment, which the customers naturally want back.

GHP is a typical "victim" of getting cheaper, preferably for free.

If we look at some of the offers on LET/LEB and what providers are behind them, over 70% of these providers are also at risk.

There are only a few "large and reputable" providers left who publish an offer from time to time. Why? Because they know exactly where it leads.

What we find shameful, however, is if a company has to come to terms with a loss of 30k anyway, that it will then be "beaten on it" and everyone opens up a conflict for their $5 or $10 Paypal payment. 30k can quickly turn into 35k or 40k debt.

Who always wants only cheaply and always only cheaper promotes, should perhaps make itself times thoughts whether that is the correct way and does not aggravate the situation still.

@ Janusz: Please contact us, our Management is interested, to talk with you about some options for the future, if you are interested to be a part of this business in the future.

The large payment is issue on our fault and this need be refunded.
    it would be different if was charged with valid Invoice but was issue in our system. Some clients are already provided with refunds today and hopefully on Monday I found why again I did not get paid.

I'm not really interested going back to hosting market it's hard market and many competition and prices to challenge with. And need lots of investments. For now I just want fix current issues with clients. and pay the debt. This is my priority's at this moment.

• @404error said:
    Judging by this topic, and now that @GalaxyHostPlus proved his story is not a lie, next time I see some of you complaining that xyz company just disappeared, I'll just think you got what you want deserve. Clearly, trying to come clean in LET does not pay off.

Hello,

I'm already sending refunds to clients however this will take some time.
    I can be blacklisted on LET for lifetime for hosting provider tag. I won't be back anytime soon with any hosting company. Would second big mistake.
    Hopefully this be resolved soon. and all affected clients get refunded. Please open support ticket if you are affected with the charge. thanks.

• 404error said: story

Some people seem to live in a world of stories. There's one about robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Thanked by 1404error
  • 404error404error Member
    edited April 2018

@ricardo said:

404error said: story

Some people seem to live in a world of stories. There's one about robbing Peter to pay Paul.

There's another about not paying off to make decisions solely on price.

Some of you plan on your provider market budget to sustain your business. I'd call that a bad decision, but that me.

• ricardoricardo Member
    edited April 2018

404error said: sustain your business

I don't see anyone talking like that, I just see people paying for stuff (or incidentally here, paying for nothing) that feel they've been short changed. No talk about production quality.

Me personally, I'm fine with losing out on a yearly paid service and it's taken into account when I buy stuff. I would avoid using this person's services in future though, since they're short changing, under whatever name, and I also don't like back stories.

• @ricardo said:

404error said: sustain your business

I don't see anyone talking like that, I just see people paying for stuff (or incidentally here, paying for nothing) that feel they've been short changed. No talk about production quality.

Same exact problem.

Just so I'm clear, I don't think it's out of order to request a refund, or even chargeback.
    But the toxicity in this thread is unwarranted.

All because the guy decided to come clean in this community, his pay off was insults, and getting the thread title edited to reflect him as a scammer.
    He could have avoided all of it by just doing what most of the other bankrupt (and some scammer) hosting companies did, which was to just eclipse into darkness.
    That's the lesson this thread is providing to every new hosting company that gets to read it. IMHO.

Thanked by 1vimalware
This discussion has been closed.